Why it's so hurt? (jongkey)

~Mini Collection~

 

 

 

Jonghyun bent down  quickly enough to avoid the shoe that thrown directly at him .Key was pissed off and throw everything that was reachable to his hand.

"Key!" he called to the pissed boy "Yobo…"

"Yobo my !" Key yelled and tossed the other shoe, this time he didn’t missed "stop being a !"

Jonghyun groaned in pain and raised his hands in surrender, trying to get closer to the diva "why are you acting like that?"

Key crossed his arms on his chest and tears of anger streamed from his beautiful feline eyes "you always do that" his voice got smaller

"Yobo…" Jonghyun said and tried to wrap his hands around him, the boy squirmed and tried to wipe his tears away unsuccessfully as he tried to get out of his grip.

"I don’t want to, no, let go off me, you , I had enough"

"Bummie …"

Key stopped fighting and looked at Jonghyun disappointed " you always do that, every time a different girl" he sniffed "you're mine, don’t you get it?!"

"Kibumie" the older sighed "this, us …it's not forever you know …"

Pushing him away angrily and stamping his feet he screamed "no! don’t say that!" his breath was harsh and he started sobbing loudly "you're mine Jjong! Mine! say what ever you wanna say , be with whoever you wanna be , but eventually your coming back to my arms!" and with those words he walked on his heels to his room, slamming the door so hard that the walls were shaking.

Jonghyun was frustrated, he loved Key with whole of his heart, but what they did was impossible, especially for an idol. Right, he loved the way girls tried to get his attention all the time and last night when he and Minho went out drinking that cute girl flirted with him and he forgot he was an idol, letting himself enjoying the moment.

Minho felt uncomfortable and left them alone. On morning time when he got back to the dorm Key was on the couch curled into himself, sadness on his face.

He said good morning and when Key didn’t reacted he sat next to him and tried to make him laugh and light his mood, but Key just stared at him with a deadly look and eventually burst out in rage.

He got up from the couch and cursed shamelessly leaving him shocked. Well, he was use to his diva's mood but this time he wasn’t sure why , and it was too early in the morning , but in the minute he called him a he realized that somehow he found out about the girl from last night .

It wasn’t the first time that Key burst out in anger and it wasn’t the first time he made him cry, Jonghyun hated himself for hurting him every time, but he wasn’t perfect, right?

Fooling around with Key was …for fun, most of the time to satisfied his…

They were a lot on the roads, they didn’t have too many options to meet girls, Key was there and he was available, Jonghyun got the best of both worlds.

At the first time he was confused but as time passed by he realized that not everything is black and white and you can love both boys and girl if it makes you feel good.

Key always did what was good for him, and he loved Jonghyun, that felt good in his heart, he loved him to the point it was hurt. Every time Jonghyun went out with some random girl he used to forgive him and love him even more .but his heart was broken and as time past by it was hard for him to hide it.

 

"Kibum…" Jonghyun called through the door, knocking on it.

"Go away!" the younger called, tears mixed with his voice  

Jonghyun opened the door and saw him lying on the bed hugging his pillow and sob, closing the door behind him he sat next to him "mianhae, I always hurt you"

"Go away Jjong, I was a fool as always , I keep reminding  my self that you and I cant be and forgetting to listening to myself"

"Don’t say that, you are my Yobo, you know that I lo-"

"Yobo it's for a man and a woman" Key gushed and raised his head from the pillow sitting in bed and hug it close to him , Jonghyun always said that when he wanted him to forgive him , but this time Key didn’t wanted to accept it "why do I love you? Why can I just love some…some girl, like every normal…" he couldn’t finish his sentence, lump in his throat.

Jonghyun looked at him with teary eyes, his heart ached, he never heard those kind of words from Key, the younger boy never ever regretted for being who he was, his personality was so colorful, so accepting, so loving, and he was so special to him, he never cared what other people think about him he was whole and confident with himself, and he ruined it, he made Key doubt himself because he was stupid.

"…last night when Minho got back home alone I knew it would hurt , it was even much more painful when I heard him talking with Taemin , telling him that you stayed with some girl at the pub , so hurt when I heard all the whispers and the fact that they decided to keep that to themselves as a secret. Why Jjong?!" his voice cracked "why it's so hurt?"

He looked deeply to his eyes as he wiped his tears "get out, stop hurting me"

Jonghyun tried to gulp but couldn’t, his vision blurred from tears he didn’t cried and his feet trembled as walked out of the room.