Chapter 12

Dreaming of Forever

Kat’s POV

            I slowly awoke to a hazel light peaking through the curtains, and a soft breeze blowing through the window that Jonghyun must have opened last night after I had fallen asleep.

            Last night.

            I groaned and shoved my face in my pillow, which must have woken him up because the next thing I know, he pulling me to his shirtless chest and kissing me. I pull away and lean my head against him for a second, then start to get up. “I need to take a shower and make you guys breakfast.” I say, pulling my tank top and underwear off of the ground and slipping them on so I could get to the bathroom safely.

            As I get up and walk over to the bathroom, I turn around at look at Jonghyun who was watching me. I start to slide through the doorway. “You’re not going to join me?” I smile teasingly. And Jonghyun smiles back. “I don’t need to.”

            I sigh. “Suit yourself.” I say ily, and slide into the shower, making sure to throw the underwear and tank top into the bedroom. Soon after, Jonghyun steps in after me, and takes me into his arms.

            “I knew you couldn’t resist.” I say wrapping my arms around his neck.

            “Who could?” He says, kissing me deeply.

 

~~~<***>~~~

            As I stood in the kitchen making omelets, Key walks in with everybody, and gives me a weird look.

            I give him one back. “What?”

            They all sit at the bar. “What did you two do last night?” He asks, and Taemin’s mouth falls open.

            I had completely forgotten Key had been home.

            Jonghyun smiles slyly, my face turns bright red and Onew laughs.

            “Somebody’s getting lucky.” Minho says, and then gives Jonghyun a high five. “Well done, my friend. Well done!”

            I roll my eyes. “When you’re done Jonghyun, we need to go see Manager Do to discuss some things, alright? Now if you’ll excuse me,” I say, putting the spatula down to let the boys cook for themselves, “I need to finish getting ready.” And with that, I walk out of the kitchen.

            As I walk to the room, I could still hear the boys talking.

            “Was she good?” Key.

            “Does she have a nice body?” Taemin.

            “This is all for me, and for me only.” Jonghyun.

            “Your face says it all.” Onew.

            “Well duh. I have officially fallen in love with her more, even though I didn’t think that would have been possible.” Jonghyun.

            “You should have video-taped it.” Taemin.

            “Your disgusting.” Jonghyun.

            “He’s young and in need of a release. Cut him some slack.” Minho.

            “Yes, but she is also my wife.” Jonghyun.

            “Not yet.” Onew.

            “Close enough.” Jonghyun.

            “Either way, just to clarify, she has a nice body right?” Key.

            “What do you think?” Jonghyun.

            “From the outside, she looks absolutely perfect, but then again she is wearing clothes, so it must be better when they are off, am I right?” Key.

            “Right on the dot.”  Jonghyun.

            I walk back and lean against the archway to the living room. “I can hear everything you are saying.” I said, crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow. They all swivel around in their seats to look at me. Key smiles slyly. “Good. So you should know that we all want you to strip for us?”

            I sneer at them, and turn away. “erts.” But just for good measure, as soon as I was out of their sight, I took off my t-shirt, leaving me only my tank top, and throw it into the living room. I hear a loud crash and scrambling as I ran into the bedroom before any of them could see me, and laugh at the fact that they probably tried to look at me to see if I was really stripping, and Jonghyun tackled the closest one so they couldn’t. As I walked into the bathroom to finish getting ready, Jonghyun walks in and wraps his arms around my waist.

            “You’re so mean to them.”

            “They deserved it.”

            “I know.” He smiles, and kisses me on the cheek.

 

~~~<***>~~~

            I knock on the door tentively, nervous to start my training schedule. Jonghyun squeezes my hand reassuringly just as Manger Do answers and welcomes us both warmly into his office.

            “Hello! Kat, please sit and tell me how your trip was.” He motions for us to sit on the expensive looking black leather couch lounging in the middle of the office as he makes all three of us tea.

            “It was fantastic Mr. Do. I appreciate you recommending the seminar to me. It was really helpful.” I say formally, and he laughs.

            “There’s no need to lie to me. It was probably the most boring thing in your life am I right? Unfortunately, every trainee has to go sooner or later.” He sits down across from us at his desk, and hands all a saucer.

            “Thank you.” Jonghyun and I say.

“Jonghyun.” Manager Do smiles at him brightly. “It is very nice to see you again. It has been a while. Too long in fact. Take care of our Kat. She’s going to be very famous one day with her voice.” Jonghyun smiles and nods a yes in reply. Do turns to me. “Kat. Where did you learn to sing like that? I haven’t heard anything more beautiful in all my life of working at SM.”

            I blush. “Whenever I would help my mother in the kitchen at our restaurant, we would sings songs together and entertain customers because our kitchen could be seen from the dining area.”

            “Ah, so from the mother. That is usually how it happens.” He says, and then continues on into the schedule. “So, for this,” he begins, “we will need to start an exercising plan. Do you already have one in place?”

            I nod. “I go on a run every night.”

            “Good, good.” He says, writing things down on a notepad. “You would have to come in every day, on weekdays from 9 to 11 for singing practice, then a half an hour break. 11:30 to 12:30 for exercise, additional to your running. You will have a choice of what you would prefer every day. You can switch off between karate, dancing or just regular exercising. Which would you like to start with? You will begin your schedule tomorrow, since it will be Monday.”

            I smirk. “Karate.”

            He nods, and writes it down on the notepad. “Then a half an hour lunch break. After that, you will continue from 1 to 3 studying two other languages of your choice. Since you already know English, I recommend French and Mandarin. Is that alright?”

            I nod.

            “Good. Then from 3 to 4 will be a life skills lesson. Since you are on your way to becoming an idol, you will need to learn things like how to eat in public. What to wear, how to act, what to say, and what to do in different situations. This schedule will most likely go on for only about a year considering how skilled you are in some of these categories all ready. I will email everything over to you tonight by 6, alright?”

            I nod again, smiling.

            He smiles back. “You are going to be extraordinarily famous. I can already see it. Oh! Also, from now on, I will be your official manager. Is this alright with you?”

            “You will be perfect.” I say standing up, and bowing at the waist. “Thank you so much for your help.”

            “It is my pleasure to be working with you from now on. I will see you tomorrow.” He says, and leads us out of the room.

            As we walk out of the building, fans start to slowly surround us, taking pictures. We ride home in silence, and as soon as we get the apartment, I stop Jonghyun.

            “What’s wrong.”

            He gives me a small smile. “It’s nothing.” He tries to walk past me into the living room, but I stop him.

            “Tell me.”

            He tries to side step me, but I block him. He tries to go in the other direction, but I block him again.

            “Yah. Tell me.”

            He sighs. “It’s just kind of depressing knowing you won’t be home that much anymore.”

            I scoff. “You leave at 6, and sometimes don’t get home until midnight, and you’re telling me that it’s going to be depressing without me home?”

            “Yeah, so I’m being hypocritical, but what if I come home one night and you’re here?”

            I stare at him.

            He stares back at me, then finally drapes an arm around my shoulders and leads me into the living room. “You go through that all the time. I think I can deal with it every once in a while.”

            “Good choice.” I give him a quick kiss on the cheek, and then lay across the couch, flipping through the channels on TV. Jonghyun comes over and sits down, laying my head in his lap. I slowly drift off, and wake up again to Jonghyun carrying me to the room.

            “Jonghyun…” I say groggily.

            “Hmm?” He asks, looking down at me.

            “Will you get my PJs for me please?”

            “Sure.” He lays me down on the bed, and starts going through my drawers until he finds my Mickey Mouse PJ pants. He brings them over to me, and holds them out for me to take.

            I shake my head. “Mmm.” I complain. “Put them on for me. I’m too lazy to do it myself.” I hold my arms out to him like a toddler, and he chuckles.

            “Fine.” He slides my shirt off to where I was just wearing my tank top, and pulls my jeans off, and putting my PJ pants on for me.

            “Thanks.” I say, rolling over and throwing the comforter over me.

            He scoffs at me. “That’s it? No kiss good night?”

            “Kiss yourself goodnight.”

            “No helping me into my PJs?”

            “You’re a big boy. You can do it yourself.” I smile to myself.

            He scoffs again. “Unbelievable.”

            “I know right? I can’t believe you actually expected those things.” I say, pulling the comforter closer to me.

            “And I’m going to get them.” He grabs me and pulls me towards him. I shriek.

            “Jonghyun!” I laugh as he kisses my neck. “Stop it! I’m ticklish!”

            “I know.” He says. “Karma doesn’t it?” He looks me in the eyes and smiles slyly.

            “You’re so mean to me.” I say teasingly.

            “I just helped you into your PJs. Don’t be spoiled.” He says, kissing my nose.

            “You’re wishing for the impossible. I have you. How could I not be spoiled?” I smile at him, and he leans in and kisses me deeply.

            “I love you.” He whispers.

            “I love you too.” I whisper back.

~~~~~

Annyeong! This story is taking way longer to get out than I thought it would... oh well! I'm sure all you people like it!

HOLY CRAP FLUFF.

If you like this story, then comment, subscribe or even upvote if your feeling up to it! Hope all of you are still reading :) Thanks to TheRealityIWant for actually upvoting this thing! Gomasseumnida!