Acceptance and Rule Breaking

International Love

I knew I shouldn't be doing this.  I really shouldn't be doing this, but his lips felt so good against mine.  Slowly, I started to respond to the kiss.  I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening it.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!" someone yelled, causing us to jump apart.

"Jungmin! I can expalin!" Kyu Jong started.

"Okay. Start explaining." Jungmin said while folding his arms across his chest.

"I like her and I confessed.  Then I kissed her."

"Kyu Jong, you know we aren't supposed to get romantically involved with her!

Kyu Jong stood up and angrily slammed his fists on the table.  I shrunk back a bit, scred of his anger.

"What do you want me to do?  Tell my heart to stop liking her?  Well, its not that simple!"

Jungmin narrowed his eyes and walked away, presumably to his room.  I still sat there, stunned that I just witnessed two SS501 members argue right in front of me.  I covered one of Kyu Jong's hands with my own in an attempt to calm him down.

"Kyu Jong, is...is it true what Jungmin said?  Are you breaking some kind of rule by confessing to and kissing me?" I asked him.

"Yes.  When we agreed to do the show, we had to agree to not fall for you.  In just a week and a half, I managed to do the exact opposite of that rule." he explained.

"I managed to fall for you too.  I tried to deny it, but I can't anymore since my feelings are just that strong now.  I like you, more than just a bias." I admitted.

"I was your bias first?  Then it was fate that we be together." Kyu Jong laughed in an attempt to lighten up the mood.

"But, according to your agreement, we can't be together.  Not only that, we live halfway around the world from each other." I said, reminding him of the reality of the situation.

"We will find a way." Kyu Jong said, determination in his voice.

"We have to hide our feelings from the PD." I said, bringing up another point.

"I know, but we will find a way.  They won't find out about our feelings for each other." Kyu Jong reassured me.

Kyu Jong got up and walked back to his room.  I couldn't help but think about how determined he was for us to be together.  I sighed and walked back to my own room, lying in my bed and finding it difficult to sleep.

Was there a way for us to possibly be together, despite the obvious obstacles in front of us?

 

Author's Note: PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS BUSY!