Rising Tensions

International Love

A few more days passed and the filming crew returned.  This time, we were to film a barbeque/pool party.  I was excited to see some certain people shirtless. Even though it was just going to be my family and SS501, it would still be fun.

"Swimming time!" I shouted excitedly as I ran to the pool.

"Excited my . You just want to see those Korean men shirtless." Travis grumbled.

I narrowed my eyes at him and slapped the back of his head.  He grumbled about me overreacting and walked away, rubbing the back of his head as he went. I giggled to myself as I watched him.

"Slapping your brother isn't very nice.  What did he say to you?" Hyungjun asked curiously from behind me.

I jumped in surprise and whirled around.  Hyungjun laughed while I glared at him.

"Its not nice to sneak up on people like that Hyungjun!" I said, annoyed.

"Its fun though." he pouted.

"Not for the person you're sneaking up on." I grumbled.

"I guess...hey, do you know if anything happened between Kyu Jong and Jungmin?" Hyungjun asked me suddenly.

I blinked. "N-not that I know of. You're a member, which means you know them better than I do." I said.

Hyungjun frowned. "They've been glaring and snapping at each other for the past couple days..."

My jaw dropped to the floor.  That wasn't like them.  Suddenly, I had an epiphay: Kyu Jong and Jungmin both had feelings for me and they were jealous of each other.  I was in a love triangle, much to my dismay.

"I think I just figured out why they're silently fighting each other." I said carefully.

"What do you think?" asked Hyungjun.

"They both confessed to me and they're jealous of each other." I explained.

Now it was Hyungjun's jaw that dropped. He was speechless. He walked away from me after that since the conversation dried up.  I sighed and walked to where the PD was setting up, which was near the pool.

"Alright everyone, we want to film you having fun in the pool." Mr. Shin explained.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Kyu Jong and Jungmin smirking at each other.  I could tell immediately that they were challenging each other. The PD finished setting up and we all changed into swim wear.  We all excitedly jumped into the pool.

Hyun Joong shirtless. It was a very delicious sight to see.

"We decided that we want you guys to have a chicken fight tournament. The winner will get first pick of meat." Mr. Shin explained.

I smirked. I was a pro when it cam to chicken fights.

Bring. It. On.

 

Author's note: Yeah, I've been busy. I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!