The Museum

International Love

Ah the museum!  I haven't been here in years!  I skipped out of the van and through the front doors.  We skipped the admission booth since the staff had been informed that we were coming ahead of time.

"Which exhibit should we do first?" asked Hyun Joong.

I scanned my museum map and made a decision.

"I think we should do Streets of Old Milwaukee first.  That way, you can see what a typical city would have looked like in the old days." I explained.

We walked through the entryway and SS501 was instantly enthralled with what they saw.  We walked everywhere on the mock cobblestone streets and peeked in all the windows of the old fashioned shops.  Jungmin and I were acting like a couple playing around one of the lamp posts. One of the most picturesque moments we had was when I was backed against the pole and Jungmin was in front of me.  It looked like we were about to kiss.

"Will you two stop messing around?" Kyu Jong said in an annoyed tone.

Jungmin and I spran apart laughing.

"It's all in good fun.  Plus, it made for a good picture." Jungmin said while I kept quiet.

He was jealous.

No, he wasn't. Shut up.

Still in denial I see.

I am not!

We went throug the dinosaur and Native American exhibits pretty quick.  Whe we got to the Asian culture exhibit, everyone looked at every little thing and I had to translate everything for them.  Many times, I heard someone say "Look at this!" and then they would all head to a display case.  I just sighed and let them have their fun.

"Alright everyone, we have time for one more exhibit.  Its the butterfly garden, so let's go over there." Mr. Shin announced and we made our way over to said exhibit.

The butterfly garden had always been my favorite.  It had a fairytale like quality to it that just made it magical in my eyes.  We walked in and were instantly surrounded by live brightly colored butterflies from all over the world.  I walked ahead, completely absorbed by the beauty.

"Floriana, wait a moment." I heard Kyu Jong call me.

I turned around to look at him.  He looked like a fairy tale prince surrounded by the butterflies and I could feel my heart beat speeding up.  As if in a trance, I walked toward him and ended up catching the front of my shoe on an upraised stone.  I saw Kyu Jong run forward and, the next thing I know, I'm in his arms.  His eyes met mine and neither of us said a word.  Everything else seemed to disappear in that moment.  We were brought back to reality when someone loudly cleared their throat.

"Alright everyone! That's it for today.  Go load everything back into the van.  Floriana, Jungmin, and Kyu Jong, can I speak with you three for a minute?" Mr. Shin called to us.

The three of us walked over and he looked at us strenly.  I have a feeling I know what this is about...

"Is there something going on between you three?" he asked.

"No sir.  Jungmin and I were playing around and Kyu Jong stopped me from falling." I explained.

"That better be all.  The fans seem to think you and Kyu Jong are together because of your chemistry." 

"We're not."

After I said that, I couldn't help but notice the sad and hurt expression on Kyu Jong's face.

 

Author's Note: I might not update next week because I'm going to a convention and I have a feeling I'll be working straight through until then. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)