When Things Couldn't Get Anymore Complicated

International Love

We had one more day left before the PD were to return and resume filming.  Kyu Jong and I were getting closer, but things with Jungmin had been getting awkward and tense.  I had a feeling it had to do with last night.  Many times throughout the day, I caught the two of them whispering angrily away from everyone else.  I was reading peacefully when my book was rudely snatched away from me.

"Yah!  I was reading that Jungmin!" I shouted at him.

"You and I need to talk.  Now!" he said.

I sighed as I followed him outside to the deck.  Since it was in the dead of summer, it was bathed in sunlight and we were perspiring in no time.  I stood there, glaring at him and silently cursing him for taking me out of my nice airconditioned house.

"You said we needed to talk, so start." I said in a no nonsense voice.

"Two thing: one, whatever you and Kyu Jong have going on, it needs to end and two, why Kyu Jong out of all people?" Jungmin said angrily.

"Kyu Jong and I have nothing going on!  I know about the agreement.  I wouldn't do anything to jeopardize your careers as idols." I said, exasperated.

"Then explain the kiss."

"He confessed to me and then he kissed me.  Then you walked in and started yelling at him!"

Jungmin turned silent.  There was no way I could tell him that Kyu Jong and I were somehow going to be together despite all the obstacles against us.

"My warning still stands.  Don't get involved with Kyu Jong. Now, why is he your bias? Why him?" Jungmin asked, trying to keep his anger or jealousy or whatever at bay while he was clencing and unclenching his fists.

"He was the first one to catch my eye.  I thought he was handsome and adorable in your variety shows.  I love his voice as well." I said dreamily.

I looked at Jungmin, trying to read his reaction, but his face gave away nothing.  He looked like an image carved out of stone, his face emotionless.  He walked towards me and I admit I felt a bit scared.

"What if I can make you change your mind?" Jungmin asked, a small smirk playing across his lips.

"I'm pretty loyal, so it would take a lot to change my mind." I defended myself in what I hoped was a confident voice.

"I like you Floriana.  I want you to stay away form Kyu Jong because I'm jealous of the thought of you being with him." Jungmin suddenly confessed, his voice right by my ear.

I hadn't even realized he had moved that close to me.  I stood frozen in my spot.  Jungmin's face moved to loom in front of me and he leaned in.

And that was how another member of SS501 kissed me.

 

Author's note: I'M SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG DELAY IN UPDATES! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! There was a lot going on like my work hours and I have a boyfriend now!