First Meeting

International Love

Two days have never so quickly.  Yep, today SS501 was due to arrive at my house to begin their homestay.  I was nervous as hell.

"Will you stop pacing?  You're driving me nuts!" my younger brother yelled at me.

Well, excuse me!  My FAVORITE idol group is coming! How the hell was I supposed to react?!?!  I momentarily stopped my pacing and glared at him.

"I'm nervous." I said flatly.

"Nervous?  Shouldn't you be fangirling over this?"

"DUDE!  That's because I'm used to seeing them through a computer screen, not in person!  Fangirling is for a certain time and place.  Now is not the time nor place!"

He just rolled his eyes at me and went to his room, probably to play video games or something.  I slumped onto the sofa and put my face into my hands, wondering how I'm going to get through the next two months.

And then the door bell rang.

I heisitantly got up to answer the door, heaving an internal sigh of relief when it was just Mr. Shin with the Pd crew to set up for filming.  Wait...if the PD is here to set up, then that means...

SS501 is on their way here.

I was NOT ready for this.

"How long before they get here?" I asked Mr. Shin.

"About a half hour.  They were just picked up at the airport." he answered with a smile.

Yep.  Definitely not ready.

I speed walked to my room to spend the next half hour to try and ready myself for their arrival.  Apparently, the next half hour flew bybecause I could hear faint Korean coming from the living room.  I crept out of my room to the end of the hallway and peeked around the corner.

Yup.  They were here.

Damn. They're so hot.

I froze in my spot at the mouth of the hallway.  Thankfully, they were blocking my mom's view of me...or so I thought.

"Floriana, come and greet our guests instead of standing there and nosebleeding in the hallway." my mom called to me.

I walked out into full view of the five very familiar faces of Kyu Jong, Hyun Joong, Hyungjun, Jungmin, and Young Saeng.  I was probably blushing madly.  I kept my eyes down, too shy to look them in they eyes.  I cleared my throat to introduce myself.

"A-annehayseyo.  Fl-Floriana imida."

Stammering.  Smooth Floriana, smooth.

"You speak Korean?" Young Saeng asked me incredulously.

"D-deh.  Fluently." I answered and finally looked up into their eyes.

Yeah. Shouldn't have done that because they're so handsome right now.  Especially Kyu Jong.

"Do you know who we are?" asked Hyun Joong.

"Deh.  I'm a Triple S." I said proudly.

They all oohed and ahhed.  My mom told me to tell them to do individual since it seemed like I was the only one who knew who they were.  Which was 100% true.

"Hello.  My name Hyun Joong.  I leader." Hyun Joong said in cute English.

Awww...he's such an adorable leader.

"I Hyungjun. I the youngest." Hyungjun siad in English and did some fail aegyo.

I inwardly giggled at his intro.

"My name Young Saeng." Young Saeng said simply.

Young Saeng, your intro needs work.

"I Jungmin.  I the handsome one." Jungmin said in a cocky manner.

STOP RUINING MY BIAS LIST JUNGMIN!

"Hello.  I Kyu Jong.  Hope we be friends." said Kyu Jong.

Oh, I wanna be more than just friends.

Shut up you stupid little voice!

You know its true...

No it isn't, now shush.

If my inner thoughts were going to fight like this, it was going to be a LONG two months.

 

Author's Note: Here's the second chapter. I'm sorry if its not very good. There was a death in my family.  Ironically, I found out the same day I heard about the passing of Super Junior's Leeteuk's father and grandparents and U-KISS's Kevin's grandmother.  Speaking of U-KISS, I got up at 6 am to watch the clip of AJ on Good Morning America.  Next update will be on Friday. COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)