Heartbreak?

International Love

After that disasterous pool party, Kyu Jong and Jungmin avoided each other like the plague.  I had a feeling it was due to the talk they had Mr. Shun.  My hunch proved to be correct as Mr. Shin called me over for a talk a few days later.

"Floriana, may I have a word with you please?" Mr. Shin asked me.

"Um...sure?" I said, suspicion lacing my voice even though I knew what this was about.

He led the way to the small office my father had set up in the rec room.  He sat on one side of the huge desk while I sat on the other.  I fidgeted with my hands ever so slightly as his gaze bore into me.

"Floriana, you must have noticed by now that both Kyu Jong and Jungmin like you in a romantic sense." Mr. Shin started.

I sighed.  No use trying to lie since he figured out the blatantly obvious.

"Yes Mr. Shin, I'm well aware they both have crushes on me." I admitted.

"Have they confesses?" 

I heisitated and finally decided to just tel him the entire story.  I just hoped Kyu Jog and Jungmin didn't get into too much trouble.

"Yes they did.  They also both kissed me.  Somehow, they both found out about each other's confessions and now they're like love rivals or something." I told him.

Mr. Shin looked at me for a few moments before running his hand down his face as if annoyed.  I knew this put him in a tough position.  I could almost see the thoughts running through his head.  Finally, he opened his mouth to speak.

"I have to end the filiming." Mr. Shin declared.

My jaw dropped to the ground.  Out of all the things that could have come out of his mouth, I definitely wasn't expecting that.

"End the filming?!  You can't be serious!  They'll be devastated!" I shouted at him.

"I have no choice!  They broke the agreement with the broadcasting station.  I wish I didn't have to, but I do." Mr. Shin explained.

"You don't have enough footage though." I pointed out.

"We have footage from the first meeting, the museum trip, when you and Travis woke them up, the Renaissance Faire trip, and the pool party.  When we film the good bye, there will be six episodes." he explained and walked out.

I was speechless and, for some reason, I could feel my heart shattering into a thousand pieces inside my chest.

 

Author's note: SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!!!!!!!! Its summer and I have a ton of things planned!