Waking Up Part 2

International Love

Soon, we were in front of Jungmin's door.  As much as we didn't want to go in, we had to.  I slwoly turned the knob, trying to avoid our oncoming doom.  Jungmin was sound asleep when we came in.  I giggled silently when I saw the eye mask and ear plugs.

"You big babies!  All scared for nothing!  I'll wake him!" volunteered Travis.

"Be my guest." I heard Hyungjun mumble from behind me.

Travis walked up to Jungmin and threw the covers off him.  Jungmin sat up and started grabbing at him.  Eventually, Jungmin got a hold of Travis's hair and pulled it.

"HELP!   He has my hair!" Travis yelped because yeah, that was really manly.

The other members pried Jungmin's fingers out of Travis's hair, getting hit in the process.  Travis stumbled back to our little group and glared at us when we laughed at him.

"I warned you he would be difficult, but you didn't listen." I laughed.

"Yeah, yeah.  Don't rub it in." Travis grumbled.

We turned back to Jungmin and brainstormed ideas on how to get him up.  Hyun Jong stepped forward and tried shaking him awake.  Jungmin slapped him away and somehow ended up biting him.

"That stupid horse bit me!" Hyun Joong exclaimed.

After a few more attempts, Jungmin finally woke up and he was a bit crabby at us for disturbing his rest.  The PD congratulated us on a job well done and told us to get ready since Travis and I were to take them to the local museum today.  Travis and I went to our respective rooms to grab a change of clothes before showering.  I was heading to the second bathroom when I collided with someone.

"Oh!  Mianhe Floriana!" Hyun Joong apologized.

"Its...okay." I said shyly.

Hyun Joong.  Freshly showered.  Covered in nothing but a towel around his wais.

Ovaries exploding in 3...2...1...

BOOM!  No more ovaries.

"Yah!  Put some clothes on!" yelled Jungmin, throwing jeans and a T-shirt at him.

Hyun Joong winked at me and went back into the bathroom.  I stood there like an idiot with a bright red blush on my face and mentally nosebleeding.

"Stop standing there and go shower.  We're leaving soon." Jungmin said.

I playfully glared at him and went to go take my shower.  I was relatively quick, done in about ten minutes.  I met up with everyone in the living room and listened to the PD as they explained the plan for the museum.  Then, we loaded into cars and made our way over to begin the fun.

 

Author's Note: Yeah, updated earlier than expected because my work schedule changed a bit. I don't know when I'll be updating next. MIANHE!  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)