Choice

International Love

The next day, Mr. Shim gathered us all up and said that the next couple days would would be the last for filming.  Of course the guys were angry and confused since they were supposed to stay for another month.  Mr. Shim explained that there was nothing he could do and left.  The group dispersed and Kyu Jong and Jungmin came up to me.  I gulped nervously.

"You know this means you have to choose between us." Jungmin stated.

"I know. And I've already made my decision.  However, you won't find out who I've picked until the last night." I told them and walked away.

The last day of filming arrived and we were outside.  Travis and I had made a slideshow of the moments we had shared together.  At the end, tears were shed as the cameras stopped rolling.  The film crew left, leaving us with SS501.  Kyu Jong and Jungmin approached me.

"What is your choice Floriana?" asked Jungmin bluntly.

"My choice has remained the same since day one.  Kyu Jong won my heart." I declared.

Jungmin looked defeated and and sadly walked away.  Kyu Jong walked towards me and kissed me passionately.

"Come back to Korea with me." Kyu Jong panted as he pulled away.

"I wish I could, but I don't have a passport and I have to finish my education." I explained as tears ran down my cheeks.

"I'll wait for you.  No matter how long it takes." Kyu Jong told me.

They left that night, my family seeing them off at the airport,  My heart broke as I saw Kyu Jong mouth I'll wait for you and blew me a kiss before disappearing into the plane.

I went home that night and bawled my eyes out.

Kyu Jong...I'm in love with you...

 

Author's note: AND ITS DONE! MAKE SURE TO LEAVE A COMMENT!