Dancing and...Sparks?

International Love

The PD said that they had enough footage for the day and packed up to leave, which meant my family was going to be alone with SS501 for the night.  This was going to be fun.

"Do you know any of our dances?" asked Jungmin in Korean.

"I know a little bit of Snow Prince and A Song Calling for You." I said.

"Show us." 

"No."

"Please?" asked Hyungjun with puppy dog eyes.

Those eyes.  MUST. RESIST!

"Ugh...fine." I sighed.  So much for resisting.

I their song and began my very bad rendition of Snow Prince.  After that was over, I A Song Calling for You and began my very bad rendition of that.  I sat down in embarrassment after it ended.

"See now why I didn't want to show you guys?" I said while blushing.

"It was very good." complimented Kyu Jong.

Kyaaa...he complimented you!

Shush you!

"Floriana, why don't you show them some dances that are popular here in America?" my mom suggested with a lost look on her face since she didn't understand what we were saying.

I nodded eagerly and the Chicken Dance.  I beckoned them to join me.  They followed my lead and then the partner part came on.

"Grab a partner!" I said while linking my arm with the closest person...which happened to be Kyu Jong.  Hyun Joong grabbed Hyungjun and Young Saeng grabbed Jungmin.

The universe must want to give me a heart attack.

"Switch arms!" I said when the music changed.

Throughout the entire dance, my eyes never left Kyu Jong's.  As much as I wanted to, I couldn't look away.  Our hands accidentally brushed at one point and I felt...something like a spark.  Judging from Kyu Jong's face, he felt it too.

"Uh...next song!" I said as I dashed to put on Cha Cha Slide.

"Just follow my lead!" I called to them over my shoulder.

The song was pretty easy since the singer told you exactly what to do.  The song ended and I decided to break down the next dance before putting on the next song.  Slowly, I demonstarted the dance for Electric Slide.  When they told me that they were ready, I the song. I noticed my mom, who had been watching us with a smile, had gone to bed and I realized I should be doing the same.  The song ended and I was beat.

"I don't about you guys, but I'm beat.  Good night." I said as I walked to my room.  I faintly heard them returning my good night.

"Floriana, wait!" I heard Kyu Jong calling me and I turned to face him.

"Yes?" I questioned him when he stopped.

"You felt it too right?"

"Yes.  I don't know what it means though."

"I don't know either, but let's see where it takes us."

He likes you.

As a fan, now be quiet.

Keep telling yourself that.

"Mianhe, but I don't think it'll work between us." 

And with that, I walked into my bedroom.

 

Author's note: I will try to update tomorrow, but I'm hanging out with my cousin tonight! COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)