The Chicken Fight

International Love

For the chicken fights, I was paired with Hyun Joong, Kyu Jong was paired with Young Saeng, and Jungmin was paired with Hyungjun.  The first match was determined with rock-paper-scissors. Kyu Jong-Young Saeng versus Jungmin Hyungjun.  Travis was going to be the referee.

Somehow, I could see this match getting very rough very quickly. I think Hyun Joong could see it as well.

"Those two are going to kill each other. They're both crazy about you." Hyun Joong said.

"I know. They both confessed and kissed me." I admitted.

"Don't they know what kind of rules they broke just to do that?"

I nodded. "Kyu Jong told me everything."

The match was about to start. Everyone's attention turned to the center of the pool. Kyu Jong and Jungmin were perched atop their partner's shoulders. Looks of murder were etched in their faces. Hyun Joong and I exchanged looks of worry.

"Start!" Travis shouted and both teams made their way to the center of the pool.

Kyu Jong and Jungmin started to ferociously push at each other. Young Saeng and Hyungjun had a hard time keeping themselves upright. Finally, Kyu Jong gave Jungmin one hard push, sending Jungmin toppling over backwards into the water with a loud splash. When he resurfaced, his face was filled with anger.

"You pushed too hard!" Jungmin accused.

"That's the way the game is played!" Kyu Jong shouted.

I could tell they were fixing to have an arguement. I just stayed silent on the sidelines, hoping it wouldn't turn physical.

"Well, there's a different game you're playing!" Jungmin retaliated.

"You're always trying to go after what I want! How dare you accuse me of playing games when you're doing the same thing!" Kyu Jong said.

Jungmin snarled and launched himself at Kyu Jong.  Kyu Jong interlocked his hands with Jungmin's to stop him from trying to take a swing at him.  It became a battle of strength, neither one of them backing down.  Finally, Jungmin undid his hands from Kyu Jong's and slugged him acros the face.  Kyu Jong lunged at Jungmin, elbowing him in the chest.  Jungmin was about to throw another punch, but Mr. Shin stepped in.

"STOP THE CAMERAS!  EVERYONE OUT OF THE POOL!  KYU JONG! JUNGMIN! WITH ME!  NOW!" Mr. Shin yelled.

So much for a fun time...

 

Author's Note: I've been busy with work. That is all.  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :).