Waking Up Part 1

International Love

The next morning, the PD arrived back at my house to film us waking up SS501.  My brother and I were given this task and I groaned, remembering a previous variety show I watched.

"You have got to be kidding me!" I said to Mr. Shin.

"It'll be a funny skit for viewers." explained Mr. Shin and, as much as I hated to, I had to agree with him.

We headed to the first bedroom, which Young Saeng and Hyungjun were sharing.  Okay, these two would be easy if I remembered from the variety show.

"Hyungjun-ah, its time to wake up." I say in the sweetest voice possible.

He slightly stirred and turned his back to me, so I tried shaking him.  That worked because he sat up and rubbed his eyes.  I smiled when he looked around to see who had woken him up.  He returned it and offered to help us wake Young Saeng up.  We went to Young Saeng's side of the bed and the PD handed us a make up bag.  I grinned evilly along with Hyungjun.  My brother just rolled his eyes at us.

"Oh come on Travis!  It'll be fun." I said to my brother in English.

"He'll kill us." he reasoned.

"You're thinking of Jungmin, which is why we're waking him up last."

I opened the make up and rummaged around until I found what I was looking for: a tube of bright red lipstick.  I uncapped the top and moved the stick upwards.  Once it was up, I began putting it on Young Saeng's lips.  Meanwhile, Hyungjun had found some blush while my brother found some powder.

"Powder first, then blush." I instructed, saying the first part in English and the second part in Korean.

Travis took my place after I was finished and put the powder on his face.  I glanced at Travis's face and noticed just the tiniest hint of a smile.  Young Saeng stirred and we hurriedly backed away.  He stopped and I motioned for Hyungjun to put the blush on him.  Just after Hyungjun finished, Young Saeng finally woke up and looked at us confesedly.  I silently handed him a compact mirror.

"Not again!" Young Saeng said and Hyungjun and I burst out laughing while Travis had a lost look on his face.

After Young Saeng cleaned the make up off his face, we proceeded to the next room.  Kyu Jong and Hyun Joong were sharing this one.  We walked in and found that Kyu Jong was already up while Hyun Joong was snoring away.

"Oh!  Good mornng Kyu Jong." I said in greeting.

"Good morning Floriana.  I see you and Travis have already woken up Young Saeng and Hyunjun." he laughed as he saw the trio of boys behind me.

"Yep!  Hyun Joong is next since you're already up."

"Count me in.  I'll help you wake up our lazy leader."

I grinned at him as we made our way to Hyun Joong.  The PD gave us a bar of chocolate and a lemon slice this time.  Hyungjun took the chocolate and Kyu Jong took the lemon.  I motioned for Hyungjun to go first.  He put the chocolate bar under Hyun Joong's nose and he just rolled over.  Travis let out a short burst of laughter and Young Saeng quickly shushed him.

"Alright.  That obviously didn't work.  Let's try the lemon now." I said.

Kyu Jong stepped forwardand squeezed some of the juice onto his leader's lips.  Since they were badly chapped, Hyun Joong bolted upright with a loud yah.  We all cheered as he was finally awake.  Now, it was Jungmin's turn.

"I'm not looking forward to this." groaned Hyunjun as we walked towards Jungmin's room.

"Trust me, neither of us are." I said.

 

Author's note: I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR A WEEK!  I work Sunday-Thursday and I usually have plans on Saturdays, so Fridays are the only day I can update T_T.