Midnight Confession

International Love

A couple of days had passed since our Renaissance Faire trip.  The PD decided to give us a few days off from filming.  We spent most of our time hanging out. That's when I noticed Kyu Jong acting a bit distant.  I pulled Hyungjun aside to see if he knew anything.

"Hyungjun, why is Kyu Jong acting distant?" I asked, a bit concerned.

"That's for him to tell you." Hyungjun said cryptically.

"So, it has something to do with me?"

"Yes.  I have a feeling he'll tell you why he's been acting the way he has been soon."

With that final sentence, Hyungjun walked away from me and rejoined s.  Way to leave my thoughts in a jumble Hyungjun!  That didn't ease my concern at all!

Kyu Jong is going to confess to you.

No he's not!  I'm just a fan to him.

A very special fan.

I mentally blocked out the little voice in my head and walked back to the group.  Night was falling and we decided to order pizza for dinner.  We got everyone's favorite toppings and placed the order over the phone.  Twenty minutes later, the pizza was delivered to our door.

"Yay food!" I said childishly, causing everyone to laugh.

We quickly devoured everything and cleaned up.  All of us stayed up for a few more hours before turning in for the night.  As much as I tried to block them out, Hyungjun's cryptic sentences floated through my mind.  I tossed and turned, finally making up my mind to just stay up.  I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge.

"Couldn't sleep?" a voice asked from out of nowhere.

I jumped in surprise to find out that it was Kyu Jong that had spoken.

"Oh!  Kyu Jong!  You scared me." I said in relief.

"Mianhe." he laughed.

We sat at the table in silence for a while before I broke it, unable to stand the awkwardness between us anymore.

"Kyu Jong, is something wrong?  I noticed you've been acting a bit distant lately." I asked, choosing my words carefully.

Kyu Jong sighed.  "So you noticed?" he asked.

"Of course.  I'm a fan and I watch all of you closely, so I know when something's up."

"Its a girl, but she already rejected me once." he said sadly.

My heart clenched at his words.  I felt bad for him.

"Did you tell her your feelings?" I asked him.

"Not really." he said sheepishly.

I facepalmed.  "Then tell her how you feel." 

"Okay.  Floriana, the girl I like is you.  I've liked you since we first met.  Please...give me a chance."

And then he leaned over the table, cupped my face, and placed his lips on mine.

 

Author's note: Next update will be on Tuesday. THANK GOD I HAVE THE NEXT TWO DAYS OFF WORK!  COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! :)