Hyomin

what should I do?

Sunny and Taeyeon was walking down the school corridor. " Sunny. was she really going to say that to everyone around. I mean, was she realy or are you just making up a reason to beat the out of her?" Sunny looked at Taeyeon while they keep walking. " yes , she was about to say it but she warned me first." Taeyeon nodded and kept walking. " O-, I remembered that me and mom was going to the doctor. I need to go, bye Sunny." Sunny waved goodbye and kept walking. 

she thought about skipping some classes, just waiting for her shoulder to stop hurting so much. her thoughtss were interrupted by someone running at her. " agh! what the hell man. whats your problem." Sunny yelled at the one the ground." minhae! I diddn't mean to.I was late to class and so I had to run." the anger left Sunny when she saw who it was. Park Hyomin. everyone knows that she has more than just a crush on Sunny. Hyomins dream once came true when Sunny asked her to be her girfriend, but little did she know that Sunny was just using her. 

sometimes when you are hoplessly in love with someone that you think will never love you back you can get lonley.  in this case Sunny asked Hyomin because she was lonley. but she in the relationship she developed some feelings for her but nothing that could match Hyomins love. Hyomins dreams were brutaly ended when Sunny decided that enough was enough and broke up. 

ofcourse Hyomin wasn't happy about it and broke down craying infront of her. and that was not making it esaier. the next month Hyomin ignored her,even until now. 

she is not the most popular. cause people found out she was in love with Sunny. she dosn't get bullied alot but she gets ignored alot.

" oh, it's you... erm I need to get to class, excuse me." she tried to get up but Sunny stopped her. " Hyomin. stop. now." Sunny warned. " stop what?" " stop ignoring me. we can still be friends. okay?" Hyomin diddn't answear she just looked down. you could soon hear sobs coming from her. " Hyomin, please don't cry. I cant help that I love someone else." she said while getting down to hug her. " then why did you get together with me? why?" she said trough her sobs. " I was lonley. I want someone who dosn't loves me back. do you know how much this hurt." she looked up at me with sad and angry eyes. " yes Sunny, I know how it feels, i love you right." then she broke free from Sunny's grasp and took her books and ran for her class.

Sunny was still on the ground hoplesly looking at Hyomin running. " sigh. I guess I should just go home and rest." 

............................................................................................................................................................................................................

hello. yeah I updated now cause then it wouldn't be so long to the next update. I am going on a camp so I am not going to be able to update over the weekend and next week. but thanks to all of you for subscribing and are soon on 50. 

so have some of you played the last of us, if so you are awesome. it will make you scream and cry.

tumblr_lw0zjyyCCl1qcq2vho5_400.gif