more confusing things

what should I do?

Sooyoung's POV

I tried to find Yuri to apologies about what I said. I eventually found her but Sunny was with her. ' what is she doing there with Yuri?'

Sunny looked a little bit stressed out or something. I wonder what it is about. *sigh* ever since that project thingy I have been feeling weird. but then later I met a guy called Jung Kyung Ho ( yes I am including him because I have no other solution to the thing with soo) he was very cute and wanted to be friends with me. we have talked a little and I think I have a crush on him. but I have some feelings for sunny too, or I think.

I saw Sunny stand up and walked in to the school.

before Yuri could stand up I ran to her.

" Yuri, I am really sorry, like I mean it. you sometimes things go to far."

I think she forgave me after she saw my face. I had pleading eyes and they were staring right in her eyes.

" its okay. but you are right." wait what?

" right about what."  she had this look on her face, I can't quite describe it.

" you and Tiff always say that me and Jessica is together and all that. and for us to be that, I or her have to love each others right?" 

" wait, so you guys are in a relationship!" 

" What, no! I mean that I like her, like not in a crush like like but in love." 

I was stunned. wow. after all this time I was right.

" Really, does she know? do you think she loves you back? will you confess to her? it very obvious that she likes you though"

" okay, firstly calm the down. and no, I don't think so, and I have no ing idea. and what are you talking about!?" 

she looked surprised. it is very obvious that Jessica like her. how come she haven't noticed that?

" Yuri, it's ing obvious, do you understand? likes you and you like her. just confess, if she says no then it is because she is scared, okay."

" you think I should do it."

" yes, now go and conquer that lady."

she nodded and ran off. oh, I should just become a match maker. but first I have to fix my own problems. and I know exactly who to go to.

some minutes later.

I opened the door and saw something I shouldn't have.

" HOLY !" 

it was Sunny and some other girl. was she Hyomin? , it is. 

" Sooyoung."

somehow this doesn't hurt me or affect me. maybe it was just some stupid crush. I think this was just what I needed.

" Minhae, sorry for interrupting Sunny, and Hyomin." and with that I left the room. I felt some kind of joy. wow this is confusing me, but maybe if I just get more close with Kyung Ho I will just forget this and move on. yeah. but what feelings did I have for Sunny? I know! sisterly. maybe it was her that have feelings for me?

I think I need to speak to someone.

..........................................................................

in the classroom

 Authors' POV

Sunny and Hyomin was not facing each others and there was this awkward aroma around them. 

Hyomin was the first to say something.

" I am sorry, this is second time in a row."

she got off the wall and was about to pass Sunny but Sunny grabbed her.

" don't, just don't." she pushed her against the wall again.

" yah! Sunn-"

" Did I do this to you?" Sunny was softy caressing the scar on Hyomin's face.

" yes" 

" Sorry. sorry for being an to you." Sunny was looking down, not daring to meet Hyomin's gaze.

" Sunny look at me." but Sunny refused. 

" please, I am not angry with you okay. just... look at  me." her voice was cracking up a little bit.

finally she lifted her head up, but her eyes was not looking at Hyomin's.

" you know that I have been in love with you for a long time. and you wanting to be together with me, gave me so much happiness. everyday, I was exited to go to school. just hearing your voice made my heart beat. and I want that back." she was looking straight in Sunny's eyes which was not looking into hers.

but eventually she gave in and saw hurt in Hyomin's eyes

" I don't know who I love anymore." 

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

yeah I am back.  so yeah. I am trying to get Sooyoung out of the story but I don't want it to be like so many others do.  but will do it alittle fast. maybe like in some chapters but will see.

so anyone going to buy assassin's creed unity, farcry 4, uncharted, legend of zelda? or many other games? just wondering.

but anyway, bye and cheers!