irritation

what should I do?

Hyomin's POV

it's been a day since me and sunny got together once again. we are giving it a try or she is giving it a try. I can tell she is confused about who she loves but I think what she has for me is very special. and what she has for Sooyoung is like any other love, even though she have loved her since she was a kid.

 I know I am a little obsessed with Sunny but who wouldn't. I guess it started when she showed me affection when no one else was.

right now my dad is not talking to me, and I am afraid he will continue this for a while. but maybe mom could speak to him.  but deep down I know he loves me, it just came as a surprice to him, since I look very straight.

but anyway, I am getting ready to go over to Sunny's first time in a long time. I hope her parents isn't there. 

 

...........................

Sunny's POV

this guys are still here, *sigh* I need to get them away somehow,

" hey guys, you can leave now, I am getting visit."

" by who?" asked key, one of the mafia guys that are going to watch over me.

" my girlfriend so go, that's an order."

key was about to open his mouth when jonghyun put his hand on it and dragged him out of the house.

I mouthed a thank you and he nodded.

* a few minuted later*

*knock knock*

'Hyomin' 

I opened the door and was greeted by a beautiful Hyomin.

'wow, even though she is in casual clothing she is still beautiful.'

" hey" she said as she went for a hug.

" hey" I said while hugging her back.

" erm.... this way."

she nodded and followed me to the living room.

" want anything to drink?" 

" eh, yeah." 

" what do you want?"

" surprise me."

"ok"

I took out a glass form the cabinet and poured some cola into it and mixed it with vodka. 

well, she said surprise me so I will.

I did the same just to my self and went over to her.

" here."

"thanks."

we sat in silence and I have to admit, it's very awkward. I have to break it to have this work.

" so, I have been thinking and I have realized that my feelings for you are special."

she looked at me and had this gorgeous smile on her. I could feel my heart beating, it hasn't beat this much ever since the day I brought Sooyoung home here.

" I know." 

'wait what'

" erm?"

she put the glass down and sighed.

" the fact that you want to give this a try even though you have feelings for Sooyoung kind of says something, at least to me."

'oh' I took a sip of my drink and thought over what she said.

" I don't now if my feelings are genuine for her anymore, she is straight anyway, so why should I bother."

she just smiled and scooted closer to me. I started getting nervous, and gulped.

I looked down on my lap while she was leaning on me.

" Sunny?" 

" hmm?" 

" why are you shy?" 

" I am not shy, I just like the look of my lap."

she began laughing, and leaned away from me and took her drink and gulped it down. 'holy '

" , what did you put in this?" she looked at me with disbelief written all over her face.

" you said surprise me, and I guess I did." I laughed at her and then she pouted.

" you're stupid." she puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms. ' cute'.

there was a short silence. she was still pouting, so maybe I should make her happy.

I scooted closer to her and sneaked my arms around her waist and pulled her close.

she gasped and turned too look at me. now she was smiling.

I looked at her lips and I think she saw that cause she began kissing me. 

She pushed me down on the couch and sat on top of me. I looked up at her and put my hand on her hips. 

she bent slightly down and I lifted my head up to meet her lips again. we started making out and I slided my hands down to her and d it. she moaned and bit my lip slightly. I sat more straight up and she put her hands around my neck. she started grinding her hips on my lap. I started taking her shirt off and kissing and her neck. she let out a few moans and then I proceeded to ing her pants. 

while we were in this heated moment the door bust open.

" Sunny we told your father about you not letting us protect you so he is-HOLY !"

Hyomin screamed and grabbed her shirt and covered her chest.

 I pushed her off me and yelled at them 

" what the are you two doing I told you to leave!"

"jonghyun, what's going on- OH !"

I walked over to them but key dragged jonghyun out of the house.

" Sorry!"

' these guys'

" Sunny, who were they?" Hyomin had put her shirt on and walked over to me.

" nobody." 

" nobody, it doesn't seem like that to me." 

" hyomin, you don't need to worry, okay, they have nothing to do with you okay?"

" it's not okay. some guys just walked into your house,  and talking about some protecting. I think I deserve to know."

I hugged her and put my head in her neck. ' I can't tell her. she will leave me.'

" it's for the best that you don't know anything okay, just trust me hyomin."

I met her eyes and leaned in for a kiss.

she kissed me back but broke it after a few seconds.

" don't lie."

" I am not lying. it's for the best."

"okay. I think I should leave."

she tried to pull away from me but I wouldn't let her.

" no, stay, I will tell them not to bother us okay, just stay. I will be back in a minute." 

" okay."

I walked out and found them standing right outside.

" cute girlfriend."

" you. jonghyun. why did you walk in like that after I told you two and the rest not to bother me."

" we called your father and he was rather disappointed of you."

" did I say you guys not to protect me forever or just tonight."

this made them think. " were sorry." now it was key's turn.

" we will inform your father that it's not necessary to come home."

" thank you, but who are you protecting me from."

" rival gangs or the police, anyway, it's our duty to protect our family."

I stared at them for awhile, and decided something.

" just don't bother us okay." 

" yes, ma'am"

" thank you"

and with that I went in to hyomin.

she looked a little tired.

" do you wanna go to bed?"

" yeah"

"k"

we went my room and got ready.

I let her borrow one of my shirts and she looked cute in them.

she laid down beside me and I put my arms around her.

" saranghae."

" saranghae"

....................................................................................

hey!!! so sorry for the lack of update, busy with procrastination.... it's bad I know but here I am with a half long chapter. some sunbyung actions cause they need more love.

yes key and jonghyun is in this story and do you guys want them to be friend or a couple?

but anyway tell me what you think about this and 

CHEERS!

tumblr_lztwuyXS5d1r8zzvio1_400.gif

:3