getting to know 1

what should I do?

Sunny's POV

School is finally over. I went out of the school and waited for Sooyoung. While waiting I started to think about how I am going to survive this. I mean, just thinking about her makes my heart beat. Oh how I wish she was mine. But that would never happen. Even if it did, many would criticize us and say it is wrong. But that would be mostly teachers and old people. Or I hope so. I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice anything. Suddenly someone poked me. I turned to the person. It was Sooyoung.

" Hello. shall we go?" She said while grabbing my hand.

I could feel my heart beat. All I could do was nod.

" Geat! so which way?" 

" Erm.. follow me."

While walking I could hear her sing  quietly. She had a beautiful voice. I found out that the project was getting to know each other. Well this is going to be difficult, I am like a social penguin. The only friend i got is Taeyeon and some on the internet who lives so far away. And it does not help that I like this person. But anyway apparently the teacher noticed that when we are "getting to know" each other, we only go to the people we are friends with. Of course being the not so popular kid, no one comes to me. 

" Are we there soon?" Sooyoung asked getting me out of my thoughts.

I looked at her. then I looked around, oh we are here.I didn't realize we had walked for so long. I nodded and walked toward my house. After I found the key to the house, we went in and put our stuff down. " Are you hungry?" I asked and she nodded. I went to the kitchen and saw a note on the kitchen table. *Sunny, we are at work, go to the garage and look for your gift. from: Appa and Umma.* 

After I read it Sooyoung came in and looked around. 

" You have a really nice home, are you rich?" She looked surprised.

" Yeah, but don't tell anyone, they may think I am a snobby brat." I said while taking a frozen pizza out of the fridge. 

" I promise. wow is that a ps4?" I looked where she was pointing. " Yeah, got it a little while ago. You wanna play something?" I asked hoping she would say yes.

" I would love to, what kind of games do you have?" She went to the couch and sat down. " I got all the ps4 games that has been made. Erm.. if you want you can play ps1, ps2 or ps3 if you want, or xbox 1 or 360. NES, nintendo 64, gamecube?" I guess she is surprised that I have all that. " Can I play everything?" I shrugged my shoulders "Why not. erm.. I am going out to the garage, I will be right back." But before I could leave she stood up. " Can I come with you?"  " Sure."

We went to the garage and I opened it.I could hear her gasp and I guessed why. Dad and I have a love for cars and motorbikes. It is a whole collection in this garage. From old models to new ones. I guess this is why I act so boyish. My eyes traveled to something covered. I went to and took the cover off. A smile crept to face. It was a Kawasaki ninja 600. It looks so awesome. With its black paint with some red and the sharp features. This is my baby.

" Is that yours? I mean is this all yours?" She suddenly asked.

I laughed and looked at her. Her eyes big and full of curiosity. " No it is my dads. but he let me borrow his cars. so you could call this mine too. This motorbike is mine, I just got it, nice right." She went over to it and looked in awe. " Wow, can we try it." She turned to me and had this cute face on. I gulped and shook my head. " Maybe another time." She pouted. " Cute. *Sigh* Lets go in and play some games okay. And then work on getting to know eachother, okay." She smiled and nodded. I felt my heart starting to pound again. After she turned and started to walk I locked the garage and stood there and sighed. I want her so badly I screamed inside my mind. Sometimes I felt ashamed of myself for thinking things like she is cute and how I want her.

" Are you coming!?" She yelled from the door.

"Coming!" 

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will be doing another part of soosun and then one or two parts of taeny. Again hope you enjoyed and I hope I dont bore you.

Cheers!

tumblr_inline_msoassKe4w1r80p9c.gif