getting to know 2

what should I do?

Snny POV

we started to play some games to get comfortable. I couldn't help but feeling someone watching me. I turned and saw sooyoung staring at me. I gave her a look. " what is it?" she looked down and I think I am seeing things, was she blushing. before she could answer I heard a ding. the pizza is done. "  I am just gonna get the pizza." " yeah, sure." she was still looking down. I wen to the oven and took out the pizza. " ." I hissed, damn i burned my self. " are you okay? you need help?" she sounded concerned. " no, no need." I took my hand under cool water. 

I heard someone giggle. was something wrong. why is she giggling. I turned around and stared at her." what? is something wrong?" she stopped immediately and shook her head. " no, it's just that, you kinda look like a guy from the back. don't you ever get mistaken for a guy?" I nodded my head and went over to her with the pizza and some *cough* alcoholic drinks. " many times when I am going to clothing stores when taeyeon wants to buy some clothing. I always get mistaken as her boyfriend. sometimes when I go to the public bathrooms, the girls scream." I laughed at myself. it was funny to think of it. she seem to find it funny too.

" no way, but I can't blame them. but do they mistake you when you show your face? you have soft features." 

" sometimes they do, but that is just old people or some who are convinced I am a guy." I saw her take a drink and swallowed with a funny face.

" what is in this! did you put alcohol in it?" I laughed at her and nodded furiously. " Sorry, it's just that, Appa and Umma is not always home and there is no one to tell me what to do and I get bored sometimes." she just looked at me like, what the . she shook her head and put the glass down. I am surprised at how comfortable we are. it didn't feel awkward anymore. I guess this is not gonna be so hard anyway. 

suddenly she scooted closer and took my hands in hers. " now, lets start getting to know each other. lets start with you.what do you do in your freetime? sports, martial arts?" " erm, nothing special, test dads cars and playing games with my bestfriend. you?" " hanging out, play videogames if I bored and I am surprised you didn't say drinking." she was still holding my hands and I looked down and shookmyhead " I only do that if I have nothing else to do. I know I am only 15, but I just want to live life, you know." she looked shocked at my answer. but the truth is I drink because of all the stress, now I have to work fully at the company and not just part time. 

and the school is not helping. and espacialy not when all I can think of is sooyoung. I need to stop, like for real. 

I looked up and saw her staring at me. it was like she was trying to read me. we was suppoused to write everything down so we could present it to the class, showing that we tried. we haveasick teacher. last project he gave some pictures and said the groups. the pictures was some dead animals that had been runned over. we was suppoused to find out what the animals was.so sick.but anyway. 

I felt uncomfteble under her stare. then she started to talk again. " so whats your favorite color?" 

1 hour later

her phone started to ring and she stood up and answered the call. I stood up and turned of the gamecube and TV. " Sunny?" I turned around and saw still on the phone. " can you give me a ride home, my Appa can't pick me up." " sure, just let me find my keys." she smiled and hanged up the phone. " you wanted to ride the motorbike right?" when I said that her eyes went big and sparkled with joy. " yay!!" she jumped on it and waited for me. 

" wait. you need a helmet. I don't want to ruin your head."

" it's okay it is already ruined." I just laughed and put on her helmet. then I put on mine and started the motorbike." ready?" I could feel her nod. I am so glad she can't feel my heart right now, she would have thought I was weird.well I am in a way.

" so where do you live?" 

" just listen to my directions."

" yes ma'am." 

after a 15 minutes we arrived and I saw her father standing there. I avoided looking at him. he looked so scary. " Sooyoung come here sweatheart." " coming Appa. bye Sunny." and with that she left. before her father went in, he gave me a glance. he started to walk towards me. 

" hello and who are you?" he said with a normal voice and a glare.

" erm. I am sunny sir. and you are her father am I right." 

" yes. and please don't do anything to my daugter boy." 

oh no, great, jsut ing great. he thinks I am a guy.

" sorry sir, but I am a girl." he looked very shoked. he stared at me and understood " still, don't do anything without her premission. if you do something without her premission, you have me to deal with. understood?" " yeah." " good now leave." "yes sir." 

damn he was scary, I went even faster with my motorbike just to get home faster.

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................

hope you liked this short chapter, I will try to write longer and with better grammer. 

and thanks for subscribing, it means a lot. 

cheers. 

tumblr_inline_msoassKe4w1r80p9c.gif

and my holiday is soon over, sad face. 

oh yeah the next chapter is taeny, be ready.

 

tumblr_lmxtekUOrW1qdt8l7.gif