the mafia

what should I do?

Sunny's POV

" the mafia, okay and no turning back. you agreed and you never brake a promise." man he sounded serious. but heck no, this is not what I agreed to. 

" but not this, I did not agree to this, dad please." I tried to get myself out of this. but then one of the other guys spoke.

" this is going to be our leader. someone who can't keep promises?" he was very suspicious. but then someone put a hand on his shoulder and told him to calm down.

" she is a great leader, she just is in a little shock that's all. she will not disappoint you, trust me." I started getting angry, I glared at him but he ignored it. ' why is this happening to me. First Yuri then Hyomin and so this . my life ing !'

I can't do anything but stand here and follow orders from my dad. " then we have a deal. you watch over her and protect her. Sunkyu, you are going to listen to what they are saying and learn." all I could do was nod. " ok, all of you are dismissed." then all of them took their leave and it was only me and dad.

I was so angry that I punched him in the stomach and it made him fall to the ground. then I ran for my room. I slammed the door shut and locked it. I needed to ing beat something right now. I went over to the bed and sat down. I grabbed a pillow and put it to my face. I started screaming.

" !"

I stopped screaming and slowly put down the pillow. then I lied down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. so many thoughts roaming my in my head.

I hate my life, literally hate my life. what will Sooyoung think if she ever find out, and Taeyoen. I can just imagine the beating I am gonna get from her.

and Hyomin. maybe she is going to ignore me or she is not gonna leave me alone.

I regret hitting Hyomin so much. but what she did was so ing stupid.

Sooyoung is probably angry at me for beating Yuri, but I hope Yuri said something to her, cause I can't stand it if she hates me.

this day has been so stressing. I am so tired. if I just close my eyes and relax maybe it won't be so bad tomorrow. yeah , great idea.

Taeyeons POV ( after walking with Sunny)

I can't belive I lied to Sunny. the reason I said I was going to the doctor was that the school is so boring. but when I left I stopped around the corner. then I saw Hyomin looking like she was in a rush. I hope she doesn't notice me. 

I remember when she was together with Sunny. happy and all that . and I thought that she would be a good match for Sunny, but maybe Sunny did not think that. when they broke up, it was sad to watch. Sunny wanted me to be there and I did not want to, just remembering it is hard.

flashback

.............................

" Hyomin, there is something I need to tell you. I like someone else and have done it for a long time. even when we ere together I did.  but since I know I can't have her, and I wanted someone so bad, and you were there.  I am sorry. but we can still be friends you know." Sunny started to scratch her head. hoping Hyomin wouldn't be mad, but I knew Hyomin would take it bad. 

her eyes started to get teary eyed and soon she got down on her knees and cried. I couldn't look at it so I looked away. but still could hear what they were saying. 

" please don't cry, you will ruin your pretty face." For s sake Sunny, you are making it worse by complementing her, stupid . 

" Hyomin, please talk to me." I turned around to see what was going on because they were getting quiet.

then I saw Hyomin slapping Sunny. I don't know why but she deserved it. breaking her heart. playing with it. she knew well that Hyomin liked her.

Sunny walked up to me. I could see the red mark on her face. damn, she slapped hard.

" so how did it go?" 

" Shut the up." then she walked away.

idiot.

..................

present

 

I was brought back to the present by someone screaming.  " yes Sunny, I know how it feels, i love you right!" oh no. Sometimes Sunny can be an idiot. I know I haven't heard it all, but I am sure Sunny said something stupid.

I shook my head and continued walking for the exit.  

when I got out of the school, I felt someone tap my back. it turned out be Tiffany." hey, what is it?" she waited a little while before answering " what was it that Yuri was going to say?"  I was taken back by this. how can I tell her. " Sorry Tiffany I can't tell, it's kinda a sore subject." " oh." she looked so disappointed. 

" where are you going anyway'? it's still school."

" it's boring so I thought to just go home. what about you, don't you have a lesson?" 

"it's English, easy. can I follow you home?" what, why would she that. but I can't say no. 

" sure, and don't worry, my parents isn't home." she laughed at my little remark. then I took my hand and intertwined it with her own. weird, my heart is not beating as much as before. am I getting used to her? 

she must have very good memory cause she remember exactly where I lived. or maybe everyone remembers on their first  time. well I don't so yeah.

I opened the door and took off my backpack and shoes. she did the same. " can we go to your room? I want to see it." I nodded and guided her to my room. " so, plain." she sounded surprised. " is it wrong with plain?" " nono, don't take it the wrong way it's just that I like pink rooms." " oooh, ok, so you would love my room if it was pink."  she stepped closer to me and pulled me to my bed. pushed me down and sat on my stomach, dafuq is she doing.

she bent down looked me straight in the eye. " no it fits you." I gulped hard and my lips. I then took one hand on her head and pulled her closer to kiss her.

she let me do it, which surprised me. she started kissing me back. it wasn't tongue or anything but soft and  innocent. but I knew my byuness would take over me. I began rubbing my hands on her body, then slowly started to take of her clothes. "Tae ah." I guess she liked it. I deepened the kiss and found the  clasp. I was about take it off, but she just had to brake the kiss. " erm, let's not go to far."  " but the fun just started."  " Taeyeon, please."

" then why did you start?" I started to get a little angry. 

" I just wanted a normal kiss while you just had to go further than that. people are right, you are  a byun. humph." dafuq. you . nah just kidding Tiffany is not a .

" wait does this mean you like me?" I couldn't help but smile. I could see her blushing. " shut up." then she hit me and lied down beside me.

" I will take that as a yes then." she hit me again but got closer and kissed my cheek. 

" why do you do this Tiff. I thought you were straight."

" I know. I act straight so that people won't hate me. but I am not sure if I like you l Taeyeon."

" wait, you like me?" " Tae... I said I wasn't sure." 

" fine." sigh. 

" saranghaeyeo Tiffany." I heard her gasp and hit me.

" ouch!"

" ugh, you are just so... I .. argh!" I just laughed at her and she pouted. ' he, cute'

......................................................................................................................

so a happy side and a crappy side. so I the winter holiday has come and I have tons of time to make new chapters.

some Taeny action since it's been a long time. 

but tell me if this is going to fast. it's a great pace for me, cause there will be more things later. since I added the mafia in it I have had many ideas, I just need to get to it fast though so things will come a little fast but hope thats okey.

and just to add I really are facinated with the mafia and the criminal world. like ing . it's sounds awesome to sel drugs, steal and die young.  just kidding but it is facinating.

but this is not importante ( some Italian going on )to the story, but I like to give visuals to things. ( big problem)  so here are Tae and Sunny's bedrooms.

 

13.jpg

Taetae's

 

Sunny's ( the pc you see is crappy so she have a gaming pc ir just a beautiful pc.)

Awesome Cool Bedroom Decoration For Teenage Girls With White Bookshelves On The Black Wall

 

 

 cheers!

 

h0CFD1127

kawaii!!!!