fight

what should I do?

 

 

 

Athour's POV

 

it was another boring school day. but that would suddenly turn. yells could be heard though out the school. Sooyoung, Tiffany and Jessica walked towards the load noices. there was so many people, so they coulldn't see what was going on.

" whats going on?" Sooyoung asked a guy.

" Sunny and Yuri got into a fight, I don't know what happened but it seems serious. if you want to see more just try to get to front row. I am tall enogh at least." and with that they tried their bset to get to the front. when they got there Yuri was on the ground with Sunny punching the hell out of her.you could see the angerin her eyes. she had absolutly no control over what she was doing. then Jessica runned toward Yuri and Sunny and tried to puch Sunny of Yuri.  but she was just to weak. people have underrestimated the strenght of the short girl.

then the teachers came and managed to pull Sunny off. when you could get a look on Yuri you could see that her nose is crushed. her face is covered in blood. in the distance you could see Taeyeon hitting Sunny and yelling at her. but then Sunny said something and Taeyeon then turned to Yuri and glared.  

Sooyoung and the others went over to the nurse and ignored the glare they got.

when they arrived.the nurse opened the door for them. " Put her on the bed." they put her on the bed and Jessica took her hand and looked at her with teary eyes. Tiffany was busy explaning what happened so the only one noticing what Jessica was doing was Sooyoung.

" Jessica, I am okay it's just my nose. it was partly my fault. I was going to tell everybody something I should not tell. please don't cry." Jessica looked at Yuri confused " Partly your fault? what was it that you was going to say?" " Can I whisper it to you?" Jessica nodded. " Lee Sunkyu and Kim Taeyeon is in love with Sooyoung and Tiffany." Jessica was shocked and turned to look at Tiffany and Sooyoung. 

suddenly Sunny came in. all eyes was on her. but she ignored it. hen Taeyeon followed. " Why did you attack Yuri!? I thought you were better than this!" Sooyong yelled and shooka Sunny. but Sunny grabbed Sooyoungs hands " its her fault, just ask her. and don't shake me. nurse my shoulder is bleeding." " take of your hoddie then and let me take a look." Sunny took of her hoodie and let the nurse do her thing. " how did you get this scar? a punch can not do yhis much damage."  " I got into a fight some time ago and then I got this." the nurse nodded and started treating the wound. 

the others decided that it was best to just leave it. 

when the nurse was done with Sunny she went over to Yuri to fix her wound.

then Taeyeon and Sunny left.

" I really had no idea she was lime this. Yuri was this your fault?" sooyoung asked. yuri nodded. " I shouldve just kept my mouth shut. I know that it was a sore topic for her."

Tiffany and Sooyoung sat down on some chairs beside Yuri and waited for the nurse to get done.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

'ello, it's been a while. I have been busy so sorry for the lack of update. short chapter I know. but I have things to do as playing the last of us so I will update not so much right now. but hope you liked this short chapter. 

Cheers!

tumblr_mfppve6ZqE1rl83yko1_500.gif