behave Yuri

what should I do?

Authors'  POV

Yuri ran to find Jessica, she didn't care, like every other teen, about school. she just wanted Jessica to know how she feels.

she eventually found her, but before she went over to her she stopped. she let out a sigh and started to slowly walk towards Jessica. 

' I've waited way to long for this.' she thought. " hey Jessica!" 

she turned around and saw Yuri. she ran up to her and hugged her tightly.

" Yuri, where did you go? I was worried!" she put her head in Yuri neck, and Yuri could feel her cheeks getting warm. 

" erm, Sica can we talk?" Jessica lifted her head up from Yuri's neck. " yeah, sure,"  " can we talk somewhere more private?" " of corse."

they walked over to a big tree and sat down. Yuri was really nervous so she didn't look at Jessica. but Jessica was getting a little annoyed. 

" what did you want to talk about?" she could see that Yuri was a little uncomfterble so she went easy on her. 

" Jessica, we have known eachothers for a long time now right?" 

"yeah,,,"

Jessica was getting a little confused.

" I have been thinking and I have come to a realization that over the years of knowing you I have developed feelings for you." 

Yuri couldn't look at Jessica because of the fear of being rejected, no matter what Sooyoung says about this she still can't leave any doubt.

there was a long time with just silence, and that was killing Yuri, but the silence was broken with the sounds of sobs.

" Yuri...I....I..-" before Jessica could finish her sentence Yuri interrupted her. " why are you crying, don't cry please, I will leave if you want.

" No, Yuri don't leave, I crying because I am happy." Yuri was just stunned, " you are happy" you could see a smile creep up on Yuri's face.

Jessica nodded and started blushing. Yuri put her hand on jessica's cheek and pulled her in for a kiss. 

and Jessica responded.

but after some seconds ( yes seconds) Yuri was hungry for more so she moved hands from jessica's face to her waist. and she pushed her tounge agianst Jessica's lips, begging for entrance. Yuri pushed Jessica down on the ground so she could get more dominating. but Jessica tried to push her off, but Yuri is way stronger than her so she desided to bite Yuri's lip. and that worked. then she stood up and slapped Yuri.

" excuse you, we are in a public place and people can walk over her anytime, and you can't just make me do it with you, and eventhough we share the same feelings you can't just jump on me like that, and you know it." and with that she left Yuri sitting on the ground with a red cheek and speachless. 

'this is my princess'

 

............................................................

update's , yeah!!! so some Yulsic for you guys who are into that. I am not the romantic type, so I at drama and romance but, since this fanfic have some kind of drama and romance I have to practise on that. but please bear with me.  ( ha, bear)

but yepp, CHEERS!

CGI_580x350_147284.png

HOLY !! I AM FANGIRLING LIKE RIGHT ING NOW!  so badass!!