well that was awkward

what should I do?

Taeyeons POV

After school was done me and tiffany walked to my house. I couldn't help but to take a few glances at her.Man she is beautiful. Anyway, I noticed that we was there already, yes I live very close to school. It is very handy if I over sleep.

" Tiffany, we are here."

I took out my keys and unlocked my door. My parents is fortunately not home. I am afraid to bring girls other than sunny home because they always think that they are my girlfriend. It is so annoying. I put my bag down and turned to her.

" Are you hungry,Want something to drink?" 

" Something to drink please."  

" Is water okay, we are kinda short on anything else."

She nodded. She went to the living room and sat down at the couch. " So what do you want to talk about first?" She asked. " I don't know, how about we start with you?, favorite color, song, food and other basic questions." " Ok, I love pink, and so many songs. Erm, pizza, I mean who dosn't love pizza. I like to play flute in my free time. Being with friends too, there isn't much. You then." Well this is boring, It seems like she have no interest in me. Wierd, she seemed happy at school though. " I like the color blue. and this is ing boring. Hey, I have an idea. what if we just write it down on the paper we are going to present. That way this wont be so boring huh?" Then she smiled again. " Yeah, why do we have to have the wierd teacher. So what do you want to do?"

" I don't know, watch a movie or something."  She nodded and I the TV and got some omore drinks and popcorn.

I can't belive  this. I am getting to know and freacking watching a movie with my crush. Oh yeah. I came back with the food and drinks and sat it down, she looked at me and pattet on the seat next to her. And ofcourse I sat down as the loyal dog I was. I choosed a girly movie because it may fit her taste in genre. 

About half in the movie she dropped some popcorn on the ground and went to pick it up. While doing that she was down on her knees and up. Ok, she is doing this on ing purpose. I tried my best not to stare at her but my byuness took over me. Why is she doing this I screamed inside my mind. 

" Oh no. I think I lost my ring. ( Bad excuse I know. please don't jugde me.) Can you help me tae." She asked me with a cute face. I liked my lips and gulped. I went down to her and the last thing I know my back was on the ground. I let out a grunt and looked at her with a WTF face on. 

" I am bored! Lets do something else!" Ok, I had no idea she is a whiny kid. well the more you know. I started to sweat and get nervous when I heard the door open. Please let it be a thief I pleaded inside my head.

" Taeyeon! I understand that you are a teenager but in the living room, realy. Isn't the bedroom better hmm?" My dad says and I am just looking at him and he is looking back. The intense staring compition was interrupted by tiffany jumping off me.

" Dad this is not what it looks like. We were simply watching a movie and she said she lost her ring, And as the good dog I am I helped her. But she tricked me." He just ohed me and walked away. I am so embarresd. I looked at tiffany only to find her blushing madly. " Sorry, my dad is kinda wierd." She finally looked at me " It's okay I am just surprised, erm taeyeon. I think I have to leave. bye." 

Then she just ran off. my heart just felt like it was shot my a freaking shotgun. And who shot it, dad did. " Dad!  Why are you such an ." Then mom came. " Don't use such words to your father. Have you no respect?" " I do, but now tiffany thinks I am wierd or worse, she thinks I like girls and she is gonna tell everyone." I took my hand to my face and went to a corner to cry silently. " But honey you like girls." " Thats not the point the point is that I haven't told anyone except sunny and you guys. And you know how everyone thinks of that topic. my whole life is ruined."  Just let me die already. " But tae listen to me, when you get older and you get the ownership of the company then you will be in higher status then them and they can't do anything about that. They will have to treat you with respect. But if all of them are ing brats then good luck tae." 

I went to my room and just hoped tiffany didn't take it the wrong way.

 

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Yes hello, short chapter I know. At least for me. But anyway

since sooyoung is dating I was planning to be very supportive and think of it as good but inside I am like:

 tumblr_myyvszYh9T1qmhpoqo1_400.gif

No but seorisly, I will forever ship and thats that

But anyway hope you like like it.

Cheers.

tumblr_lp11352xkP1qdeq5f.gif