sorry

what should I do?

athour's POV

hyomin arrived at the school  and the first thing she did was walking to the classroom her teacher is in. the teacher she was going to see was Kim Shinyoung. she was the one who told her parents that she was gay.

'I am going to kill her' she thought.

when she finally arrived, opened the door and saw only Shinyoung. 'Great.' 

" oh, Hyomin-ah, what are you doing here, this class doesn't start until 11 o'clock." Hyomin walked over to Shinyoung and stared her right in the eyes.

" what the question should be is why did you tell my parents I was in love with Sunny?" Shinyoung was a little taken back, but quickly got back to her senses.

" look, Hyomin... your parents needed to know. I understand that it's a difficult subject to talk about to parents like your's, but you have to understand that you can't hide it forever." now it was Shinyoung staring directly at her. her eyes had seriousness in them.

" your parents were going to find it out eventually anyway, with all the student knowing, they would have known." Hyomin took a chair and sat down.

" my appa hates me." 

" no he doesn't he is probably just shock-"

" he called me a ! he called his own daughter a , Shinyoung." after hearing that Shingyoung stood in shock. 

" was he the one who hit you?"  Hyomin took her hand on her cheek. she shook her head indicating it was a no. 

" then who?" Hyomin hesitated for a bit, but eventually she said " Sunny".

...................................................................................................----------------------------------------------------------------------....................................................................................

Sunny's POV

after talking with Yuri, I can see that my feelings are not clear about Sooyoung. but how can my feelings change so much just over some few days, guess it's just because of all that is happening.

the mafia and all that. 

speaking of the mafia, is that man in the suit looking at me. I guess appa did not joke about them watching and protecting me. I hope atleast I don't need to do anything illegal, jail doesn't really compel to me right now. even though I can get tons of money, and it is very easy money. no Sunny stop, don't get deeper into it than you already are. 

I need some advise.

I walked over till Shinyoungs classroom. and when I opened the door I saw Hyomin there. oh no.

Hyomin turned around and saw me. I could see her tearing up. but not just that. a scar. did I do that? I looked over at Shinyoung, she had this look on her face, disappointment. 

Shinyoung started walking towards me. she stopped right infront me and I felt her hand touch my shoulder. " talk to her." 

she then left me and Hyomin to be alone. she had turned away from me, trying to avoide me I think.

" Hyomin, look, why did you have to trick me into having with you?" I started to walk closer to her, " answer me." I was becoming irritated.

" I missed you, I just wanted to feel your touch again. is that so wrong?" she stared at me with big eyes full of tears.

I opened my mouth but no words came out, even though she looks so hurt she looks so beautiful.

" can't we just give it a try?" I shook my head and stared at her, I couldn't look away, it's like I am on a spell.

" please." she began to touch my face and her face was getting very close. why can't I push her away? it's that night all over again.

and before I know it, I felt her soft lips on mine. we started moving our lips together and I pushed her against a wall to do some more.

" Shinyoung, are you here I need to spea- HOLY !"

I stopped everything and turned to see who said it.

I wished I did not do that....

.......................................................................--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...........................................................

heyy! guess who is back. so I was thinking alot about updating but to the people who goes to school right now when there are exams and all that, so yeah, I hope some people will get stratified with this chapter, if not her are some Sunny gifs and Hyomin. yeah

CHEERS!

 tumblr_myf46ufrXs1swctn9o2_250.gif

tumblr_n2omkzzLvO1qdn558o2_500.gif

tumblr_n2omkzzLvO1qdn558o1_500.gifdesperate much Sunny?​

tumblr_n090sbd7is1sqoacbo1_500.gif

tumblr_lxa1qwMLtn1qa3o02o1_250.gif

tumblr_lxa1qwMLtn1qa3o02o2_250.gif just gonna steal Hyomin for awhile. -Sunny