project

what should I do?

 

 

 

 

warning: if you don't like swear words or are too young you have been warned.

 

sunny's pov

" Sunny wake up!"

I groaned and placed my pillow on my head hoping that the noice would stop. But suddenly I felt something grip my foot and pulled me.I opened my eyes up and saw mom. 

" Lee Sunny, wake up, your father and I want to talk to you." my mom said soflty. I looked at her and smiled. 

" you are home. I didn't think you would be home until next week." I said sleepy. I knew I shouldn't have killed templars all night ( assassin's creed). well well, what can I do about, it is so fun!.

" I know I know, but we finished work early so we could come home to you sweetheart.but enough talk your father is waiting." 

"yeah mom." as I said that she was out the door and I could have my privacy again. I was realy suprised to see her, they are rearly home. this is going to be a good day. I quicly got dressed and checked myself in the mirror. I had a loose t-shirt and some guy shorts and vans shoes. my short hair is spiky. I sigh and took my cellphone and went down to the kitchen. 

there sat my father and mother eating, I sat down and then my father started to talk.

" when is school starting?" 

" eight o'clock." 

" ok, we have still time to talk." he said and stopped eating. he looked at me and it looked like he was studying me. what the hell is he staring at? is it something on my face? I took my hand to my face to see if there was something there.

" sunny, what would you say if I gave you a motorbike?" he said with alure expression.

I jumped up and down on my chair and screamed yes. but mom just had to ruin it.

" you only get it if you start working at th company while we are away on buisness trips. so will you?"

they tricked me. oh for s sake. ok, so motorbike and work or no motorbike and freedom? 

" what kind of motorbike?" if I get it atleast it has to be a good one. there is no ing way I am going to ride a stupid one. 

" it is a kawasaki ninja 600. now will you take the offer?"

" yes." , now I have to work. great just great. yes I am a spoiled brat but I am a only child, you can't blame me.

" now go to school, you are going to be late." said mom.

" yeah, by love you!"

 

later at school.

I walked to my locker and started looking for my books. " sunny!" I turned and saw taeyeon running to me. she hugged me and I noticed that her face is all red.

" yo, whats up with your face dude?" I asked her with a lure expression.

" nothing! ... I mean.. *sigh*.. can I talk to you about something." she asked with her puppy eyes.

" aish! fine but please stop with the eyes, it is only me who can do that." 

she just smiled and punched me. 

" ouch, that hurt." I said while I grabbed my arm.

she rolled her eyes and dragged me to the bathroom. we checked if there was people there and it was none. she looked at me with a troubled face. " whats wrong?" I asked her, she then looked at me with a serious expersion. " can you keep a secret?" "ofcoure I can, I am your bestfriend right." I took her hands and hold them. " well, it's just that.. I think I am ready to tell you this. " 

"you know  tiffany? erm, Ikindaaminlovewithher." she said the last words so fast

" what the hell did you just say, can you speak slower?"

" I said I am in love with her." well, that was a suprise.

" realy!? that is great taeyeon, I am glad I am not the only one."

" you like her too, what the hell man." wait what!

" oh hell no. I mean, I like girls too. like, I have no interest in Tiffany. she is all yours tae."

what the hell is she thinking. " but, do like someone?" she asked me. should I tell her, I mean she is my bestfriend and I know we tell eachothers everything, but this. " I told you, then you can tell me right?" she have a point. well here goes nothing. " sooyoung, I am in love with sooyoung, ok." I looked down at my feet. " sunny, we are doomed right? I mean, both of them are totaly straight. they will never have feelings for us." I know, my life, why is this so hard. why can't I just be a guy, then this would be so much easier.

" we just have to live with it."

" ! we are gonna be late for class, we need to hurry." I looked at my clock and she was right. we started to run to the calssroom. people that we passed just looked at us wierdly.

in the bathroom. 

" so lee sunny and kim taeyeon is in love with my besties, well this is interesting."

class.

we just made it. yeah! I cheered silently in my head while taking a seat next to taeyeon. the teacher entered and everyone stoped whatever they were doing. 

" students, I have decided to have a project. you will be going in pairs and no you do not get to choose who. I am the teacher so I choose."

 I didn''t listen who was going to be in pairs and it seems like taeyeon either. I was to bussy stalking  staring at sooyoung. until suddenly she turned around and our eyes met. I quickly looked away and the last thing I know she is right bside me. she smiled at me, and of course I smiled back. I looked to my side to talk to taeyeon but she wasn't there, she was being dragged by Tiffany.

" hello, you are sunny right?" I turned my head and felt my heart beating like hell.

" y-yeah... a-and you a-are sooy-young?" she nodded her head and just kept looking at me.

"so whose house should we work at? yours?"

"arm.. yeah I guess." she lookked happy and started clapping her hands.

" then it is okay. we go to your house after school today and start okay?"

"yeah, that is just fine." I smiled like an idiot but managed to hide it. when we get home I just hope that mom and dad dosn'r embarres me. I don't even know what the project is. ...

 

taeyeon's pov

I kept staring at here while she was dragging me. I bit my lip when I stared at her . hey! don't blame me for being a ert, it's in my blood. but damn her is perfect. 

she let go of my hand and I was a little disapointed. I liked her warmth. we sat down and she smiled at me with her famous eye smile. I felt my heart melt. everyone could fall for her when she smiles. my thoughts was interrupted by her voice. 

" so taeyeon, were do you want to do the project, my or your house?"

" we can do it at my house if you want."

" that would be great. so after school right?" 

" yeah."

great, now she is smiling again. wait, no no no. my parents know that I like girls. they will probably think she is my girlfriend. then I just have to tell them. but what was the project? oh well I just have to ask then. this day is going to have ups and downs.

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................

hello! so this is my first chapter. hope you like it. 

if you happen to do like it so comment down below to let me know.

cheers!