I am back...

what should I do?

Authors POV

Sooyoung was casually walking to school. A few minutes later she saw Jessica and Yuri. They were holding hands and clinging to eachothers like they diddn't care of the world.

' And they are not in love with eachothers? Yeah right.' She thought. Then she decided to run towards them and ruin their moment.

" Jessica! Yuri! Why not just get together, ne? It will be so much easier." They turned around and shot a glare at Sooyoung.

" you Sooyoung." Yuri hissed, and pulled away from Jessica. While walking Yuri kept a distance from Jessica to minimize the chance of getting teased by Sooyoung.

" So, did Yuri sleep over at yours Jessica? She doesn't take the same road as you." Jessica looked down and Sooyoung saw her blushing. " Yes..." 

" Jinja!!!! Wow, Marry already." Sooyoung kept laughing and Yuri was getting pissed.

" Can you shut up for a moment, you and Tiffany are so annoying! So what if I am good friends with Jessica, that doesn't mean I like her!" Before Sooyoung could say anything Yuri had runned away.

" She is right. Please stop it." 

" Fine I will."

..........................................................

Yuri's POV

Stupid ! She doesn't know when to shut up. Okay, I need to calm down. She was just teasing me and nothing else. 

I spotted a bench and sat on it. " Sigh...."  I buried my face in my hands, I didn't care if was late for school. Sooyoung would just tease me again.

" Yo."

I looked up and saw Sunny. " Erm. Hi....?"

" I just wanted to apologies about yesterday. I lost my temper and, wasn't in my right mind, you know what I am saying?" 

" Yeah. It's cool." She nodded and sat down beside me. 

" So, I didn't punch you anywhere, how did your shoulder just bleed and had a gash?"

" I have already said that I got into fight. There's nothing to it." All I could do was nod. 

" Well, it's me who should apologies, I almost told people something sore for you."

" Let's just forget about that ,k" 

" So are you still in love with Soo?"

She used some time to answer.Finally she started to open .

" I don't know." 

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

 

YO, I AM BACK. SO, WELL, I GOT NOTHING TO SAY REALLY ( OR WRITE )

BUT SUNNY REALLY LIKES TO TOUCH AND BITE HER MEMBERS, NE?

..... HERE ARE SOME GIF'S ..... YEAH....

................................

 

 

tumblr_muuh0tfbw81svn82uo1_500.gif

 

 

 

tumblr_mtutdvPkcv1r048zgo1_500.gif

tumblr_mq2ypvH1uN1spxey6o1_500.gif

KEKEKEKE...