happy time

what should I do?

sunny's POV

taeyeon had called me saying that her and tiffany was on their way to my place. hyomin was still here so why not, she was okay with it so yeah.

right now hyomin was making some drinks and some snacks for us. I walked up to her and slided my arms around her waist.

"sunny... what is it?" I put my head on her neck.

" nothing. just wanted to hug you." she giggled a bit and I looked up at her.

" you look cute when you blush." she lightly knocked her head against mine,

" really?" I nodded and kissed her on the neck. I let go of her and offered to help with the snacks.

*ding dong*

I stoped what I was doing and went over to the door to open it.

" taeyeon! good to see you." I reached over to her to hug her and proceeded to tiffany.

" you to man."

"come on in guys." I lead them into the living room where hyomin was sitting on the coach.

" where are your parents sunny?"

"hmm, oh they are abroad doing some work."

" ah so as usual?"

"mhmm."

some time later we decided to watch some movies and play some video games. I am surprised at how good hyomin really was. I didn't expect that.

we had a very fun time until jonghyun burst through the door.

"ms. lee!" you need to get out of here NOW! all of you!" 'what?' taeyeon looked at me with confusion written all over her face. I could feel hyomin's hands on my arm.

" go NOW!" we just got of the couch when the door was ruined by a big man. " RUN!" I grabbed hyomin and taeyeon grabbed tiffany and we ran for the back door to the garage.

I led taeyeon to her car and I got into mine.

I opened the garage door only to reveal a gang of men with bat's and guns. I looked at taeyeon and made a signal for her to go first.

tiffany looked scared and shocked along with hyomin. when taeyeon drove out of the garage hitting most of the men, some of them maked a run for my car.

"SUNNY! DO SOMETHING!"everything went in slow motion. I opened the gun under steering wheel and aimed . I pressed my foot on the pedal and drove while shooting as many as I could.

while we got out the drive by so saw I key and jonghyun pass by in their car with others on motor bikes. probably one of us. they made a signal that said everything was cleared. I made a run for it and got out on the streets. in the rear view the rest of the attackers followed jonghyun and the others. they might think we are with them.

" sunny... what is happening..." hyomin said with a shaky voice.

" I don't know." to be honest, so am I just as confused as hyomin.

what have my father done?

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

so yeah, I promised you guys a christmas special 'cause I havn't updated in a long while. so okay this wasn't a happy goo goo chapter I was hoping for, but when you listen to crown the empire, you can't help writing something like this. but atleast this gave me something to write on so yeah.

hope you guys enjoyed it and don't forget to comment and subscribe, feedback is always welcomed.

cheers!

Game-of-Thrones-funny-gif-images-Tyrion-