Why is it so confusing

what should I do?

Sooyoung POV

That was fun, But I didn't know she drinked. I have to find a way to make her stop. Maybe sometime else.I lied down on my bed and took my phone and starting texting tiffany and Jessica.

Jessica

Hey girls, how was your day?

TO Tiffany and Sooyoung ( A chat room )

 Tiffany 

Great great, had fun with taeyeon. But her dad is kinda weird though. He thought me and taeyeon was doing IT. Like what the hell. I like boys right. Ugh.

 Sooyoung

Sure me too but did you guys know that sunny drinks. Like drinks alcohol. She tried to give me some by thinking it was water. You then Jessica?

Jessica

Yeah me and yuri had fun. I am happy that we were last to be paired cause you know I am shy and all.

Sooyoung

Yeah yeah but you guys wont' belive what happened to sunny after she drove me home.

Tiffany 

wait what she drove you home, with what. a bicycle? hahahaha!

Sooyoung

No a motorbike acctually. She test her dads cars or something. But it was so awesome. But anyway  when I got in my house I noticed that my dad went out again. Apparently mom saw this and said that he talked to the boy that drove you here. I laughed at my mom and said it was a girl. She looked shocked and all she said was oh. But then dad came in and went all like who was she and all and I was freaking out because it felt like they saw a boy kissing me or something. I blushed at the thought of it but I would not write that. And they just stared and I said that it was Lee Sunkyu from my school. She and I were supposed to get to know each others. My dad just nodded and mom still looked at me and asked. " Honey, why does she look like a boy?" And I said " I don't know, maybe she just likes to dress that way." And then she just left. 

Jessica

Wow. Your dad thought she was a he like what the . But now that you mention it she does look like a boy, especially  from the back. And taeyeon I have heard such a ert, even though I think she tries to keep it a secret she just can't help but stare at someones . 

Tiffany

Yeah when I just picked up some popcorn i felt someone staring at me. But anyway I have to go now bye. 

Jessica 

Bye, me too.

Sooyoung

Bye girls.

Hmmm. What should I do now. My life is just so boring. I wish sunny was here. My heart suddenly startet to speed up and i hate it when it does that. Whenever I think about her my heart acts crazy. That girl can get anyone confused. Escpasially with her style. Straight girls will think she is a boy and fall in love or get a crush and the suddenly you get to know that he is a she and you get soo damn confused. .

I heard a knock on my door.

" Come in."

It was my dad. He sat down on my bed. He looked at his lap and then turned his head to me. I looked at him so confused. " Have I done something wrong?" He shooked his head." That sunny girl. Is she comfertable like that. I mean dressing like that." " Erm, as far as I know she has dressed like that ever since she was a kid." I just got more confused. " Are you good friends with her?" " No not exactly, she is not the most known person on our school. What are you getting at?" He took a deep breath " Do you have...." " Have what?" " Do you have some feelings for her? If you do just so you know we have nothing against that, we will love you no matter what." I was so shocked. my mouth was agape. I had always been watching her, and she have maked me so confused for some years after I found out she was a girl. l could feel tears form in my eyes. " No, of course not daddy. I am not like that." He hugged me and asked." Why don't I belive you?" I don't know why I cried. this is killing me. she may not known that I have had some kind of interest in her, heck neither have I. I guess I just diddn't think too much about it. " I ask again, do you have feelings for her?" " I don't know."

I sat on my bed and sobbed on my fathers shoulder. I just hoped this is just a crush like everyone have.

Tiffany's POV

  After chatting with Jess and Soo I went to my bed and started to think. I kinda hate taeyeon, cause she is confusing me like hell. Sometimes I wonder if this is not that "phase" girls go through in their teenage years. This is my first time being so close to her. Ever since we were kids she was always looking at me but I choosed to ignore it. When it was elemtary school. I started to get curious and wanted to know who she was. So I started with her name. And that is how far I got. but later I got confused about what I am attractet to. I am still confused but nobody knows about it. Not even my bestfriends.

My mom is dead so I only have my dad. And him working realy often I don't have time to talk to him about things. He is so overprotective so i don't think he will get me a boyfriend or have an arrarenged marrige.Like what happens in dramas. Or I hope so. If mom was here this would be so much easier. I could always talk to her.But I just have to get over it. Everyone around me seems straight and I feel kinda left out. I am very popular and stuff but seeing many girls having boyfriends and never talk or shows signs liking the same gender, I feel left out. I sigh. 

But if there are someone that are acting like they are gay then it has to be Jessi and Yuri. But no, they just keep denying it. There is probably reasons, like both of them are as stubborn as a bull. And it is hard to be gay here in Korea. You are lucky if your parents accept you but I have seen some movie stars come out and they get jugde for it. But mostly old people. cause they are old and grumpy and does NOT want change. 

But back to taeyeon. I wish to get to know her better. So I can settle these feelings and just see what I am. Sometimes it is better to say if you have had some experiense with it.

............................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

'Ello guys. Back with a new chapter.I tried to add a little bit information on how sooyoung and tiffany feel. And how it is in Korea but not doing a good job. But in the next chapters I will getting more deep into that and maybe something happens at the school. But anyway. Hope you liked this chapter and the story so far. 

Cheers!

 

cheers.gif?w=500&h=200