Sxxual Needs

Girl You Gotta Hot Body!

"Oh, alright...." The voice in the front office caught Lucca's attention, making her look up from her paperwork. Tilting her head as she tried to look through the doorway at the receptionist that had spoken, Lucca dropped her pen slightly so she didn't write on her paperwork. The woman who was working that day, EunSoo, laughed slightly, nodding to whoever she was talking to before she turned away from the desk.

"One second then, I think she's busy." EunSoo's words made Lucca frown. As the shorter woman made her way back to where Lucca was, she smiled gently. "There's someone here for you, Lucca."

"Tell them I'll be there in a moment." Lucca held her finger up. "I'm doing something and then I'll come out and answer any questions they have."

EunSoo nodded, then bowed to excuse herself.

Looking back down at the paperwork in front of her, Lucca finished signing off on them. She picked them up, walking out to the front desk, not yet looking up at person who she assumed was just someone who wanted to check on their animals. Setting the papers on the desk, she looked at EunSoo. "File these away for me, alright?"

"Araseo." EunSoo nodded quickly before grabbing them and moving back to the computer she was working at.

"I'm sorry, I was finishing up some follow up work on a surgery, how may I he-" Lucca froze when she looked up to see Ken standing in front of the desk, smiling slightly at her. "-lp you...?"

He leaned forward, his folded hands resting on the low counter. "I'm just waiting on you."

"Excuse me?" Lucca blinked at him.

"I'm here to pick you up." He nodded to her, the smile broadening.

This statement not only made Lucca pause, but also made EunSoo look up from her work on the computer curiously. Blinking at him, Lucca let out a breath. "Let me get this straight. This is the third week in a row you have shown up miraculously right when I was about to get off on the same day that Raelyn needed the car for something or another." She met his eyes for a moment. "Where did you get my schedule?"

Instantly, Ken's face dropped as he obviously began to think about it. "Well..." Pausing, the smile returned to his lips. "I got it from Hyukkie~!"

"Really."

"Yeah!"

"So if I text Hyuk right now, he'll be able to vouch for that?" Lucca's eyebrow raised as she looked at him.

"Of course. Do you think I would lie to you?" He asked, his eyes widening slightly as his hands slipped off of the counter and down below his waist.

Watching him for a second, Lucca sighed. "Alright, fine.” She gave in, picking up a pen off the counter and tossing it into the cup with the others. “But go sit down, I have to clock out." She waved him over to where there was a set of chairs lined up against the wall.

Grinning almost victoriously, Ken nodded and made his way over to the chairs. Lucca watched him for a moment before she made her way to the back again, gathering her stuff together. "Hey, do you need me to do anything else?" She asked, poking her head into her boss' office.

Looking up, he smiled and shook his head. "Nope. Are you leaving?"

"Well," pausing for a moment, she thought about the fact that Ken was waiting in the lobby for her. "Yeah." She laughed slightly and then looked back at him. "So you're sure you need nothing else?"

"I'm sure." He laughed slightly. “Is that guy here for you again?” He asked, looking through the little window that let him see the front desk.

"Neh." Lucca smiled slightly. "Which I'm glad for, actually." She expressed, tilting her head to the side.

Nodding, her boss continued looking through the window at Ken, studying him for a moment. "You know, he has a big nose." He stated, looking back at Lucca.

Laughter erupted from Lucca at this comment, her hand covering . "Ah, I know, leave him alone about it~” she pouted at her boss, which only made him shrug as if to say ‘Well?’. “He's nice though." Shaking her head, Lucca continued laughing.

“I’m sure he is, but that doesn’t change the fact.” He grinned, looking up at her. "I'll just have to meet him myself to see about that though...."

Scoffing slightly, Lucca smiled at him. "Yeah, thanks Dad." She said sarcastically, making the older man laugh slightly. "I'm gonna go so he doesn't sit out there forever, if anything comes up you can call me."

"Alright, please be safe getting home."

"I will, I'll see you tomorrow~" Lucca waved at him as she left the office.

"Bye~" he called after her, turning back to his work.

Once she was at the round desk to clock out, Lucca quickly clocked in her leaving time so that she could get out of there. Picking her jacket up, she slipped it over her shoulders carefully, meeting Ken's smile with her's. "Alright, you can take me home then." She stated, making him laugh as he pushed open the door for her.

"Okay..." he smiled at her as they got into the car. "Or, you can let me take you to dinner."

Snorting, Lucca looked at him. "You've already taken me to lunch the past three days, I'm not going to make you do that." She laughed slightly, shaking her head.

"No~!" It was his turn to laugh. "I want to take you out to dinner."

By this time, they had already pulled out of the animal hospital's parking lot and were on the way down the road. "Ken, sheesh, you can't be serious."

"But I am!" He laughed. "I'm paying for it, come on." Looking at her, he smiled brightly. "You wouldn't make me beg, would you? It's just dinner."

"As much as making you beg might be funny, I wouldn't do that." Lucca laughed slightly. "Fine. But no where too fancy, understand?"

Grinning, Ken nodded, looking at the road and turning in the opposite direction of Lucca's house. "I promise, nowhere too fancy." He was lost in his own little world for a moment as he thought about where they were going to go when Lucca's hand touching his arm interrupted. "Mwo?" He asked, looking up to her.

"I'm not going anywhere dressed like this, I hope you know that." She stated, gesturing to her clothes. "My clothes are covered in hair and who knows what, and my hair's a mess, and besides, these shoes are really uncomfortable."

Looking at her for a moment, he smiled. Ken decided to keep the comments of her looking just fine to himself, and let out a small sigh. "Alright, alright." He continued driving until he got to a spot where he could turn around.

"Thank you." Lucca nodded, looking out the window as she watched the streets pass by. They neared the one she normally took to get home, but when he passed right by it, she touched his arm again. "You know, it would have been faster to just go-"

"Shh....!" Ken held his hand up, glancing momentarily at her. "Just trust me, okay?"

Letting out an exasperated sigh, Lucca leaned back into the seat and stared at him. "Fine...."

Finally at the house, Lucca looked at Ken and watched as he smiled up at her, obviously settling down into his seat. Pointing at the house, she laughed slightly. "Come on, I mean, you've already been inside, and I'm not gonna make you wait outside."

"Oh, no, no, just go change, I'll wait." He laughed gently.

"Well," Lucca looked away from him to the house that was dimly lit up. "I have to take a shower too, so I don't want you sit out here with your car on."

Thinking about it for a moment, Ken nodded. "Alright, then let's go." He quickly turned off the car, pulling out the keys and shoving them in his pocket.

They got out of the car, walking up to the house, but before they could even open the door, the sounds of dogs barking could be heard. Grinning broadly, Lucca opened the door quickly. Almost instantly she was jumped on by the same huge dog Ken had met the previous time, the animal's tongue flopping out in it's excitement.

Yet again, Ken jumped when he saw the huge animal. Recovering from this, he looked to see Lucca hugging the dog, his paws on her shoulders and her hands scratching behind his ears.

"Aww, Moosie~ did you miss me?" Lucca cooed, laughing as she pushed the dog off of her shoulders. "I'm guessing you've met my dog?" She asked looking back at Ken with a small smile.

"Neh. And the other one..." At this, Ken looked around his feet before he ended up getting his ankle bitten again.

"Oh, Raelyn's dog." Lucca laughed as she picked up the little furball, ruffling the fur on his head slightly. "He's not that bad, he just has a big dog complex."

"I've noticed." Ken laughed slightly as he glared at the small dog.

Moving so everyone could get inside, Lucca continued petting the four inch dog before closing the door behind Ken. "Make yourself comfortable, make friends with the dogs, I'll be right back." She told him as she set Ricky down on the ground, heading up the stairs to get ready.

Left alone, Ken looked down at the animals that were now staring at him. "Please don't eat me...." he muttered, kneeling down and reaching out to Moose. The way he saw it, it would be easier making friends with the bigger dog.

By the time Lucca came back downstairs changed out of her work clothes and showered, she found that her dog had taken to laying across Ken's lap. The man had one hand on Moose's head, the other scrolling through something on his phone.

"Now he's gonna think he can just lay on people while they're sitting down..." Lucca laughed when Ken's attention snapped away from his phone to her. "Are you ready to go?"

"Oh, yeah!" Ken hit the sleep button on his phone before he tried to push away from the couch. The eighty pound dog that was stretched out across his lap made him fall back into his seat though.

Grinning, Lucca snapped her fingers. "Yah, Moose, come here~" the dog reluctantly jumped from the couch, walking over to her.

Ken chuckled. “Thanks.” He said, standing up. He reached into his pocket and pulled out his car keys, tossing them up into the air and catching them before motioning to the door. “Ready to go then?”

"Neh." Lucca nodded.

He smiled. “Then let’s go.” Just as they turned to leave, however, the front door opened and in walked a short girl in a casual red dress with black stockings and a trench coat and a tall, slender man in a furry green winter coat. Wait a minute… that was Ken’s furry winter coat…. And was that… SoJu in her hand?

“Oh, Raelyn, you’re-” Lucca stopped when she saw the man. Looking him over for a minute, she realized she recognized him. “Hey~ you’re Ken’s brother, right?”

HongBin looked up at her in shock, not having realized they were there. “Oh, um, yeah!” He looked over at Raelyn, who had immediately stopped in her tracks.

Lucca smirked slightly, nodding as she looked from Raelyn to Hongbin. “What exactly are you two up to?” She asked teasingly, nudging the man beside her. When she looked at Ken though, his reaction was almost the exact opposite of her’s. It was a mixture of shock and almost anger, his eyes wide, eyebrows knit together and his jaw dropped open.

“Is something wrong?”

Without a warning Ken suddenly stormed over to HongBin.

"We're leaving." He hissed, snagging the confused younger boy by the collar and pulling him towards the door. "Now."

"Weren't we going to go out to eat though...?" Lucca asked, tilting her head to the side as she watched Ken pull open the door, his hand still caught in HongBin's collar.

Breath hitching for a moment, Ken closed his eyes as he held onto the door knob. "I'm really sorry, but can we just go out to eat later? I really need to get someone home." He looked at Lucca, meeting her eyes for a moment. "Let's go, I'll call you later, Lucca." He stated simply, dragging the protesting HongBin behind him as he left the house, closing the door.

Lucca just stood there, staring at the door in pure shock. It took a second for her to actually react, her eyebrows scrunching up as she stared at the door. Blinking, Lucca could feel a slight anger bubbling up inside of her. Slowly, she turned and looked at Raelyn, opening as though she was going to say something. As she tried to mull through the events herself though, no words formed for a moment. But finally, she looked up at Raelyn again. “Wha- what just happened?”

Raelyn opened to say something, but then shut it, gulping back the words that were caught in . “I… I have absolutely no idea.” She looked down at the bottle of soju she held in her hands, and then back at the door. “I guess he must have gotten the wrong idea.”

Glancing down at the bottle of soju in Raelyn’s hands, Lucca nodded slowly. “Right….”

“Right as in ‘uh-huh, sure Raelyn, now you just ruined my date with your ual needs’ or right as in ‘yeah, that must be it, he just had the wrong idea’?”

“The second one.” Lucca answered, but then she narrowed her eyes at her. “Wait a minute… what about this ual needs business?”

Raelyn in a breath and waved her hand in front of her face. “Nothing, nothing! I ran into him at the store is all; I was picking up soju so I could write a little tonight that’s all.” When Lucca’s hard glare didn’t let up, Raelyn shook her head vigorously. “I swear!”

“Uh huh…” Lucca looked away, brushing her bangs out of her eyes. “I’m gonna…. I don’t know, go upstairs.” She waved her hands in the air, turning on her heel.

Raelyn pouted for a moment, but then ran over as she made her way up the stairs. “Wait a minute! Do you want to, like… play some cards or something?”

Sighing slightly as she grabbed the rail on the stairs, Lucca took a small breath. “Not tonight.” She finally answered, turning and starting to go up the stairs again.

Raelyn stared after her, her eyes wide and her broken heart placed out on her sleeve. “But… but….”

Stopping again, Lucca looked back at Raelyn. Her eyes went to the soju bottle still in her friend’s hand, and sighed. “Maybe just one game.”