This Really ...

Girl You Gotta Hot Body!

“Does this jacket make me look fat?”
  “I think fat makes you look fat.”
  “I’m being serious.”
  “So am I.”
  “Ravi!” HaKyeon stamped his foot.
  “Don’t press those thin lips at me.” Ravi frowned back at the older. “You look fine in whatever you put on hyung… seriously.”
  HaKyeon sighed and turned back around to look at his reflection. “I don’t think it’s my color… I think my skin’s too dark for it.”
  “You’re skin’s nice.”
  HaKyeon’s muscles tensed as a pair of arms wrapped around his waist. Ravi rested his head on the older’s shoulder
  “Besides,” He said, smiling at him through the mirror, “I think red’s your color.”
  HaKyeon choked to pass words through his throat, his skin turning as red as the jacket he was wearing.
  “RAVI!” He shrieked, giving the younger a firm chop in the neck. “Who said you could touch your hyung in such a manner? Shame on you! Shame shame!”
  Over Ravi’s protests another complaining voice could be heard. HaKyeon stopped abusing his dongsaeng long enough to hone in on the conversation that was taking place right outside of the dressing rooms.
  “Come on, this will look really cute on you!”
  “I don’t wanna…”
 “Why not?”
  “Because it’ll make me look like a Christmas present.”
  “But it’s half off!”
  “But it’s gay!”
  “It’s pretty.”
  “If you like it so much, you try it on.”
  “I can’t - it doesn’t match my skin tone.”
   Suddenly a short girl with long brown hair turned the corner. She wore a pair of black jeans and a crisp brown blazer. HaKyeon blinked a couple times, vaguely recognizing the makeup she wore.
  “Oh, you’re Raelyn Strickland, aren’t you?”
  She stopped in her tracks, her eyes widening as she noticed he and Ravi.
  “Oh… hi.” She shifted her weight. “I, uh, didn’t expect so see you guys here.” 
  “What about this?” The other female voice asked, it’s owner rounding the corner. 
  “No.” Raelyn shot her down, making the other woman frown.
  “But why not?”
  “Because it’s entirely cheetah print, the back is missing, and your will fall out of it.”
  She frowned. “You’re no fun.”
  HaKyeon blinked as he looked over the woman. “Lucca? Lucca Fure?”
  Stopping, she looked over at him, her eyes curious. When she saw him though, her entire face lit up. "Hakyeon~!" She cried out, shoving the garment in her hand into Raelyn. Grinning broadly, she walked up to him. "Oh my god, I haven't seen you in forever!"
  Blinking in surprise, Raelyn slowly pulled the hanger away from her face since Lucca had shoved the dress at her. "Um, excuse me." She said, looking from Lucca to Hakyeon as they hugged each other in an excited greeting. They looked at her with huge grins on both of their faces. "But.... You two know each other?!" Raelyn's jaw practically fell to the ground as she stared at them. 
  "Yeah!" Lucca exclaimed, looking up at Hakyeon for a moment. "We used to live next to each other when we were younger! Him and his younger cousin used to always come out and we would play all sorts of games together...." She sighed slightly. "Speaking of which, is Hyukkie here?" She asked, looking up at Hakyeon. 
  He laughed slightly. "No, but when I tell him I ran into you, he's going to wish he had been."
  "Aw, man, I wish he had come~" Lucca pouted slightly, then looked at Ravi, smiling slightly, a light blush coming to her face when she saw his surprise as well. "Oh my, I completely forgot to introduce myself." Bowing, she laughed. "I'm Lucca Fure."
  He bowed back. "Kim Wonsik, call me Ravi though."
  "A pleasure to meet you." Lucca nodded, smiling, then looking at Hakyeon. "That shirt looks good on you." She said, smiling up at Hakyeon and tugging on the tags of it slightly. 
  "Are you sure?" He asked, his earlier concern returning. 
  "Yes I'm sure." She laughed. 
  "I really don't thi-"
  "Hyung~!" A loud voice cried out from around the corner. "Are you guys done, we just finished and-" it cut off the second it's owner caught sight of Raelyn. "Oh, hi Raelyn...." 
  "Ken..." Raelyn nodded slightly. 
  "I really hope you weren't planning on getting into that...." Ken's eyebrow raised as he looked at the dress in her hands. 
  "Yah!" She glared at him. "I wasn't planning on even-"
  "You look fine!" The voice of not only Ravi, but also Lucca cut her off and made both of them look over to the three that were standing in front of the mirror. 
  Instantly, Ken's eyes brightened a bit, his hands releasing the handle of he cart. "Oh, hey~!" He called, smiling slightly. 
  Lucca turned, spotting him and smiling back. "Oh, hey~ Ken, right?"
  Smiling grimmly, Ken took a breath and nodded. "Yes, that's right." He laughed awkwardly as he walked up. 
  "Oh, you know each other?" Hakyeon asked gesturing from Lucca to Ken. "I had no idea."
  "I wouldn't really say we know each other.... We've met though." Lucca chuckled, nodding to Ken. "You guys know each other?"
  "We live together." Ken stated before the elder could say anything, laughing awkwardly, feeling like he had been left out of something as he watched the two exchange a small glance. 
  Lucca nodded slightly. "Really now?" 
  "But wait, you two know each other?" Ken asked, unable to refrain from doing so. 
  Laughing at this, Lucca nodded. "That's like the third time that's been asked, this is like a huge repeating circle. Is this all of you?" She asked, looking around. 
  "Well, no, my brother is coming." Ken pointed behind him to where the cart was. A tall boy with dark hair came up, his eyes curiously looking to see the four that were standing in front of the mirrors. He noticed Raelyn as well, nodding to her. "He's right there, actually." Ken laughed, waving his hand at his brother. 
  "Alright, so I don't repeat myself a third time, Hakyeon and Hyuk used to be my neighbors. We used to hang out a lot." She laughed as Ken's eyes widened slightly. 
  Raelyn snorted slightly. "I don't mean to rush you guys or anything, but you do have to be at work here in like thirty minutes." She stated, looking pointedly at Lucca. 
  "Oh, where do you work?" Hakyeon asked, smiling at her. 
  Chuckling, Lucca looked at him. "I'm the assistant vetrinarian up at the animal hospital. So I guess I really should go home and get ready.... How about you text me later?" She suggested, looking up at him. 
  Hakyeon nodded. "Sure~! That would be good. Do you have paper and a pen?" He asked, searching his pants pockets as though he might have some.
  Lucca thought for a moment, then pointed at Raelyn and pulled her over by the purse that hung over Raelyn’s shoulder. “You normally have something useful in here…” She stated, opening it and digging around for something. After a few moments of Raelyn grumbling at her and Lucca searching the depths of the purse, she finally protruded a pad of paper and a pen. “Here we go~!” Quickly, she scrawled down her number, then smiled as she held it out towards the boys that were all looking over each other to see what it was. “For you.” She laughed when two hands reached out for it, one of them being Hakyeon’s, the other being Ken’s. 
  “We can write our numbers down for you too.” Hakyeon held his hand out for the paper, quickly scribbling down names and numbers for her. As he held it out, he nodded. “We’ll leave with you guys.” He decided, glancing at the paper that was in Ken’s hand for a moment, then moving to the changing room to get dressed in his own clothes again. 
  After paying for their things they were all headed out the door. 
  “So what did you guys come here for~?” Ken asked, sidling up next to Lucca with a smile on his face. 
  Laughing at his curiosity, Lucca looked at him when she realized he was walking close enough that their arms were brushing against each other. “Groceries. We were low on food, so obviously we came to get some.”
  “I guess that would make sense.” He laughed. 
  “But while we were here we decided to look at some of the clothes they had.” She explained, looking at him as she adjusted the multitude of bags in her hands. “Raelyn has a serious problem with dressing me up every chance she gets.”
  “Really now?” Ken grinned as he looked at her. “I can understand why though, I mean.” He looked her up and down for a second, making her laugh loudly. 
  “Yah, Jaehwan! Stop that.” She laughed, bumping into him slightly.
  He grinned cheesily just at the fact that she had remembered his real name. Before he could say anything in return though, his attention was dragged away from her as Raelyn and HongBin came walking up next to them.
  "So what exactly did you say you did again?" HongBin asked her.
  "Oh, it's nothing really. I'm just a cosmetologist."
  Ken scoffed. "Is that one a lie too?" Raelyn kicked him, glad that he had only said it loud enough for her to hear.
  "Ouch!" Ken hissed, pulling his arm back to hit her.
  "What happened?" Lucca asked him, making him drop his hand.
  "Oh, uh, nothing."
  Raelyn leaned over to his ear. "If you're going after my best friend then I get to go after you brother."
  "Don't you dare!"
  "My my, you guys sure do have a quite a few bags." HaKyeon said as he and Ravi walked up beside them. He turned to the three men. "Shame on you, making these two carry them all by themselves."
  "You know, you're not helping either, hyung." Ravi retorted, throwing his arm up to avoid a harsh neckchop.
  Lucca raised an eyebrow at him. "Since when did you become so generous, HaKyeon?"
  "Well fine then, you get to carry all of your belongings to your car by yourself, thank you very much.” HaKyeon said, giving her a nudge as he and Ravi walked past her. She gave him a hard pout behind his back, but had her attention jolted back to Ken when he grabbed ahold of her groceries.
  “Don’t worry, I can help you with these.” He said with a grin. Before he could take them from her she swiped them away.
  “You already have two bags in your arms; I can carry them myself.”
  “But I want to help!”
  She laughed and ran towards the door. “No.”
  “Yah! Let me help you!” He screamed, chasing after her. “Otteokajji~~!!”
  Lucca was laughing hysterically when she caught up to HaKyeon and Ravi. She quickly pushed them out the door and ran off into the street before turning around to see how far behind her he was.
  “Come on, you’re a slow poke!”
  “Hey hey hey now!” Raelyn yelled out to her as she walked out the door with HongBin. “Don’t run in the street! It’s icy and you could slip and get ran over by a car!”
  The younger glared at her. “I’m fine, mother. I’m not two, you know.”
  “Oh, Leo!” HaKyeon announced, making everyone look over in his direction. “I thought you were still asleep at home.”
  “I came to help with groceries.” He said in his light voice.
  “Yah, Leo Hyung!” Ken said as he walked up beside Raelyn. “Did you walk all the way here?” Passing over Ken, Leo immediately gave Raelyn an expressionless glare, making her cringe.
  “I came to help with groceries.” He repeated in his light voice.
  “Yah, LeoOooOo~ It’s in the middle of winter and you’re wearing a sleeveless shirt!” HaKyeon scolded as he began removing his coat, “Here, put this on before you catch a cold.”
  Before he could slide it off his elbows, Ravi caught the hood and placed the jacket back on the oldest. “Yah Hyung, you’re already running a slight fever from overwork. You need to keep this on.”
  “But TaekWoon will get cold.”
  “Ani ani, he can use mine.” Ken interjected as he slid off his coat. “I have two on anyways.” He moved over and placed it around Leo’s shoulders and smiled at him. “There - better?
  He stared at him for a moment, but then looked away coldly. “I wasn’t cold.”
  “Oh, Lucca,” HaKyeon said, taking notice of the tall female as she walked up. “This is Jung TaekWoon, otherwise known as our Leo.”
  Lucca immediately took notice of his height and stone expression as she bowed to him in greeting. “Anneyonghaseyo.”
  “Anneyonghaseyo…..” He replied in his light voice as he respectfully bowed back to her. As they stood up again HaKyeon motioned to the spot next to him.
  “And you remember Raelyn, don’t you Le-” Everyone turned to the spot she had been standing in to reveal that it was now vacant. Following the footsteps in the snow they could see her in the distance scrambling as best as she could through the parking lot in her high heels. “Oh….”
  “Hey, hey! Don’t fall!” HongBin called after her. She ran between a pair of vehicles and fell out of sight; after a moment he sighed and held up the bags in his arms. “She forgot her groceries….”
  Lucca raised an eyebrow as she stared after her. That’s odd….
  “Yah, Hyung, you see what I told you?” Ken said, nudging Leo in the arm. He pointed after Raelyn. “Your scary face makes little children run away.”
  “Be nice!” HaKyeon scolded, giving Ken a firm chop in the neck.
  Lucca snorted, ignoring this. “Anyone who knows Raelyn knows she’s a child alright.” She turned back to them. “So, how exactly do you know know Raelyn again?”
  “We met her yesterday.” HongBin said. “We came home and there was just sitting in our kitchen.”
  “Really?” She turned as Raelyn’s car turned and came heading toward them.
  The hair on the back of Ken’s neck stood up. “Well, um, you see, I wanted her to meet the other members, you know, since it’s been so long and we were such great friends-” His voice was overpowered by the royal blue Isuzu Axiom pulling up in front of them. They all watched as the window was rolled down, revealing a nonchalant Raelyn sitting in the drivers seat with a new pair of brown Coah Clair sunglasses on.
  “Get in.” She ordered without even a glance at Lucca.
  “Raelyn-ssi, your groceries.” HongBin said, holding up at bags.
  At this she finally looked over at him, sending him a shy smile. “Oh, um, I’ll, uh, pop the trunk.”
  “Don’t worry, I got it.” Lucca huffed as she walked to the back of the car. After setting the groceries inside she slammed it shut and running back to the group of men and wrapping her arms around HaKyeon’s neck. “It was really great to see you again.”
  HaKyeon, in his surprise, received it at first, but then wrapped his arms around her in a shy hug. “It was great seeing you too.”
  “Tell Hyukkie I said hi.” She laughed as she pulled away, and then bowed to the rest of them. “It was nice meeting you.” They all bowed back, but before she could turn around she was stopped by a pout on Ken’s face.
  “Don’t I get a hug too?”
  “But I just met you yesterday.”
  “So?”
  “Fine….” She laughed, giving him an attempted friendly hug. When she pulled away, Ken looked back at Raelyn, who was giving him a harsh glare from behind her glasses. She shook her head in disapproval, but then turned her attention to HongBin who was smiling and waving goodbye to her. Her face flushed; as she waved back shyly her eyes caught the blank glare Leo was shooting at her, making her jump and quickly turn back around to face the front.

  “Okay Lucca, I think we should leave now. You have work in a couple hours.”
  “Don’t remind me.” With one last bow Lucca hopped into the car and they drove off. After they had turned the corner and began on their way down the main street Lucca sighed and rested her head on the seat, making Raelyn raise an eyebrow at her in curiosity.
  “What’s up with you?” She asked.
  Lucca shook her head and looked out the window. “Nothing.”
  “Uh-huh, sure,” The older said, “You know you can’t fool me, Luc. I’ve seen that look way too many times.”
  “What look?”
  “Don’t play dumb.”
  “I don’t know what you talking about.”
  “Mhm.” Raelyn shook her head and returned her attention to the road. Goddammit… now I’m never gonna get rid of them… this really .


Alright guys! So here concludes Chapter Three! :D

So, we have a game for you - with each update we would reeeaally like feedback from our readers. So, to further enhance our writing AND the progression of the story, we would like to know, from the readers perspective, which VIXX member each of the characters (Raelyn & Lucca) you ship with! :D We think it could be really interesting. ^^ Of course, it may be too early in the story for you guys to even ship anything yet. xD So maybe, for now... which characters you guys would like to see get together? Yeah... xD

But anyways, please give us feedback! ^^ Thank you so much for reading!

 

P.S. Navi