You Lazy Lump

Girl You Gotta Hot Body!

“I don’t understand why we have to clean again when we already cleaned a couple weeks ago!” SangHyuk whined.

“We’re not cleaning again,” HakYeon protested, shifting the box in his arms, “We’re rearranging.”

“Same thing.” Hyuk grumped, plopping down on the floor. “Why do we have to do this anyways?”

“Because we are no longer in use of two of our cribs, so WonSik is moving out of the laundry room and back into a real room.”

Hyuk let out a long grunt. “If this is for him, then why the hell isn’t he helping?” He sent a harsh glare over at the sleeping log that dwelled on the couch, and HakYeon blushed.

“Well, that is-”

“And why isn’t Leo-Hyung here?” He whined. “Or HongBin? You let him go out!”

“That’s because he had already made these plans beforehand.” HakYeon replied. “You weren’t doing anything.”

“I have to study for finals!”

“Yes, but when I asked you if you were doing anything today, you said no.” HakYeon retorted, moving through a door down the hallway. As he disappeared, JaeHwan slipped out of his bedroom in a suit jacket and some snazzy pants.

Brushing off his knee, he called into the backroom, “I’m leaving, Hyung!”

Araseo.”

“WHY THE HELL DOES HE GET TO LEAVE?!” The crying child shouted across the house.

“He had plans with Lucca beforehand!” HakYeon called back to him.

“So now only you and I get to move everything around?” Hyuk once again sunk down the the floor. “You’re so unfair to me, Hyung….”

There was a knock at the door, dragging everyone’s attention over to the front of the room.

HakYeon, who had made his way back down the hallway, stared at the door puzzledly. “Who could that be?” He asked, looking between the two men.

Shrugging, JaeHwan turned away from them and went to the door to open it. “Hello- Lucca!” His eyes widened when he saw who it was that was standing on the other side of the door. “W-what are you doing here…?”

“Noona~!” Hyuk called out excitedly, a smile passing over his face as he sat back to see past JaeHwan.

“Hi Hyukkie~” Lucca waved, smiling back at him before turning her attention back to JaeHwan. “And I was sitting at the house, bored out of my mind, waiting on you. So I just decided I would come here and get you instead. Or at least hurry you up.” She shrugged a little, then looked inside the house to see HakYeon holding a box and Hyuk sitting on the ground with a bunch of stuff in front of him. “What are you guys up to??”

HakYeon shrugged slightly. “We’re just rearranging the house.” He explained, moving and setting the box he was holding on the ground.

“Yeah….” Hyuk whined slightly, looking up at HakYeon for a moment. As he was though, an idea suddenly came over him, making him look back at Lucca and JaeHwan. “But then Ken-Hyung is just using you as an excuse to get out of doing anything, leaving HakYeon-Hyung and I to do everything by ourselves…..”

Gasping slightly, Lucca turned a glare towards JaeHwan. “You’re just going to leave them to rearrange the entire house by themselves?” She asked, frowning at him.

“Well, that wasn’t entirely the reason I was-”

Pushing JaeHwan back, Lucca shook her head. “What kind of friend are you, come on?” She hit his arm again, moving past him and into the apartment. “We’ll help you guys.”

“We don’t have to, I mean I’m sure that they can-”

Holding her hand up, Lucca stopped JaeHwan’s protest. Looking at Hyuk, then to HakYeon, she smiled. “Don’t worry guys, we’ll help you.” She reached out and shut the door before JaeHwan could give another protest.

“Oh, no, you guys had plans.” HakYeon laughed, waving his hand. “If you don’t want to, you don’t have to stay.”

“Yeah, what about the reservations?” JaeHwan complained.

“I don’t want to do this alone….” Hyuk whined, letting out a heavy sigh.

Pouting slightly when she heard Hyuk’s complaint, Lucca waved her hand at JaeHwan. “Just, cancel the plans. We’ll stay and help them out!”

Exhaling loudly, JaeHwan rolled his eyes slightly as Lucca turned to look at him. “Fiinnneee….” His eyes fell on Hyuk, who was grinning almost victoriously as he looked up at the two. Eyes narrowing, JaeHwan dropped his jaw before pointing at Hyuk. “Hey! You did that on purpose!”

“Did what?” Hyuk asked, his eyes feigning innocence when Lucca turned to look at him.

Gasping, JaeHwan looked at Lucca. “He’s lying! He’s just making it so we can’t go!”

Rolling her eyes, Lucca shook her head at JaeHwan. “Leave him alone, we’re staying here to help them.” Turning away from him, Lucca smiled between Hyuk and HakYeon. “So what exactly are we moving?”

“Thank you, Lucca.” HakYeon smiled as he looked at her. “We’re just moving most of this stuff out of the back room and then putting Ravi’s stuff into it.” He explained, waving his hand towards the hallway that led to the back. “He’s been sleeping in the laundry room for the past few months, so it’s about time that he got a room again.”

“Ooh, okay.” Lucca nodded, turning and looking at the stuff that was lining the wall. “I assume that’s what all of this is??”

“This is stuff that we already dragged out of the back.” Hyuk waved his hands over all of the stuff. “We still need to move more, and then we need to drag everything into the back that needs to go in there.” He gestured to a bunch of stuff that was filling the living room.

“Well, since you’re going to be busy with them, I’m going to go change and cancel reservations…” JaeHwan muttered, his eyes still narrowed on Hyuk.

“You better not get lost somewhere.” Lucca pointed at him. “I’ll come looking for you if you take too long.”

“Is that a promise?” JaeHwan asked, a sly smile playing at his lips.

Kicking him in the , Lucca scoffed. “Go change!”

“Yeah!” Hyuk pouted, hitting him in the arm. “And stop being a ert!”

Laughing at how they were all acting, HakYeon shook his head slightly. “You guys realize there’s still stuff that needs to be moved before we can go on, right?” He gestured to the hallway. “Come on.”

 

“Next week would be great…. Yeah, thanks.” JaeHwan pulled his phone away from his ear, pressing the ‘end’ button before dropping it on his bed. Knowing that he still wasn’t getting out of helping everyone, he grabbed a t-shirt and slipped it over his head. As he adjusted the shirt over the waistband of the sweatpants he had changed into, the sound of his phone ringing again caught his attention.

Blinking in confusion, he turned slowly towards the sound. Who is calling me….? Picking it up off the bed, he frowned when he saw Raelyn’s name show up on the front of his phone. Answering it, he held it to his ear as he pulled open his bedroom door. “What do you want?”

“That’s one way to answer.”

Rolling his eyes, JaeHwan leaned against his doorframe. “Is there some way I can help you?”

“Nope. I just wanted to call and tell you who I was with.” The smug tone in her voice said it all.

“Is that Raelyn…?” Lucca asked, looking up at JaeHwan, her head tipped to the side slightly as she stared at him.

“Nope.” JaeHwan shook his head, pulling the phone away from his face and hanging up. He didn’t need her to continue to know exactly who she was with, and more to the point, who she had gotten out of cleaning the house.

“Yes it was.” Lucca frowned slightly, adjusting the boxes in her arms.

“No, it was a wrong number.” JaeHwan shook his head, tossing his phone behind him onto his bed.

“You liar.” Lucca laughed, meeting JaeHwan’s eyes. “That was totally Raelyn. I know her voice, even over the phone.”

“You were passing, what do you know?” JaeHwan smirked, his eyes gleaming playfully as he looked down at her.

“I know you.” She nudged him with her elbow before turning so she could go and drop the boxes off.

Laughing, JaeHwan followed behind her into the living room. He looked at the stacks of boxes that were lined against the wall, then at Lucca, wondering how much she had done while he was changing. Turning, he saw that Ravi was cuddled up against the back of the cough, his arms wrapped around his waist.

JaeHwan’s eyes narrowed on the man, his arms crossing over his chest slightly. He shook his head before turning back to the stacks of boxes that were lining the wall that Lucca was awkwardly setting the box she had been carrying up on the top of. Laughing a little and forgetting about the fact that Ravi wasn’t doing anything, JaeHwan reached over her head to push the box up for her.

Jumping slightly, Lucca ducked and turned to look at JaeHwan. He laughed a little more at her reaction, smiling down at her once the box was in place. “I figured you would want a little help.” He said, his voice soft as he looked at her.

“I could have gotten it….” Lucca pouted as she looked up at him, her eyes meeting his.

“I got it faster though.” JaeHwan smiled, poking Lucca in the stomach playfully.

“Yah~!” Lucca reached out, hitting his arm lightly, her pout turning into a small smile.

“Noona~!” Hyuk’s voice interrupted them, making both of them look over to where it was coming from. He was carrying three smaller boxes, heading towards the two of them. “Can you stack these up?” He asked, bumping into JaeHwan and pushing him out of the way slightly.

“Little-” JaeHwan held his tongue, his eyes narrowing on Hyuk slightly.

Lucca laughed, taking the boxes and starting a new stack beside the previous one. “They’re stacked.” She nodded, smiling as she started towards the back room.

Smiling, Hyuk looked at JaeHwan. “Come on, there’s still plenty to do.” He stated with a small but slightly devious laugh as he started following after Lucca.

Hearing the younger boy, Lucca could only laugh to herself, covering with her hand as she passed the rooms. As she was passing JaeHwan’s room though, she heard the ringing of the phone JaeHwan had tossed onto her bed. Barely glancing back to check if it was alright, Lucca walked into his room and picked up the phone. Seeing Raelyn’s name, she laughed victoriously as she answered it.

“Hello?”

“H- Lucca?” Raelyn’s confusion was evident in the way the pitch of her voice raised slightly.

“Why are you calling?” Lucca asked, laughing as she sat down on the edge of JaeHwan’s bed. She sunk into the soft bed, which surprised her more than the fact that Raelyn was calling.

“Yah!” JaeHwan’s complaint wasn’t acknowledged as Lucca kept the phone up to her face.

“I was just calling to rub it in JaeHwan’s face who I’m with, I didn’t realize you were with him.”

“Of course I am, did you expect me to stick around the house all day?” Lucca laughed, giggling even more when JaeHwan went up to her to try and get his phone away from her.

“Well no, but… Okay.”

Lucca laughed, holding her hand up and twisting herself to keep JaeHwan away. “Who are you with anyways?”

“HongBin-ah~” Raelyn practically sang.

“Did you call a few minutes ago, by the way?” Lucca asked, grinning as she glanced back at JaeHwan.

“Give me the phone~!” JaeHwan reached for it again, but Lucca put her foot up to push him back.

“I did… I wanted to rub it in his face and then he hung up on me.”

“See, you’re a liar!” Lucca laughed, smiling up at JaeHwan as she pushed him back again. “I’ll talk to you later!” She called into the phone.

“Wait, but I-”

Lucca hung up, hiding the phone behind her. “I told you it was Raelyn!” She grinned as JaeHwan frowned at her.

“Why are you answering my phone~?” He asked, a pout forming on his face as he pushed her foot off of his chest.

“I mean, you can answer my phone, but it’s normally work, so I really doubt you want to.” Lucca laughed, winking at him slightly.

“You’re a punk.” JaeHwan reached out and took hold of her hands. “Come on then, since you kept me home from out date, we’re going to get this done.”

“That’s the spirit.” Lucca laughed, squeezing his hands gently as she pulled herself up from his bed.

Smiling, JaeHwan pulled Lucca closer to him, wrapping his arms around her shoulders. She yelped in surprise, her arms freezing before cautiously wrapping around his waist. It only took a few seconds before she started squirming a little.

“Ah- eh- Jae-JaeHwan…..” She squirmed, trying to get out of his hold. “W-we need to go finish the room….” Slipping out of his grasp, Lucca knew that her cheeks were a deep shade of red. She ducked her head slightly before getting past him to go back to her work.

Unable to understand her reaction, JaeHwan tipped his head to the side. His mind traveled to every thing that he could have done wrong, his eyebrows scrunching slightly. “Lucca…?” He called, slowly following her out of the room. Before he could say anything else though, HakYeon and Hyuk had already swarmed around her.

“Alright, now that this is done, we can start bringing the stuff back into here.” HakYeon stated, looking between Lucca and Hyuk. He looked over to see JaeHwan venturing into the now almost empty room and smiled. “And look, our help is here.” He teased, tipping his head. HakYeon caught onto the slightly confused and dazed look on JaeHwan’s face, his own eyebrow cocking slightly. “Everything alright?”

“Huh?” JaeHwan looked up with questioning eyes as though he had been pulled from a dream. “Oh, yeah, I’m fine.” He nodded, looking at everyone in the room. “What are we moving first…?”

“I figured we would move the couch in here first…” HakYeon stated, his eyes still focused on JaeHwan. “The one in the living room, I mean. We got a new one, so Ravi-ah is taking the one in the living room.”

“He’s taking that one?” Hyuk asked, his eyebrows scrunching together.

“You mean the one he’s asleep on?” JaeHwan asked, laughing.

“You mean the guy who’s room we’re setting up is out cold on the couch?” Lucca looked between the three men, not sure if she should believe it or not. “Why isn’t he in here helping!?” She asked incredulously.

“He was out late last night and-”

“Is that really an excuse?” Lucca asked, looking at HakYeon with a laugh. “He needs to get up.”

“Oh no.” Hyuk and JaeHwan both said, knowing the look in Lucca’s eyes very well. That gleam that shined dangerously and showed her intent wasn’t necessarily going to be good.

Walking away from the group, Lucca went out into the living room to figure out what was going on. Seeing the tall, dark brown haired figure that was curled up on the couch, Lucca’s eyes narrowed. Going over to the couch, she picked up the hat he had set on the arm and looked down at him. “Yah, we have to move the couch. Get up.” She stated loudly, looking down at him before hitting him in the back with his hat.

There was a small groan from the man right before he curled up further into the couch.

Yah.” Lucca hissed, hitting him with the hat again. “Get up!”

By this time, the other three had ventured into the living room, watching as Lucca tried to get Ravi to wake up. Hyuk looked from HakYeon back to what was happening, then glanced at JaeHwan. They were all three watching in wonder as she hit him for a third time with his hat.

“Yaahhh…..” Ravi complained, waving his hand at her slightly.

“Get up, we need to move the couch.” Lucca frowned at him, hitting him lightly.

“I’m tired…. Move it later….” He whined, reaching up and rubbing his eyes slightly.

Eyes widening, Lucca stared at him for a moment, then looked at the other three. Pointing at him, she scoffed, shaking her head. “Oh, no, no, no. You need to get up.” She laughed, shaking her head before stepping away and setting the hat down on the table. “Come on, Ravi-ah.”

“No….” He complained quietly, cuddling up to the back of the couch.

“You lazy lump.” Lucca laughed, shaking her head. “Get up.” She moved back over to the arm of the couch, looking at him for a moment. “I will give you three seconds to start showing signs of life.”

“Let me sleep….” Ravi whined again. “We can move it after I get up….”

“Alright.” Lucca held her hands up, laughing slightly.

Hyuk watched Lucca for a moment, almost surprised that she was really going to let him just sleep. But when he saw her reach for the back of the couch, he realized quickly that it was not the end of it. When she pulled on the couch, it started tipping towards the ground, making all three of them look away for a moment. They heard the loud crash of the body against the ground, and then the bang the couch made when it hit the floor on all four legs again.

Looking back, all they saw was Ravi slowly sitting up with a groan, and Lucca dusting off her hands.

“You just….”

“You’re up now, aren’t you?” Lucca laughed slightly.

Reaching out, Ravi pulled on Lucca’s leg in retaliation, making her trip up slightly. She tried catching onto the couch, but caught onto it only to still fall down to the ground. “And you’re down now.” Ravi laughed, his devious grin showing that even though he had been woken up, he was mostly alright with it.

“Oh my….” HakYeon shook his head as he watched the two struggle to get back up with out being taken down by the other. “Looks like the start of a good friendship…. Now if only they’d take that energy and put it to use by putting the couch in the room….”