JaeHwan, you idiot...

Girl You Gotta Hot Body!

Mwo?” Hyuk looked up at HaKyeon from underneath his rice bowl. “You really saw her?”

Neh.” HaKyeon nodded as he gathered up the empty dishes. “The other day at the store.”

“Hyung!” Hyuk whined. “Why didn’t you tell me sooner?!”

“You were studying, and I wasn’t going to interrupt it.”

The younger slammed his bowl onto the counter. “But that’s not fair~”

“Aish, alright, alright!” HaKyeon said as he walked into the kitchen. “I have her number, I’ll let you call her later.”

The door opened suddenly, making both of them look up. “I’m home~” Ken called out, dramatically dropping his bag before he pulled off his jacket and tossing it onto the coat rack. “Did you guys already eat?”

Neh.” HakYeon called from the kitchen. “But we saved you some food if you’re still hungry.”

“Yay~!” Ken clapped his hands. “Thank you~” His eye caught HongBin staring at him from the couch. He grinned at his younger brother, only to have HongBin turn around and stand up.

“I’m going to go study, Hyung.” Hongbin called into the kitchen.

"Neh." HanKyeon called back. Ken watched as HongBin made his way into his room and shut the door firmly behind him. After a moment he let out a sad sigh.

“Alright....” Ken looked up at Hakyeon as he passed the doorframe of the kitchen. “Do we have any soju, Hyung? I could really use a drink.”

HaKyeon peered his head around the corner and gave him a look. “Soju? But don’t you work in the morning?”

Ken huffed as he plopped down beside Hyuk at the table. “It’s been a long day and I have a headache.” He turned his eyes back up towards HaKyeon. “Do we? You never answered my question.”

HaKyeon pursed his lips into a tight line, but then disappeared around the corner again. “Um, we might, let me check.” There was rummaging through the kitchen as the older looked through the cabinets, and then all of a sudden a phone rang. “Aish!” HaKyeon cursed just before the shattering of glass could be heard, making Ken and Hyuk, jump.

“What happened?” Ken asked, hopping up and running into the kitchen.

“Nothing, nothing, it’s fine.” HaKyeon said, moving into the laundry room and grabbing a towel to clean up the spilled soju. One of the bedroom doors opened and Ravi came running worriedly into the kitchen.

“What dropped?” He asked, rushing to HaKyeon’s side. “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine, I’m fine.” HaKyeon waved him off.

“Here, let me take care of that.” Ravi said, holding his hand out for the towel. “You just answer your phone.” He walked away from HaKyeon, dropping the towel over the spilled liquid and proceeding to clean up the glass.

Slipping his phone out of his pocket, HaKyeon pulled it so he could see the caller ID. Smiling, he answered. “Yobeoseyo?” He answered pleasantly. “Ah, Lucca~” HaKyeon was grinning now as he turned and waved for Hyuk to come to him. “Neh, Hyukkie’s right here~”

“Who is it?” Ken asked, looking up from the table.

“It’s my Noona~!” Hyukkie clapped his hands as he waited for HaKyeon to give him the phone. Once he got it though, all anyone heard was an excited greeting as he bolted into his bedroom.

HaKyeon sighed slightly, moved over to the door and began slipping on his shoes.. “I’ll be back. Don’t do anything stupid.” He teased.

“Where are you going?” Ravi asked curiously as he tossed the bottle remains into the trash.

“To the store.” The oldest replied casually. “That was our last bottle of soju and Ken’s obviously in need.”

“Wait, you really don’t have to do that, I’m fine~!” Ken protested, holding up his hands. “Don’t worry about it!”

HaKyeon shook his head and shrugged his coat on. “I don’t want to hear you complaining about it later.”

“I’ll go with you.” Ravi stated. Hakyeon opened his mouth to protest, but found that he neither wanted to nor could do so since the younger boy was already pulling his shoes on. “We need to pick up a few other things too."

Ken shook his head again. “Really, you guys don’t have to.” His protests were useless though as the two sliped out of the house. Sighing, he fell back onto the floor, his hand going to his forehead. All he could hear as he slumped down into the chair was Hyuk’s excited chattering in the other room. He pressed his fingers into his temples, trying to ease the massive headache that was creaping to the spot behind his eyes.

In doing so though, he nearly didn’t hear the older man walk into the kitchen, his eyes focused on the half-under-the-table Ken. “Oh, you’re home.”

Eyes snapping open, Ken looked up at Leo in slight surprise. “Yeah, I just got home…" There was a momentary pauseas Ken stared up at him. He bit his lip, then after a moment he cleared his throat. "Uh… Hyung?” He said cautiously as he sat up slightly.

“Hmm?” Leo walked into the kitchen, grabbing the water bottle he had ventured out of his room for. He hadn’t expected Ken to be home, and was already hoping that the conversation wouldn’t go on for too long.

“Can we, uh, talk for a second?” Ken asked, scratching the back of his ear nervously.

Taking a long drink from t, Leo sighed and moved over to the table. He plopped down on the floor in front of Ken without meeting his eyes. “About?”

The one word answers were unnerving Ken, making him want to just completely brush off the subject, but he knew if he did so the situation wouldn't get any better. Gritting his teeth slightly, he looked down at his hands. “It’s about the other night…." He started, "You were, uh… here, weren’t you?”

Leo nodded once, knowing instantly what he was referring to.

Ken gulped - the silence was worse than one worded answers. He had to stare down at his hands as he contemplated his next words carefully. “And uh… You haven’t told anyone else, right…?”

“Why would I?”

Letting out a breath, Ken relaxed slightly, thankful at least that no one else knew. “I don’t know, I just, uh, I don’t want the others to know. It-”

Before he could finish his explanation, Leo let out a heavy sigh and stood up from the table. “I have no reason to go meddling in whatever business you have with the street hookers you bring home. If you want them to know I’ll let you tell them yourself.” And with that, he returned to his bedroom with a firm slam of the door.

Ken stared in shock at the wooden door just as Hyuk peaked his head out of his bedroom. He looked around curiously, the phone still pressed to his ear.

“What was that?” He looked over at Ken. “Did you make Leo Hyung mad again?”

“No, it was… It was nothing. Don’t worry.” Ken stated, standing up and going to the kitchen, pulling open the fridge door a little more violently than he meant to.

Hyuk stared after him for a moment, but then sighed. “I swear, those two fight like an old married couple. Hmm? Oh no, I wasn’t talking to you Noona, my roommates are just fighting again….”

Ken huffed in irritation as he violently scanned over the contents in the fridge and, although he knew HaKyeon was going to kill him for it, he pulled out a tub of ice cream from the freezer section.What the hell was TaekWoon’s problem anyways? All he did was ask him not to tell anyone else... jeesh, he was just as emotional and unpredictable as a teenage girl….

In his bedroom Leo rested his back against his door. As he stared at the floor, his head pounding, he let out a deep, heavy sigh. He brought his water bottle to his cheek, loving the feeling of the cool condensation against his red and burning face. After a moment he sighed once again.

“JaeHwan, you idiot….”