Every Little Detail

Girl You Gotta Hot Body!

There was a silence that crept throughout the house. The tall man moved across the hallway and into the living room, his feet pattered on the ground, and he looked up at the clock that read 12:46 AM.

He knew that the younger members were all in their bedrooms asleep - all except for one.

Letting out a sigh, HakYeon decided to simply give up and head off to bed. At this rate, there was no telling when WonSik would be home. Moving over to the glass door on the far side of the living room, he opened it, letting in a large waft of evening air that danced through his hair. He took in a large breath, focusing all of his attention on the way the air danced across his skin as he exhaled the stress and emotions that he had been bottling up. He hadn't gotten much sleep at all in the past couple of weeks, and it was showing its effects on his body by making him irritable and weak. Just earlier that day, the lack of strength in his fingers caused a bottle to slip from his hands and fall to the floor, spreading glass and baby formula all over the wooden panels.

He took in another breath, the spring air warming his body and forcing him to relax. He hadn't realized until he had closed his eyes how truly exhausted he was. He was so absorbed in his meditation that he didn't hear the front door open behind him.

A tall figure stepped in, closing the door behind him and slipping his vans off of his feet before letting out a loud yawn that finally shook HakYeon from his rest.

The older turned around to be met with the man that he had been staying up into the early hours of the morning for the past couple of weeks to greet.

"Ravi-ah...."

The man looked over to where his name had been called. Standing in the balcony door frame was the silhouette of a thin man that he could not make out. However, a gust of wind fell through the door, dancing around the man and carrying his scent to Ravi's nose.

"HakYeon...?" He questioned, blinking a couple times towards the figure. "Um... what are you doing up so late?"

HakYeon blushed, and suddenly he was glad that Ravi could not see him. "I was waiting for you to get home."

There was a pause in the younger's voice before he spoke again. "Have you been doing this every night?"

"Neh."

"Waeee~?" Ravi more or less scolded as he made his way over to HakYeon. "You need to get sleep at night. You know how you get when you run low on sleep."

He felt the presence of the younger's hand as it reached out towards him, but stepped away before he could grab him. "Maybe if you told me where you were going and not disappear for two weeks, this wouldn't be a problem."

When the older had stepped away, he had stepped out onto the balcony, allowing the moonlight to shine down upon him and illuminate his colors just slightly. Ravi opened his mouth to reply, but was immediately distracted by the gleam of the older's hair.

"What happened to your hair?"

The question immediately took HakYeon's attention off of his irritation with the younger and made him cringe. Ravi narrowed his eyes slightly, wondering if his eyes were seeing correctly, before slipping back into the house and making his way over to the light switch.

HakYeon's nerves suddenly came to life again.

"N-no, Rabi, don't!"

The lights were flicked on, causing the older to let out a squeal before whipping around and slapping his hands over his face.

"Woah." Was all the younger could say as he slowly moved back towards the eldest. The closer he got, the more he began to question. "Is it real...?"

HakYeon stayed still for a good moment before nodding his head ever slightly. "Neh...."

The pause in the atmosphere caused the room to go still under the dim white lighting as WonSik took everything in.

"Turn around, Hyung."

"Ani...."

"Hyung...."

"Aniya...."

"You covering your face doesn't mean that I can't see you, so turn around."

There was another pause, until finally HakYeon reluctantly uncovered his face and turned around to face Ravi, staring down at the floor the whole time.

"When did this...?" He trailed off, motioning his finger towards HakYeon's head.

"A couple of weeks ago." HakYeon answered. "I thought I would try something different, and, well...." All Ravi could do was gawk, and HakYeon lowered his head slightly. "You hate it...."

"Ani, that's not-"

"I'll set up another appointment and go in in a couple of weeks to dye it back...."

"No no no, don't." Ravi said, catching HakYeon's wrist in his grasp. "I... really like it, actually."

HakYeon shook his head. "You don't have to lie to make to make me feel good."

"No, honestly." Ravi said, letting out a slightly surprised laugh. "I really like it. It looks good on you."

HakYeon blinked up at him a couple times before a blush fell over his cheeks. "The others only laugh at me because of it...."

"Well what do they know? They hardly remember to put pants on in the morning." WonSik laughed. "The color looks really nice against your skin tone."

It was then that the eldest turned a deep cherry red to match his hair. He looked away and began to fan his overheating face, grinning ever so slightly. "Somehow I knew that you were going to say that...."

Ravi let out a small chuckle. "It also compliments the small flecks of copper in your irises...."

The shock of the statement caused HakYeon to look up at Ravi, but then whip around and cover his face.

"H-How could you possibly see something like that in this kind of lighting?"

"I've stared into your eyes enough times that I know every little detail by heart."

At the word "heart", his very own thumped hard against his plate. Ever so slightly, the oldest turned back around to face Ravi, his own surprised expression meeting the soft gaze and gentle grin of the younger. He had seen that expression before - the slight turn of his head, the crooked little grin that seemed almost as if it was meant to be held back, and the almost distant look in his eyes as it stared directly into the those of the one who it was directed to. Yes, HakYeon knew this look well; it was the one that had been directed at him countless times over the past seven years.

Another thump of his heart turned HakYeon's knees to jelly, and he stumbled towards the hallway.

"Um... now that you're back home, I think that I should head off to b-bed now." The words were rushed into one quick breath, as the racing of his heart absorbed all of the air in his body.

Ravi's expression dropped into one of confusion. As the older began to slip away down the hallway, WonSik quickly turned around and caught him before he could disappear.

"Hyung, wait."

As his body was jerked back, the older looked back up at Ravi, the light pink blush hopelessly sprinkling his cheeks.

"Um, neh...?"

Ravi stared at him, all rational reasoning for why he pulled the older back vacating his head. "Well, um... you see...." After a moment the younger let out a nervous chuckle and rubbed the back of his head. "Since I moved out of the laundry room, it's been kind of quiet. Without the washing machine running all the time, that is..." He started, barely stumbling over his words.  He let out another chuckle, an embarrassed blush beginning to form over his cheeks as well. "It gets a little eerie, you know?"

He stared down at the eldest, whose eyes now showed concern that was almost motherly at the younger's complaint of his childish fears.  Despite his pride, WonSik gulped and continued.

"I was wondering if, you know, since you can never get to sleep over the sound of JaeHwan's snoring in the next room anyways, you would want to, you know... bunk with me tonight?"

HakYeon blinked a couple times, and Ravi bit down on his tongue in anticipation. After a moment, a bashful smile showed itself on HakYeon's face, causing the older to look away.

"I'll go get my things."