Don't Get Comfortable.

Girl You Gotta Hot Body!

Raelyn flipped over onto her side, finding no comfort in the bed that she lay in. The mattress seemed to be very hard, and the blanket smelled funny.

When she opened up her eyes, she was met with a very dim room, lit only slightly by the sun shining through the thin paper doors that she was staring face-to-face with.

She blinked in confusion and sat up, her hand slipping off  the squishy surface and onto the cold wooden floors that barriered the pallet she now realized she was laying on. The sudden change in temperature caused her to draw her hand back in surprise.

She shook her head and then rubbed the sleep out of her eyes before looking around the room. It was completely empty, aside from the pallet she was laying on and the three sliding doors that barriered all of the walls aside from the one she was laying against.

A blank stare was all Raeyn could give. Something scratched at the back of her head, as if she were trying to remember something, but for the life of her, she couldn't place her finger on it.

It was then that she realized the reason why she wasn't in her own bed, and that, once again, she was in the home of an unknown person after a long night of heavy drinking and partying.

She placed her head in her hands, panic making her entire body shutter.

Not again.... Not again....

Just as she felt the tears welling up in her eyes, the door that was lit up slid ajar just slightly, bringing a bright light into the room. Raelyn covered her eyes to protect them, but just as she had done so, a figure stepped in front of the light, casting a shadow over her. The light behind the object restricted her ability of being able to see what exactly it was.

The scratching in the back of her head was still bothering her, and just as she was becoming irritated with it, the breeze from outside twisted around the figure and brought the scent of grass and trees and dirt and flowers to her nose, flicking the light bulb on.

"You're up." The voice was as light and cold as fresh snow.

"Jung TaekWoon...?" Her nerves caused her heart to pound harshly against her chest, making her sick. She began to stand up, but the pain behind her eyes kept her from doing so. She fell back down and clutched her head, a silence more tense and awkward than she had ever experienced before falling through the room. She stared down at the comforter for a long time, wondering how she could have possibly gotten here, when suddenly something hit her.

She glanced up at him with wide eyes, but then back down at the comforter before swallowing the saliva that had built up in .

“Um, d-did we…?”

“Don’t flatter yourself.” He pierced, making her sigh in relief. “Your friends were playing hot potato with you last night, so I figured I’d give you a place to stay.” He stated. “In repayment for helping me out those couple of times.”

Raelyn looked back up at him. “So… you know about what happened?”

“What’s your business is your business.” He replied. “I’m not interested in anything about your life.”

The words hurt, but she didn’t pay much attention to it. Instead, she was grateful that she had a room to sleep in.

“Thank you.”

Her words left a bitter taste in his mouth. He looked away and let out a sigh.

“The shower is through the door right behind you. I teach on weekdays, so I will bring your breakfast and lunch to you. You are on your own for dinner.”

“Thank you.”

The twinged in annoyance, but then turned around.

“Don’t get comfortable.” He said. “You’re only here until you find a place to stay.”

And with that, he slammed the door behind him, leaving Raelyn in darkness.