What The Hell Are They Hiding?

Girl You Gotta Hot Body!

Opening his eyes just barely when the van door slid open, Hyuk watched for a moment as Leo and JaeHwan crawled out of the van. He laid there for a little while longer, not really wanting to get up, but when he saw HakYeon look in, he knew there was no way he’d be able to sleep for much longer anyways.  

“Yah, Hyukkie!” HakYeon reached in and hit Hyuk’s leg. “Come on, we’re home.”

Hyuk groaned, waving his hand slightly at HakYeon.

“SangHyuk, get up.” HakYeon hit his leg again, a little harder than before. “You’re still in trouble for skipping studyarrow-10x10.png hall for the past three weeks!”

Groaning, Hyuk had almost forgotten the fact that HakYeon had found out he had skipped study hall once again. He let out a heavy breath before yawning to try and pretend that he had been forced from his nap. “Fine, fine….” He whined, slowly stretching out.

“Now you’re going to go up to your room and work on the homework that you have probably been shrugging off, you understand me?” HakYeon gave Hyuk a swift neck-chop as the younger was on his way out of the van.

Grumbling to himself, Hyuk made his way up to the house with his arms crossed over his chest. He didn’t want to do his homework, and he knew that HakYeon knew that. He let out a huff, pushing open the front door and slowly trudging in. When he looked up, he watched as JaeHwan dropped tiredlyarrow-10x10.png onto the couch with the bottle of soju in his hand. Hyuk’s mind instantly went back to what it was he had overheard in the car, making him turn away and run into his room.

No one had known he was awake in the back seat, and he wanted to keep it that way. There was no way he could admit to it when he had more information now than he had started with. Closing the bedroom door behind him, Hyuk leaned against it.

Staring up at the ceiling, Hyuk took a deep breath. He had no idea what he was supposed to do with this information. He swallowed, trying to decide what it was he should say and shouldn’t say. Looking around, he realized that he needed to at least make it look like he was doing his homework. Going to the desk, Hyuk the little desk lightarrow-10x10.png and pulled his papers out of his backpack.

“What the hell…?” He questioned, a heavy sigh falling from his lips. He stared at the desk, trying to decide where to start. “Okay, so what do I know…?” He murmured, digging through his stuff until he found a notebook. Opening up to a random page, he started writing down quickly. “JaeHwan is hiding something from Lucca, and won’t tell her. Leo knows what it is. JaeHwan is apologizing to Leo for it. Leo doesn’t want anything to do with JaeHwan now. Lucca has no idea.” Hyuk stopped, staring at the pagearrow-10x10.png he had started writing in. “Lucca has no idea, but those two know something no one else does….” Hyuk leaned back in his seat, a breath escaping him as he reached up and pushed his fingers through his hair.

Staring at the wall, Hyuk tried to piece everything together. He linked everyone’s reactions together, trying to figure out what could have possibly happened. He knew that snooping wasn’t a good thing, but Hyuk was only interested in one thing: keeping Lucca safearrow-10x10.png and informed. Gritting his teeth slightly, Hyuk couldn’t decide what it was he had figured out.

Leaning back towards the notebook that was sitting on the desk over all of his actual work, Hyuk looked over everything he had written. “Something has to be going on that I’m not seeing….” He sighed softly, gently tracing his finger over all of the words.

When he looked from JaeHwan’s name to Leo’s, Hyuk suddenly gasped. “Are they…?” He looked around the room, suddenly scared that someone was going to overhear him. He held his hand over his mouth his eyes wide as he looked back towards the notebook. Leo Hyung and JaeHwan Hyung….? He thought this instead of saying it aloud, scared that one of them or one of the others would hear.

How have I missed this…? He wondered, his eyes wide as he pieced this secret together. And New Year’s.... They were here together…. Alone…. Oh my God….

Leaning into the notebook, Hyuk put his hands over his mouth as his eyes stayed focused on the two names. He was about to lean in even closer when the door to his roomarrow-10x10.png burst open. Scrambling, Hyuk shoved the notebook off the edge of the desk and pulled his homework closer to him. He could feel his heart racing as he looked up to see who it was that had barged into the room.

Finding a dreamy-eyed HongBin instead of an angry HakYeon, Hyuk was able to let out a breath. “Jesus, you scared me.” He complained, placing his hand over his heart.

“Sorry, Hyukkie….” HongBin let out a content sigh shutting the door lightlyarrow-10x10.png. He spun around slowly, a soft sigh escaping him before he fell over onto his bed.

Hyuk could hear the soft sighs that HongBin kept letting out. He looked over to see HongBin smiling up at the ceiling, his eyes off in another place. He had his arms spread out to either side of him, and he was laying with his legs partially off of the bed. “Did you have a good day today or something…?”

“Huh?” HongBin lifted his head slightly. “Oh…. I had a fantastic day today….” He sighed, a smile passing over his face. “She’s just so wonderful….”

Hyuk tipped his head as he looked over at HongBin. “Who? Raelyn…?”

“Yes….” HongBin drew out the word slightly, slowly rolling over onto his side and grinning to himself.

Hyuk saw the dimples form in HongBin’s softly pinkened cheeks. “Oh, really?”

“Yeah…. Can you believe I only met her five months ago…? I feel like I’ve known her forever….” He sighed gently, pulling his feet in closer to him as he continuedarrow-10x10.png staring at the wall with a gentle smile spread across his face.

Hyuk looked at HongBin with a curious gaze. “Wait…” he watched HongBin for a moment, his mind suddenly reeling. “You only met her five months ago…?”

“Yeah…” HongBin sighed longingly.

Hyuk’s mind was suddenly spinningarrow-10x10.png. He looked away from HongBin and towards the desk, his eyebrows scrunching together. “Five months ago…. January….” He blinked, but suddenly he gasped. “New Years!”

“Huh?” HongBin looked up from the bed, staring at Hyuk curiously.

“Oh, nothing, nothing!” Hyuk shook his head as he waved HongBin off.

“Okay….” HongBin laid back in the bed, his head laying on his hand.

Hyuk turned towards the desk, his eyes widening slightly as he realized just what it was that had shown up in his mind. New Years…. Leo was here with JaeHwan, but that’s also when Raelyn just so happened to show up…. Not even HongBin knew anything about her before then…. What the hell are they hiding?