Mianhae Hyung....

Girl You Gotta Hot Body!

Bumping into Raelyn, SeoYoung couldn’t help but laugh as she looked from her to where she had been staring for almost ten minutes. “You know, he’s not going anywhere for awhile, why don’t you just go and talk to him?”

Whining slightly, Raelyn pushed SeoYoung away from her slightly. “Natsuki is cutting his hair, so I’m just standing over here…” Pouting a little, Raelyn looked back over at where her friend was cutting HongBin’s hair, making sure to cut it evenly across so it would style properly. “He’s so wonderful….” She murmured, slumping against the wall as she continued watching the younger man.

“Really now?” SeoYoung laughed slightly, crossing her arms over her chest as she looked from Raelyn to HongBin.

“Yes… He’s so sweet, and he has the perfect smile, and he’s thoughtful, and….” Raelyn sighed as she leaned against the wall. “And we had such a great time when we went to the club the other day….”

“What happened there?”

“Well, okay, we only really danced, but it was so wonderful… He was all shy at first, of course that could have been because his brother was there too, but once we got away from them…. He dances amazingly, and before we had to leave, he was so close to me, and his hands were so gentle on my sides, and I just…..” Making a loud sound, Raelyn covered her face. “But I can’t do anything about it and it’s so frustrating…!” She groaned, leaning back against the wall.

Blinking, SeoYoung looked at Raelyn for a moment. “What do you mean you can’t do anything….?”

“All done!” Natsuki’s voice cut them off as she brushed off the cover HongBin was wearing and then pulled it off of him.

“Ah, thank you~!” HongBin smiled as he nodded to Natsuki while standing.

“Anytime~” Natsuki bowed slightly to him, but as she waited for him to walk away, she looked up at Raelyn and SeoYoung.

Raelyn watched HongBin go over to the counter to pay, not even noticing that Natsuki was suddenly joining the conversation. “I can’t do anything because he already has a girlfriend….” She grumbled longingly, crossing her arms over her chest.

“He has a girlfriend??” SeoYoung’s eyes widened.

“Who has a girlfriend?” Natsuki asked, looking at them. “HongBin?”

Raelyn nodded slowly, looking away from HongBin and then between her two friends.

“No way.” Natsuki shook her head. “HongBin-ah!” She called out loudly over the noise of the salon.

“Natsuki!” Raelyn tried to stop her, but it was too late.

“Hmm?” HongBin looked over at them, his wallet in his hand.

“You have a girlfriend?” Natsuki’s eyebrows scrunched up as she stared at him. “Since when???”

“Girlfriend?” HongBin tipped his head. “I don’t have a girlfriend. Who said that I did?”

“You don’t have a girlfriend…?” Raelyn asked, turning to face HongBin.

“No?” He laughed a little, smiling as he looked at Raelyn. “Did someone tell you otherwise or something?”

“No, I just assumed that you would have had one….” Raelyn chuckled awkwardly, silently cursing JaeHwan in her head now that she knew the truth. Moving over to the counter, she smiled lightly at him. “So then… do you want to go and get coffee or something sometime…?”

HongBin tipped his head a little as he looked at Raelyn. “Coffee?” He thought for a moment, but then pointed at her. “How about we go out tomorrow for coffee?” He asked, his smile bringing out his dimples.

Giggling to herself, Raelyn straightened up, clasping her hands in front of her. “Okay… We can do that…”

“Sounds like a plan.”

 

HakYeon let out a large, exhausted sigh as he climbed the complex’s stairs. As he came upon the door to his apartment, he balanced all of the groceries in his left arms to unlock and open it. He shoved the door open, the comforting and welcoming aura of his home inviting him inside.

Almost immediately as the door had shut, the sleeping rock that inhabited the couch began to stir and turned his gaze up at the eldest hyung. After a moment, Ravi stretched and rolled his way off of the couch.

“Welcome back, Hyung….” His words slurred together from exhaustion as he followed the darker man into the kitchen.

“Have the twin’s parents come to pick them up already?” HakYeon asked as he handed the bags to Ravi to put away.

Neh.”

“What about the Chinese family? Have they been by yet?”

Neh.”

HakYeon nodded. “Good….” He looked out into the living room, noticing that there were four pairs of shoes gone as opposed to the normal three that were vacant at this time of day. He knitted his eyebrows. “Did someone else stop by?”

Ravi suddenly tensed up. “The Oh family did.” He said, “They said that they would no longer be needing your services, and took JinSeung with them….”

WonSik watched as the gleam in the eldest’s eyes faded away. This was the third child this month that had been pulled from HakYeon’s care services, and Ravi knew that JinSeung had been HakYeon’s favorite.

After a moment, HakYeon looked away and turned his attention back to the groceries. “Are the other children still asleep then…?”

“I haven’t checked the cribs in the back yet, but the rest of them are.” Ravi replied. After a moment, a thought crossed his mind. “Oh! Raelyn stopped by earlier as well.”

This caught HakYeon’s attention. “Raelyn?” He asked. “What did she want?”

“She came by about forty five minutes ago.” Ravi replied. “She was asking for Leo-hyung.”

“Leo…?” HakYeon’s confusion only grew as he brought his fingers up to his chin. “Why would she have come looking for him? They have only spoken about once….”

“Maybe he left something somewhere again.” Ravi replied. “You know how bad he is at doing that.”

“I know.” HakYeon sighed. “Speaking of which, I wonder if he is alright…. He hasn’t been home in the past week…”

“Maybe he’s just been doing other things….” Ravi shrugged slightly, not really thinking anything about it.

“I know, but he normally doesn’t go over to the dojo until between May or June.” HakYeon let out a heavy sigh, his eyebrows scrunching together as he stared at the counter in front of him. Reaching out, he started to pull the groceries out of the bags and setting them on the counter.

“Maybe he’s setting up early this year.” Ravi stated, his eyes studying HakYeon as the elder continued pulling the groceries out. “I don’t know. Leo-Hyung can do things without having to tell anyone here you know….”

“I realize, WonSik, but that doesn’t mean that I’m not worried about him. I know how he was before he moved here, and I don’t want him to go back to that.” HakYeon looked pointedly at Ravi, his eyes meeting the younger’s.

Scoffing, Ravi shook his head as he turned and leaned against the counter, his arms crossing over his chest. “You’re worried for nothing.” He grumbled. “TaekWoon-Hyung can take care of himself. He doesn’t need you breathing down his neck.” Even though he wasn’t meaning to get mad over the situation, it was obvious in HakYeon’s face that he was letting his anger and jealousy enter his words.

Getting flustered and slightly aggravated, HakYeon looked at Ravi. “Yah, I am not breathing down his neck!” He huffed loudly, pushing himself away from the counter and taking one of the jugs that went in the fridge with him. “Don’t be ridiculous, WonSik….”

“How am I being ridiculous?” Ravi asked, a hint of irritation still in his voice.

HakYeon pulled open the fridge door, shoving the jug into the door and slamming it closed. “Why are you getting irritated over me being worried about Leo? It’s not like it’s new for me to care about what you guys are doing.” HakYeon shook his head when Ravi stayed silent for a moment. “Just put this stuff away.” He waved his hand at all of the groceries on the counter before turning towards the doorway to leave the kitchen.

“Hyung-” knowing he had upset HakYeon, Ravi suddenly found himself swallowing his own jealousy as he moved into his path. Their eyes met, making Ravi in a small breath. He stared at the elder with sad but longing eyes, wishing he could turn back in time and take back what he had said. Ravi knew that HakYeon had already been upset over the kids, and he wasn’t making it any better.

Reaching out slightly, Ravi almost grabbed onto HakYeon’s hand to try and apologize to him. It was that exact moment that he heard a loud cry start coming from the back room. Dropping his hand, Ravi let out a heavy sigh. Moving out of the way, he waved for HakYeon to go to the now crying child.

Looking away from Ravi, HakYeon moved carefully around him. As his attention turned back to the groceries, Ravi let out a small but pained sigh. “Mianhae Hyung….”