Chapter 2

Let Me Love You

Yuki's POV

        School had just ended and just as they promised their still clinging onto me like a baby. 

"Why don't we go get some ice cream?" Bomi said clapping her hands together in excitement. 

"Don't you guys have rehearsals to attend?" 

"Well yeah but-"

"Bomi, ilhoon. i really appreciate your concern for me but i'll be okay. i promise."

Bomi let out a fustrated sigh and ran her fingers through her hair, "Fine we'll go, but i want you to promise me something." i nodded my head for her to continue "if you ever see Kai, i want you to walk the opposite direction and call either of us." 

"And if we don't pick up, then call the members." ilhoon added. 

"I Promise, now go." they both ruffled my hair and ran off. 

Bomi and i had been friends since the day i could walk, her parents were best friends with my parents. She was only a month older than i was. Bomi had a passion for singing, i could remember the day she made it into her group A-pink, i don't think i've ever seen her more happier ever in my life. I met ilhoon through Bomi when she invited him to eat lunch with us. They were both on the show called Weekly Idol and they've been getting closer ever since they appeared on the show. i can tell that they like each other, they make it so obvious. what really makes me sad is that they just can't see the fire that they've created whenever they were together. 

As i entered the gate the kids surrounded me, reaching their arms out for hugs. "Welcome back Yuki." Ms.Parks said

"It's good to be back," i said lightly pinching the kids cheeks. 

"Yuki~ play with us play with us!" they all chimed.

"Sorry you guys but i have to speak with Yuki for a bit." 

"Aw. . ." they all whined. 

"Hey don't be so sad, i'll be done before you know it." i said ruffling their hair and following Parks into her office. 

"is there something the matter?" i said shutting the door and stood next to the window watching the kids to make sure they weren't doing anything bad. " actually there is. . . Do you happen to see a young boy with black bowl like hair and big brown eyes in the play room?" 

i scanned the play room and found him staring out the window, at the other kids with yearning eyes. "yes."

"You see he just got submitted here this morning and he's having trouble with making friends." 

"Oh i see where your going with this, you want me to help him correct?"

"Yes."

"No problem,"

"Thank you so much Yuki, i know i can rely on you when it comes to these things." 

"Of course. i'll do my best." 

        i've been working here since my freshmen year of high school, and it feels nice to be with kids younger than you. they make you feel all livley and young again. the only people who knows that i work here are Wooyoung,Bomi,and ilhoon. its not that i'm ashamed of where i work, i'm just afraid that people might use these kids against me. i don't just go to any normal school, but it's an academy where all the celebrities and rich kids can go to. The kids that attend there aren't normal. They don't know how to take no for an answer and they get what they want. The moment when everyone figured out i was Wooyoung's little sister, they tried everything in their will power to get closer to him through me. they threatened me, even bribe me with money, they'd do anything just to see wooyoung so i kept my job a secret. Its a hassle sometimes but i enjoy it. i sat down next to boy, his eyes were scanning me up and down. 

"Hi, what's your name?" 

"Y-yixing." he said that almost came out as a whisper. 

"it's nice to meet you Yixing, my name is Yuki." i held out my hand and he just stared at it as if he was afriad i'll bite or something. "okay then. . . why aren't you outside, the weather is nice don't you think?"  

"i-i don't know any of them. . ." 

"it's okay they won't bite," he only shook his head "How about we draw something?" i handed him papers and a bunch of crayons. 

"You can either draw something for your parents or you can draw whatever you like, the kids won't be in for another hour so your safe in here okay. If you don't mind can i stay here with you." he nodded his head this time. i watched him for a moment as he began drawing but then started on my homework. i couldn't concentrate on my homework, no matter how quiet the room was. My mind kept drifting off to Kai, what was he going to do to me and when? Why was he the only different one in his group? i felt a tug on my sleeve, bringing me back to reality. 

"I'm finished," He held up his drawing, and much to my surprising it was beautiful, most of the kids here you had to guess what they drew but Yixing's drawing, was clear. the drawing wasn't focused on one specific thing though, it was like a collage of items. 

"Could this be your favorite things?" he nodded his head happily. "this is really good Yixing, want to put your name on it and then give it to your mommy when she comes and gets you." 

"I'll sign my name but. . . i want to give it to noona."

"Me?" he nodded his head happily and handed me the picture with a big smile on his face. this was the first time anyone has ever called me noona. i was both touched and happy. "Thank you Yixing," i said ruffling his hair. "I'll be sure to keep this with me forever." 


      Ms.Parks had gather all the kids to the front to wait for their parents to come and get them, i stayed inside though so i could finish my homework, within minutes i was finished. As i walked out i saw Yixing standing by the gate with Ms.Parks. 

"Going home already Yuki?" 

"Yeah, i just finished my homework and i actually straightened things out before i locked up." 

"Thanks you've been a great help." 

"No problem," i looked down at Yixing who was staring at the ground. "Is Yixing's mother not here yet?" 

"Sadly no, the kids already left an hour ago, i even tried calling but no one would pick up." 

"why don't i take him home?" 

"Really? oh that would be great, i'm actually late for my 2nd job."

"Sure, i don't have any plans and plus," i knelt down to Yixing's level and ruffled his hair, managaing to get out a laugh from him, "I'd like to bond more with him."

"Thank you so much Yuki, i'll be sure to pay you back." 

"No need to, kaja Yixing." i said holding out my hand and he didn't heisitate to take it this time, "we're off then." 


       we stopped by to get some ice cream first. green tea for me and vanilla for him. i looked like a teenage mother holding yixing's hand while eating ice cream, but i didn't mind at all. "So where do you live?" 

he didn't respond, "Yixing. . ." 

"Erm. . not far from here. . ." 

"Okay, lead the way then." 

30 minutes later we approached a house, it looked a tad bit run down but overal it was livable. we entered throught he gate as the hinges creaked. 

"Hello~ is anyone home?" i said knocking on the door, i looked through the windows only to find moving boxes, "Yixing you didn't tell me you were moving." 

"S-sorry. . ." 

"No you don't have to be, do you want me to stay here with you till your mom comes back?"

"It's okay, she probably went to the store she'll be back." 

"Okay then i'll see you tomorrow?" he nodded his head and waved good bye to me. 

"if i remember, there should be a bus stop around here. . ." i mumbled to myself, i looked at my phone and it read 6:30, i let out a sigh "3,2,1. . ." my phone began ringing 

"Yobeoseyo. . . Oppa." 

"Ya where are you!?" 

"i just had to drop off a kid from the daycare, his mom couldn't come pick him up so i dropped him off myself."

i heard him let out a sigh "when do you think you'll be home?" 

"from how far i had to walk about an hour or so. . ." 

"okay, get home safley. i'll call soon to check up on you."

"Yes sir." 

when i finally found the bus stop, i couldn't help but feel weird. Why would a kid be submitted into the day care if he was moving? it didn't seem like they were moving in, something was really off. i ran all the way back to Yixings house only to find him curled up in a ball leaning against the door. 

"Yixing. . ." i said through breaths.  he looked up and his eyes swollen from crying. i walked over and picked him up. "You don't live here. . .do you?" he slowly shook his head, "how long have you been, wandering around?" he kept shaking his head. 

it made sense, the way he heisitated when i asked him where he lived and the way he had to show me, when he could've told me where the area he lived in. Yixing was an orphan and it seems like he was abandonded by his parents. i wiped his tears and boogers away, 

"why don't you live with me?" his eyes widened and i could tell he didn't believe any of the words i just had told him, "You can live with me, you can live with me as long as you want." he nodded his head and wrapped his arms around me, resting his head onto my shoulder as he let out a few sniffles. i took out my phone and called Wooyoung. 

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Oppa, uh. . . can you come pick us up. . ." 

"Us?" 

"Well you see. . . i uh- got myself in a situation." 

 

Hey you guys !

sorry for the long and boring chapter . 

OVERALL i hope you guys enjoyed the chapter,

and is/are looking forward to my next one . :3

if you guys are tired of waiting go check out my first fanfic . :)

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617517/my-love-for-him-2pm-junsu-romance--exo-sehun