Chapter 3

Let Me Love You

Yuki's POV

        "No."

"Oppa, i already said he could live with us!" Yixing had dozed off the car ride home, and i had placed him in my room. 

"Yuki, this is like kidnapping. You can't just bring in some random kid and take him under your wing like he's your own!" 

"What's the big deal anyways?" 

"i don't want another mouth to feed and to worry about!?"

"Wooyoung, your barley home." he just stood there, "Yixing gets to stay here."

"Yuki-"

"i don't think you have to worry, i do work at a daycare. i know how to handle children well."

"Fine." he said throwing his arms up and plopping down onto the couch. "i guess i'll have to buy more food whenever i leave for a concert." 

"Thank you Oppa." i said giving him a light hug before running up the stairs. As i walked inside my room a sleepy Yixing was sitting on my bed rubbing his eyes. "Sorry did i wake you?" he shook his head, 

"well this is your new home for now on." i said sitting next to him. He kept rubbing his eyes as he looked around the room. "Are you hungry?" he nodded his head again, "Kaja." i held out my arms and her wrapped his around me as i carried him downstairs. Wooyoung was in the kitchen making something that smelled incredibly delicious causing mines and yixing's stomach to growl. 

"You guys hungry?" 

"yup." Yixing looked at Wooyoung in awe as he created a fire in the pot and tossed the food in the air, in a few minutes he placed the food in front of us. "Hey, my name is Wooyoung i'm Yuki's older brother." he said ruffling Yixing's hair, "i'll be your Hyung from now on." he smiled at him with his mouth filled with rice. The way we sat around the table really made us look like we were a family. "How are you going to tell Bomi and ilhoon?"

"hm i actually plan on telling them tonight, have them come over." 

"You sure they wouldn't freak out, i mean i think they'll have the same reaction as i did."

"i beg to differ." 


        "You did what!?" ilhoon said standing up. 

"He's so adorable!" Bomi said his hair as Yixing bobbed his head to the music of Pororo. 

"Are you crazy?" he continued, "it's like kidnapping!" 

i let out a laugh. "you had the same reaction as Wooyoung did." 

"how'd this all happen?" she questioned.

"Long story short, he was abandoned and i took him in." i said fixing the bow tie on my uniform, "I'm just lucky we still had Wooyoung's baby clothes still lying around." 

"Lemme guess another secret?" ilhoon said crossing his arms. 

"If you guys don't mnd." i said taking Yixing from Bomi. 

"of course. Kaja we gotta drop off this little cutie right?" she said lightly pinching his cheeks. He squirmed in my arms and turned his head. 

As we were heading to the daycare center, ilhoon wasn't himself and i can tell what the problem was, Bomi. She was giving all of her attention to Yixing and ilhoon wasn't enjoying it one bit. 

"Can you stop making your voice sound that way, it's weird." 

"what's wrong with my voice?" Bomi said. 

"i told you it's weird." 

"No it's not!" 

"yes it is!"

"Oh hey Yuki!" that voice. . . crap it couldn't be. i turned around to find Kai. 

"Hey!" i said trying my best not to sound annoyed.

Kai's POV

       "Hey hyung how are you gonna get back at that Yuki girl?" Sehun said. 

"isn't she the emotionless girl?" Tao added. 

"i heard she's never cried before." Kris said. 

"i'm not so sure myself."  it's true what their all saying. Never in my life have i ever seen Yuki cry but that only makes me want to break her even more. I've made every girl in school fall in love with me and i've enjoyed making them hate me right after they've confessed to me. Especially when i get to embarrass them. 

"Hey isn't that her right there, and who is she holding?" Luhan said. 

"i thought she only had an older brother?" Chen said

"who's her brother?" Lay said

"Wooyoung, don't you remember?" Baekhyun said. Lay just scratched his head. 

"Hey Yuki!" i yelled out, she turned around. She was holding a little boy, looked around the age of 5. he stared at me while eating a banana. 

"Who's this little guy?" i said ruffling his hair. Yuki just scooted back, eyeing me. "Easy there tiger, i just wanted to know who he was." 

She kept loking back at Bomi and ilhoon and back at me. "H-he's Bomi's Nephew, were just dropping him off at the daycare." she handed him to Bomi, but only squirmed in her arms "Y-yuki!~" he cried. 

"L-looks like he's already attached to you Yuki hehehe" Bomi laughed trying to control The kid. 

"YUKI!~" he cried even more, " Bomi handed the kid to Yuki. 

"Well if y-you don't mind us, we'll be on our way."

"Mind if we come along?" i said. 

"NO!" she answered rather fast. "Why it's not like. . . your hiding something are you?" she began biting her lower lip, "Not at all." she said through gritted teeth. 

"Shall we then?" 

Yuki's POV

        "What are you gonna do?!" ilhoon whispered to us. 

"What else can we do, all we have to do is drop Yixing off and we'll be good. No stopping for conversations what so ever." Bomi said. 

"So what's your name." Kai said smiling at Yixing but he only nuzzled his face into my neck. "You can do it, you don't have to be scared. . ." my first lie to him. i didn't want him to say anything to him honestly, but Kai will suspecting something if he didn't. 

"My name is Yixing. . ." 

"What a coincidence my friend here is name Yixing too." 

"Hi there." Lay said. 

this was getting uncomfortable, Kai getting to know Yixing was making me feel uneasy and i didn't like it one bit. 

"Hey Yuki, oh and Yixing's with you! Did you meet his mother yesterday by any chance?"

"Y-yeah, a nice woman she is." 

"is that so, alright then i'll take it from here." 

i set down Yixing, and hugged him " i'll be back to get you, but if you see Bomi instead just go with her ok." i looked at him with pleading eyes, he gave me a smile and nodded. Bomi hugged him too and ilhoon only ruffled his hair. he still must be jealous of him.

"Oh Yuki your shift doesn't start till 4 today." my body tensed up and i could feel the blood being drained from my face. 

"shift?" Kai said with a smirk on his face. 

 

 

 

Oh SNAP ! does Kai finally have Yuki !? *inserts evil laugh*

Well how was this chapter? 

i apologize if it was boring & Long, but OVERALL

i hope you guys are enjoying it. :) 

and This is how i feel when people end a chapter with a really goo cliff hanger