Chapter 15

Let Me Love You

( Long Chapter ] 

Kai's POV

        "W-what?" my hands plopped down to my side, 

"Yuki it`s Kai don't you remember?!" Bomi asked,

"Who's Kai?" Her eyebrows were knitted together, 

"This is Kai!?" Taemin said placing one hand on my head and his other pointing at me, "i've never seen him in my life before..." 

"Do you know who i am?" Bomi said pointing at herself,hope taking over her eyes. Yuki nodded her head. "Your Bomi." 

"What about me?" Wooyoung said, she gave him a smile. "Your my Oppa Wooyoungie!" 

"Mommy~" Yixing said holding her hands, she pulled him into a hug "Hey there Xing xing!" She named everyone one by one but when it finally got to me, she just couldn't figure out who i was. 

"i don't understand, how can she remember all of us except for Hyung?" Sehun said. 


"We've analyzed the test and looked over them thousands of times. Usually it would either be, the patient wakes up losing all of their memories or either remembers them all. This type of condition is rather rare." 

"Do you think she'll be able to remember me?" i asked, 

"It`ll take time but i think she'll be able to remember you." i let out a sigh of relief, "Try to show her pictures or retrace your memories with her." i nodded my head and Taemin rubbed my back, "Were going to check on her head, and then she'll be able to go home." 

"Thank you so much doctor." we both bowed. "One more thing i forgot to mention, it's possible that she may never regain her memories back with you, even if she doesn't you can always recreate new ones with her." 

i let out a sigh and fell to my knee's, this cannot be happening to me. it's all just a nightmare right? 

"Ya, she'll definitley remember you.Just give her some time okay." Taemin said rubbing my arms. He helped me up and sluggishly walked back to her room. We entered her room in the middle of her taking out her bandages but she was still talking to everyone. 

"Are you sure you can't remember Kai?" Chen said pointing at me, she sligtly turned and stared at me with those brown puppy eyes of hers. 

"I`m sorry, i just can't. Were we cousin's or something?" 

"Ah...no, i'm your boyfriend." 

Yuki`s POV

        "I-i'm sorry?" he entwined his hands with mines, "we started dating not too long ago," his eyes gazed into mines and for a second i thought i was going to melt through the hospital bed. Was i really dating him? This beautiful creature that's holding my hand right now. "Really?"

"Miss.Jang You can leave the hospital now." A nurse said. "Ah...Thank you for taking care of me." 

"Here, i brought some clothes from the hotel. we'll be right outside if you need anything." Kai said handing me a bag. 

"Thanks." i waited till everyone was out of the room before getting off the bed. My stomach really hurted and i couldn't walk properly. Surprisingly i made it inside the bathroom, as i took off the hospital uniform i noticed my stomach was slighlty purple. i gentle poked out letting out a hiss from the pain. i wonder how that got there...

i slowly pulled on the dress, i'm glad it wasn't anything skin tight, it would've made my stomach hurt more. i slowly made my way out of the room and i couldn't find anyone. i looked around but i only spotted Kai at the reception desk. The minute he spotted me her immedialty ran to me. "Where'd everyone go?" 

"They went back to go help Bomi,ilhoon,and Taemin get a hotel. You ready?" 

"Y-yeah." my stomach was hurting pretty bad, i shouldn't have poked it. i tried walking normally but i ended up losing my balance. i was waiting for my knees to hit the hard floor but i didn't feel it. Kai had caught me, "I got you." i looked up and our noses brushed against each other. Our eyes met each other's gazes making my legs buckle even more. He slowly leaned in, w-what was he going to do? is he trying to kiss me!? i just met the guy. i slowly turned my head away and i cleared my throat, trying to hide my blushing face. 

"S-sorry." he said. "Y-you can lean on me," he said wrapping his arm around me still holding onto my hand. 

"O-okay." 

He helped me inside his car, and we drove back to the hotel we were staying at. i was a little nervous since this was my first time being with a stranger, but something felt right. i couldn't put my finger on it but it felt like i was here before, sitting next to him. "Something on your mind?" he said breaking the silence in the car. funny, it seems like he could read minds or something. 

"hm, it's just that...i felt like i've been in this car before but i`m not too sure." 

"You were, you were feeding me Chocopies and kkokkalcorn." 

"ah~ jinja?" he nodded, i closed my eyes for a bit trying to imagine myself feeding him in the car, my eyebrows furrowed together as the image slowly started revealing itself, i remember feeding someone but the person beside me, his face was blurred out and was slowly clearing up, before it did i felt a painful shock throughout my body going to my head, i clenched my head a little and let out a soft groan. 

"Yuki you alright?" Kai said, i could hear the concern in his voice, he sorta sounded panic too. "Y-yeah, my head just hurts a little...i-i'm okay." My phone began ringing, "Yobeoseyo?" i said groggily, 

"Sorry did i wake you, it's me Bomi." 

"Ah no, actually i was heading back to the hotel with Kai. what's up?"

"i was wondering if you wanted to hang out"

"Oh sure,"

"Great, my room is next door to Baekhyun's, i'll see you later then." i hung up and let out a sigh. 

"Who was it?" 

"Bomi, she wants to hang out." 

"Oh really? i actually wanted to hang out with you today." he said smiling but still kept his eyes on the road. "hm...We can hang out tonight, you did say we share the same hotel room right?" 

"Then it's a date." i felt the blood being rushed to my face and i couldn't help but let out a giggle, "Sure." 


Bomi`s POV

        "How'd you get these?" i said clicking through the camera, Baekhyun had handed me Yuki's camera and it was filled with Kai and Her together. " This was the first day we got here, before they went inside the water Kai threw me her camera and i decided to creep on them." i smiled as i looked at each of them, "i thought that these could help, ya know with Yuki's memories..." 

"These are perfect, i actually had some myself. i forgot i had some polaroids from the banquet, even though it was a bad memory it might help her remember him."

"Do you really think she'll remember him?" ilhoon said "i mean, she doesn't really seem to mind not remembering Kai." 

"it doesn't seem like it but i know she's trying. Thanks Baekhyun this'll help alot." 

"No problem, we'll be next door if you need anything." 

Now all we have to do is wait. i'm a little nervous, hopefully our plan turns into a success. 


Yuki's POV

        Kai had dropped me off at Bomi's room, it was nice of him even though he could've waited at the elevator. Before i could even knock, the door swung open. "Right on time!" i yelled, she threw her arms around me and pulling me inside. i plopped down onto her bed, it was really soft and fluffy, it felt like i was laying on a cloud or something.

"Look what i have." she handed me a few pictures. "Hm? who's this?" 

"Idiot, it's you and Kai." 

"Really?" i gawked at the polaroids, he looks so handsome in a suit. His smile could literally melt me away, i started blushing when i came across one. It was us Kissing on the dance floor. "i forgot to give these to you, i was suppose to burn them but since you and Kai decided to date, i'm given them to you." 

i kept staring at the pictures and my head began to hurt even more, i clenched my head and shut my eyes. the memories started to flash inside my head, a Yixing? Why was i crying? Why was i running? 

"Yuki? you okay?" 

"Do you by any chance have some more photos? and some pain killers my head is killing me." 

"Oh yeah sure," she ran into the bathroom and seconds later came out with a camera hanging around her neck. 

"Here ya go." i chugged down the water and pills and the camera. "That's yours, baekhyun had it." i started clicking through the pictures and it was filled with nothing but Kai and me, another shot of pain went through my head making me drop the camera, 

i clenched my head and let out a groan. the memories are flashing by too quick for me to process, "Y-yuki!? what's wrong." 

"My head's killing me, i think i`m gonna go back to my room." 

"Do you want me to help you?"

"No. no i'm fine." 

Author's POV

       Yuki sluggishly walked into the elevator making her way back into her floor, her head was pounding and she didn't know why. she kept thinking was it because her memories were painfully coming back or was it just a mere headache. she was sweating up a storm. She used the wall as a support and everything around her began to slur, but she managed to make it into her room. 

"Hey back so soon?" Kai said. he was shirtless and had a towel around his neck and only a pair of shorts on. Yuki took a glance at his glistening toned abs and another memory had flashed into her head. she shut her eyes trying to comprehend the person. she could feel his hands gripping onto her wrist, she could still smell the alcohal, and the painful punch he gave her to the stomach. The memory caused her legs to buckle making her fall onto the ground.

"Please...someone help me! K-kai help me!!" Kai pulled her into his embrace, her hair and trying to calm her down. she buried her face into his bare chest, and flung her arms around his waist. 

"It's okay i'm here, no ones going to hurt you okay." he carefully lifted her up bridal style, by the time they reached the bed Yuki had past out of exhaustion, he gently placed her on the bed and stepped back to take a good look at her. she looks like a fallen angel, she looks so gorgeous and angelic. she started to move around trying to find Kai and seemed to panic when she couldn't find him. he slipped into the bed next to her, completley and pulled the blanket over them. Yuki pulled him closer to her body and let out a sigh. Her warm breath against his chest ha sent goosebumps all over his body. 

He gave her a quick peck on her temple before dozing off as well. 

Yuki's POV

       I remembering blacking out, everything had happened so fast. My body couldn't keep up. I felt something warm against me, i slowly opened my eyes and found a bare chest against my cheek. Surprised, i immedialtly let go of him and sat up. i sat there staring at him, his looked so peaceful. His lips were slightly parted, His copper skin illuminated with the moon. She let out a sigh and ran her fingers through his soft tounsled hair, roaming down tracing his delicate facial feautures. He let out a groan before pulling me back to him, inhaling my scent. 

"I'm sorry did i wake you?" 

"How's your head," 

"i think i'm okay, thank you Kim Jongin." 

 

!Next Chapter will Be the Finale!

Thank You Guys So Much For Reading and Commenting!

Look forward to Le Finale!