Chapter 13

Let Me Love You

Yuki's POV

        About an hour later we had arrived at Naksan beach, i stretched, taking a deep breath of the ocean air. i was mesmerized about everything, there wasn't a single cloud in the sky.

"You guys finally made it!" Suho said taking the sleepy Yixing from me, "We just got here ten minutes ago,"

"Where's everyone else?" Kai said taking our bags out, "Oh their trying to book us some rooms, since the trip was unexpected it's hard trying to get some rooms especially since there's alot of us."

"Hyung i got them!" D.O said running towards us, "i got the rooms but..." he looked at both me and Kai. 

"What's the matter D.O?" i said, i sorta had a bad feeling about the way he looked at us, his nervous smile made me even more anxious. 

"Well were only staying here for a few days, and i tried getting us with the best service yet cheap. All of a sudden they began taling about couple suites, which were cheaper so...uh, you guys are roomed together..." the last few words came out as a whisper but we heard it clearly, even with the seagulls in the background. "Oh and..." D.O took Yixing out of Suho`s arms. "He's rooming with us okay bye~" D.O began running off with Xingxing. 

"Ya, D.O !" 

"Kaja, let's go to our suite." Kai said with a smile plastered onto his face. Was this all of his plan? i let out a sigh and sluggishly walked behind him, "What`s our suite number?" 

"200"

"EH?! isn't that the highest room? what about everyone else?!"

" their only a floor below us, just relax. We've slept in the same room before." He was right, but it's different Yixing was there. i felt safe whenever he was around me, As soon as we stepped out of the elevator, there was only one door on the floor. jesus this suite must be huge then. i thought to myself, as soon as Kai opened it, both of our mouths flew open. 

"Wah~" we both said insync. Not only was the place amazing but the view was breathtaking. The people below us only looked like little ants, you could see the whole blue ocean. The pure white sand.

Kai's POV

*flashback*

"Pohroro." Yixing had called me and gestured me to come over, he was being held in Yuki's arms like always. He leaned into my ear, his breath tickling the nape of my neck a little, "Is it okay, if i call Pohroro, Daddy?" the minute he said that i was a little taken aback and flustered. After what i had done to him he wants to call me his dad? it felt like everything was going a little too fast with me, but if Yuki was his mom then i'd be more than glad to become his dad. i gave him a nod and i couldn't help but let out a huge smile as i went back to the table. 

*flashback ends*

        i watched as Yuki glided her fingers at every single object in the room, she was so mesmerisized by everything she saw. My phone began vibrating in my pocket, i ignored the caller i.d since i was a little upset that it had ruined the moment. 

"Yobeoseyo?" 

"Ya how's it going up there?" Baekhyun said, "is the plan working?" 

*flashback*

"Can you guys watch Yixing for a bit, i'm going to go pack our things." as soon as Yuki went upstairs and closed the door behind her, Yixing ran to all of us and sat on top of the dining table. "i want to do something for mommy too." he said looking at all of us, "What is it?" Kris said, taking him in his arms. 

"I know Mommy likes Daddy, and Daddy does too but Mommy and Daddy seem to have problems."

"Daddy?" Chen asked, everyone looked confused. "Hm, Daddy," he said pointing at me. "that's why i picked the beach. i want mommy and daddy to make up, will you help me." Everyones mouth's were still wide open, "Kai? Daddy? what?!"Sehun said laughing.

*flashback ends*

"i don't know we just got here." i whispered. 

"Well hurry up and get down here, were all waiting in the lobby." the line cut off, 

"Who was that?" 

"Baekhyun, he wants us to change and head down to the beach. their waiting for us." 

"Oh okay..." we both just stood in our positions and kept stealing glances at each other, the atmosphere got tensed. 

"I guess i'll change first," we both said insync, we looked at each other and laughed, "just use the bathroom, i'll change out here, and then i'll meet you downstairs." she nodded, grabbed her bag, and went inside the bathroom. i only took my shirt off, slipped into swimming trunks, and sandals. it doesn't take much for a boy to change. As i walked into the Lobby alot of the girls kept staring at me, whispering, and giggled if i looked at them. 

"Ya Kai, over here!" Xiumin said gesturing us over, "Your son has been a good boy so far." he said ruffling his hair. 

"Oh where's Yuki?" Tao said, "Still changing."

"wow." Sehun said, "What?" Luhan added, as their mouths dropped everyone got curios and looked at where they were staring at. Yuki was wearing a hot pink bikini with a white oversized crochet cardigan over it. A camera that was hanging around her neck.

"Mommy!" Yixing chimed, she let out a smile and began walking towards us. A few random guys had walked past her and didn't hesistate to stop and check her out. My blood began boiling a little inside, did she not know how gorgeous she looks in that bikini even though it was simple. The way it hugged her body and showed off her curves really . 

"do i look weird or something..." she said nervously, the guys all shook their heads rather fast and their faces were extremley red. Tao kept holding his nose, "Tao are you okay? Your holding your nose and-"

"Oh no it's nothing, it's just really hot in here!" he said as he bolted out of the door, the guys following after him. We watched till we couldn't see them any longer, "Ya...do i really look that weird?" 

"N-no not at all," why is it getting hot all of a sudden, this isn't my first time seeing her like this and hopefully it isn't the last. in the corner of my eye i could see the guys from before, still checking her out. i slid my hand around her waist and then down her giving them a smirk,

"Kai what the hell." 

"Come on they must be waiting for us." 

Yuki's POV

        Kai never let me go after we left the lobby, people eyed us and he would tighten his grip around me even more. i was both flattered and uncomfortable. 

"K-kai you can let go now-"

"can we just stay like this for the rest of the day?" 

"d-don't you want to go into the ocean?" he turned and looked at me, giving me the most seductive smirk before lifting me up and running towards the guys.  "YA KIM JONGIN!" he grabbed my camera and threw it at Baekhyun who began taking selca's with everyone else. He put me down and i splashed him with water, running soon after. He ran after ne, picking me up bridal style and went deeper into the ocean until he couldn't feel the sand underneath him. i kept splashing him, and he had enough of it. he began splashing me back. 

"OW MY EYES!!" i yelled, but i was only pretending. Kai stopped spalshing me and roamed towards me, "Lemme see." he said taking my hands away from my face. "Justkidding!!" i began splashing him again when he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me into his body, the water was cold but Kai's body wasn't. i could feel his toned abs against my body and i so badly wanted to feel them. his face moved closer to mines until i could feel his breath on the top of my lips. His luscious lips crashed onto mines sending his body heat into me, his hands s behind my back and onto my groping them, pushing my body into his, deepening the kiss. "Lemme know when you want me to stop." he said leaving trails of kisses onto my shoulder, i let out small moans letting him know that i didn't want him to stop. i could feel him smirking against my skin. he began my neck, finding my sensitive area and biting it, causing me to moan a little more louder. 

He slipped his hand undrneath my bikini and began playing with , without warning me pushing a digit in me. i bit his neck restraining my moans, it seemed to have sent Kai over the edge as he pushed in another digit but picking up his speed. 

"K-kai we ca-can't. not o-out here..." he said still ing into me.

"no one can see us," he said my earlobe.

"but they can hear me..." i felt the blood rushing to my face. He bit my neck once more before letting go of me, we swam back to the shore and Kai didn't forget to pick me up bridal style.
"Looks like you guys had fun," Kris said. he set me down and wrapped his arms around my waist bending my head to the side to show off his mark. "Mine." i elbowed him in the stomach and covered my neck with my hand, letting out a nervous laugh. 


        We all decided to stay on the beach for a couple of hours, 

"Where do you think your going?" Kai said still holding onto my hand, "I'm going to go take some pictures, it's my first time here so i want to take pictures as a memory." 

"Want me to come with you?" i shook my head, "I'll be fine, i'm only going underneath the pier." Kai began pouting, "Ya, stop being a baby." i said pinching his cheek, "I'll be back before you know it." i gave him a quick peck on the cheek and began strolling down the beach, "Cal me if you need help okay!" he yelled. i held up an okay sign. 

The place was just gorgeous, and livley. it was noisy yet peaceful all at the same time. The water was perfectly blue like a carribean sea, beautiful shells, from pink ones to orange to coral ones. i took a few shots underneath the pier, i was so amazed at everything i didn't notice trouble was lurking behind me. 

"Hey there pretty lady." i turned to find a man with a built and toned body, from the way he just spoke, sounds like he's drunk. he wrapped his arm around me and looked me up and down seductivley. He smelled so bad as if he bathed in Alcohal. i ignored him pushing his arm away from me and decided to head back. 

"Wh-where do you think yo-your going?!" he said pulling me by the wrist and into his body, pulling me closer as he inhaled my scent. "You smell really good." he began groping me, and kissing me. i managed to push him off of me, not forgetting to slap him. 

"HEL-" 

"You !" he pulled me by the hair and slapped me, causing me to fall over. he got on top of me and i struggled underneath him. he pinned my wrist down. "You look so y like this." i spit in his face, i wasn't going to give in as long as i was consious. "you ed up, he socked me in my stomach." causing me to yelp in pain, i was getting a little dizzy but i could still see what was happening, i could still feel it. i managed to knee him in the balls and push him off of me, he got up within seconds grabbed me by the hair and slammed my head against the wood bar, my legs gave out and my vision blurred. i was getting scared now. 

"K-kai..." 

Kai's POV

       i was getting a bit impatient, she'd said she'll be quick. 

"You think something might've happened?" Tao said, i glared at him, "S-sorry..." 

"i'm sure she's alright afterall Yuki's a strong girl." Chanyeol added. 

"I'm going after her," i got up, Kris, Sehun, and D.O followed me. Something felt really off, and when i started giving myself bad thoughts i found myself running towards the direction she went to. 

"Luckily she's wearing something bright..." Sehun said. "She'd say she was going underneath the pier right? Naksan only has one." 

"is that her?!" Kris said pointing underneath the pier, Yuki was unconsious leaning against the wood bar underneath the pier and a guy was there too. i didn't hesistate and began running towards them. 

"GET THE AWAY FROM HER!!" i said kicking his to the side. "KRIS. SEHUN. make sure he doesn't run away." D.O was trying to wake up Yuki and i pushed him to the side. 

"Yuki!? Yuki!? come on wake up." her head fell to the side and thats when i noticed it, blood. i slowly touched the back of her head and felt something wet, D.O immediatley called for the medics, "YOU BASTARD WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER!?" i punched the guy in the face, Kris and Sehun didn't even bother to stop me. i kept punching him till the ambulance came, my fist stained with my blood, and the guy was out cold but the police didn't hesistate to take him away. They only thanked me, since it made their job easier. i watched as they lifted her up in the gurney placing her inside the van.

"Only one person can come with us, everyone else must follow with a seperate car." 

"Go. we'll call everyone." Kris said. 

"Thanks." i got inside the van and held her hand tightly as i watched them place the oxygen mask on her. "Sir can you please tell me what her name is." 

"Jang Yuki." 

"and your's?" 

"Kim Jongin." 

"okay... Can you tell me what exactly happened?" 

"no...i'm afraid i can't." 

"okay...it seems like she wasn't out for long and she didn't lose as much blood as usual people do when they get hit in the head. Thank you for remaining calm." he said patting me on the shoulder. 

As soon as we arrived at the hospital they reeled her out and began running. i was still holding onto her hand. 

"I'm sorry but we can't let you go any further." i fought my way through the security guards and nurses, even punching them in the face. "Sir calm down!"

"NO!!"

"i'm sorry but we can't let you go any further!!" they shut the ER in my face. Please, please be okay. 

 

AHHHHHHH School is about to begin again. 

and i still haven't done my homework . - .

ANYWAYS, how'd you guys like it? 

i hope you guys are enjoying my story 

and/is looking forward to more . :)