Chapter 14

Let Me Love You

Kai's POV

        it was hard to breathe inside the hospital. Not only was i dying from the wait but from the guilt. i should've gone with her no matter what. 

"Kai!" i truned and found the guys along with Bomi,Taemin,ilhoon,and Wooyoung running towards me. "What the did you do to her!?" Wooyoung said grabbing and slamming me against the wall. 

"Hyung calm down!!" they all shouted pulling him away from me, he socked the hospital wall making everyone stare at him. He slided down the wall burying his face into his hands. 

"Did you eat yet?-"

"Where`s Yixing?" i said ignoring Chanyeol`s question.

"He's staying at the hotel with Suho and Kris." Bomi walked towards us and began slapping me tears flowing out of her eyes. She didn't stop till ilhoon pulled her away. "Care to fill us all in Kai!?" i wiped the blood from the corner of my lip.

"Ahem..." we all turned our heads finding the doctor standing there. "Miss Jang is in stable condition right now, she has a slight bruise on her stomach but it's nothing to worry about." we all let out a sigh making him let out a light chuckle. "Her head took quite a damage though, it's not that serious though but just to make sure were running tests on her. Overall you guys may visit her." he excused himself. We all looked at each other, trying to figure out who would see her first. 

"B-bomi you guys go ahead." i said not making eye contact, she didn't heisitate and walked in without a word followed by ilhoon and Wooyoung. i grabbed a fistful of my hair, and began breathing heavenly. Taemin sat down next to me, rubbng circles onto my back trying to calm me down. "It's all my fault." i bit my lower lip to stop it from shaking. 

"It's not your fault. You didn't know this would happen, none of us knew. " 

Wooyoung came out, letting a fustrated sigh. "I`ll be going first, i have some explaining to do since i left in the mddle of a live broadcast." Before leaving, he didn't forget to sock me. "Call me the second she wakes up." he fixed his coat and walked out of the hospital. One by one everyone went in, except for me. i wasn't ready to see her yet. Bomi sat down in front of me,"Leaving so soon?" Taemn said giving Bomi a half arm hug, "Yeah, i left in the middle of rehearsals, i'm pretty sure i'm going to get yelled at by the members." she said laughing nervously. 

She walked over towards me, placing her hand on top of my head. "Kai it's not your fault, stop beating yourself up about it." when i didn't give her a response she merley just ruffled my hair causing me to let out a laugh. "Call me if she moves her hand or something alright." 

"Yeah." 

"Kaja ilhoon." we watched as they disappeared out of the hospital. "Kai, it's your turn..." Chen said coming out of the room. 

"Y-yeah," 

The minute i stepped foot into the room, my body tensed up and i couldn't move. i took a few deep breaths and slowly walked towards her and sat down on the chair beside her bed. i couldn't help but stare at every little detail of her angelic face. i wanted to see those beautiful full lashes blink again, those soft lips to smile and laugh again. i let out a sigh and slowly entwined my hands with hers, gently lifting it up and placing it against my cheek.

"I'm so sorry..." i whispered, my tears threatening to spill. i kept taking deep breaths but nothing was helping, before i knew it my tears were wetting my cheeks. "i wish i was on this bed instead of you..." i bit my bottom lip to surpress my cries so Taemin wouldn't hear me. 

After crying what seemed like for hours i finally calmed down. i laid my head at the edge of the bed, playing with her small hand softly singing her one of our song's Don't Go. Moment's after i finished, i her head before leaning in to kiss her forehead. 

"Goodnight Jagiya..." 


        "Ya Jongin hurry up and wake up!!" 

"No~ a few more hours..."

"Ya Yuki`s awake!!!" my whole body shot up, everyone was already in the room, even Yixing. i ran towards her bed and held her hand. "Yuki!" She looked at me a bit startled and confused. "Thank God your okay!!" she carefully took her hand out of my grasp and gave me a small smile. 

"I`m sorry but, do we know each other?"