F i n a l

Let Me Love You

Kai`s POV

        i shot my whole body up, my eye's nearly popping out. i don't remember telling her my full name. 

"You.." she nodded her head and gave me the smile i've ben waiting for. "i remember you..." 

"prove it." i saw her face immediately turned into a deep red, "We-i-uh...lost my ity to you..." she went underneath the covers trying to hide her face. i sat there frozen not believing what i'm hearing. am i just dreaming? i tugged at the sheets, "Lemme see your face..." 

"Erm...not right now..." i lost my patience and pulled the blanket off of her, she still had her hands covering her face. i helped her sit up, we both faced each other. "Yuki please, i want need to see your face."

Yuki's POV

        i slowly moved my hands away from my face and shuddered a little from the unexpected skin contact when Kai cupped my cheek. i met his gaze and a tear had escaped his eyes. "You don't know how...how scared i was when you couldn't remember me." he completly lost himself and began crying. Not wanting me to see him, he had buried his face into his hands. i let out a soft giggle, i couldn't help it. Kai still looked surprisingly y when he was crying. i pulled him into my embrace and running my hands through his silky tounsled bed hair. Minutes later after he had finished crying we just sat there, listening to the waves crashing against each other. the atmosphere wasn't awkward it was more of a relief feeling. 

"Yuki, marry me." 

"w-what?" 

"i love you and i want to spend the rest of my life with you, i don't care if your not ready yet.  i'll wait for you as long as it takes for you to be comfortable enough to marry me-"

"Yes." he began blinking multiply times, before sitting up. "Jinja?!" i nodded my head, giving him a big smile. he pulled me off the bed and began twirling me, lifting me up bridal style, showering me with kisses. 

"Kim Yuki, that has a nice ring to it." He said nuzzling his nose against mines. 


        it's already been 3 years since that day. i could still remember as if it all happened just yesterday. i could still remember Kai breaking into their hotel rooms and waking everyone up by screaming on top of his lungs that were getting married. i officially adopted Yixing but soon had a baby of my own. ilhoon decided to propose to Bomi at our wedding, which only made everything even more exciting. These days i rarley get to see Kai due to his chaotic schedules and tours but he never forgets to skype,call,and even text me. Wooyoung had officially gone on the show, we got married. Even though it's a show where you get to experience the life of a married couple for a couple of months, i hope the relationship would continue even after the show ends. 

"Xingxing, be nice to your little sister!" i felt a pair of arms wrap around me, i took a deep breath smelling his familiar cologne. "I'm home," he said kissing my neck down my shoulders. 

"Welcome home jagiya." 

"it feels good to be back, how's my little princess doing." 

"Which one?" i said jokingly. 

"Your my queen. she's my princess." he said walking over to pick up Kairi. She begin wriggling underneath him, "It's me Appa, don't you remember me?" he began pouting trying to tame the little girl in his arms, until she began crying. 

"Cry all you want i'm not giving you to mommy." she stopped crying and gave, resting her head onto his shoulder before dozing off. 

"Stubborn, just like her mother." he said giving me a peck on the cheek. 

Kai told me that he was on a one year vacation, it's the longest vacation he's had so far it's not that long but it's better than nothing. it was nice being together as a family again.

 

 

T H E 

         E N D

 

 

Author's Note ;

i know my ending's . TT~TT

i've tried my best though, ANYWAYS. 

Thank you guys so much for reading, subscribing, and Commenting. School starts tomorrow, which means i won't be updating as fast as i would be. BUT, that means i'll get a little more inspiration for my next story. If you guys haven't read my FIRST EVER Fanfic than you can i'll leave the link there ----> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/617517/my-love-for-him-2pm-junsu-romance--exo-sehun <-------
Ft. Sehun from EXO K and Junsu From 2PM 
til then i'll see you guys next time on my new story :) Bye bye !