Chapter 4

Let Me Love You

Yuki's POV

        "Shift?" Kai said with a smirk 

" Yes, you didn't know? Yuki works here-"

"Hey Mrs.Parks aren't those kids playing too roughly now?" ilhoon said pointing at a few kids who were throwing sand at each other. 

"Oh my, excuse me for a minute!" 

"I didn't know you work here." Kai said walking in front of me. 

i didn't say anything, i couldn't. the secret that i've been keeping in for 3 years is finally out, and i wasn't ready for hell to unleash. i thought that i could keep it in till graduation but i guess i couldn't, and i wasn't ready for the hell that awaits me. 

"What do you want from me." i said rather coldly. 

"Just the joy of making your life miserable." he said whispering into my ear, his breath sent shivers throughout my whole body. "See you at school." he said with a slight smirk before disappearing with his group.

"Yuki, what're we gonna do now!?" Bomi whined swinging my arms back and forth. 

"What else an we do, we go to school."


        i didn't know what to expect, this was my first time going to school in fear. the thought of things he could do to me kept popping into my head. everyone has seen what he does to the girls that confess to him, how he embarrass them. he loves to do it in front of a crowd and spills their secrets. Half of the girl's population in the academy moved to a different academy. It still doesn't make sense though, the girls still fall head over heels for him. Kai was the type of person who got what he wanted, and i wanted to be the first to prove him wrong. 

"It's already lunch, and he still hasn't done anything to you yet?" Bomi whispered, 

"it's rather strange isn't it?" ilhoon replied back. As soon as ilhoon said that a bunch of trays were landing onto our table, Kai and his group of friends sat next to us, of course Kai was sitting next to me. smacking his gum in my ear. 

"Speak of the devil." i mumbled underneath my breath.

i kept looking back at ilhoon and Bomi, they were just sitting there eating. Causing me to get even more nervous, when was it coming. i was mentally preparing myself and now he's just sitting here doing nothing!? i'm going insane. 

"DO SOMETHING ALREADY!" i yelled standing up, the whole cafeteria got quiet, Kai merely smirked and pulled me back down. "Don't worry your hell is gonna start soon." he said whispering into my ear

"And when will that be?" i said through gritted teeth. "Hm, how bout now?" he smacked the pie that he was eating in my face. my mouth dropped along with the rest of the table. is this cherry? he even knows what type of pie i hate! 

"is that all?" i said smirking at him, not giving him his satisfaction. he stood up, pulling me up aling with him. he grabbed his bowl of noodles and poured it on my head. he then took his gum and sticked it right on my forehead. "Now i am," he said smiling. "Let's go you guys." The room was filled with chitters and whispers, 

"Seems like Yuki's his next victim."

"Ah i feel bad for her."

"she's not gonna last."

"Don't you guys ever wonder what his secret is?"

"i want to know the little tooty good shoes secret more." 

"Come on let's go get you cleaned up." Bomi said grabbing my hand.

Kai's POV

    "Ya Kai, you could've gave us a heads up." Chanyeol yelled.

"Tsh, i wasn't suspecting that either." i said laying down onto the bench. "Besides she wanted her hell to unleash early." 

"i think you should stop now Kai." Kris said coldly. 

"What, do you want to take her spot?" 

"Get over it, just because she cheated on you doesn't mean those other girls will. that was years ago!" i grabbed onto the collar of his shirt, "Shut up." 

"we warned you didn't we? she was a yet you still-" i socked him causing the corner of his lip to bleed. Luhan, Sehun, and Tao grabbed me before i could go for another swing. "He's not wrong you know." D.O said eating his ice cream. " i mean seriously Kai, your going over board. these girls were trusting you to keep it, and what do you do? you go and tell the whole God damn world." 

i yanked my arms away from them, straightening up my shirt. i spotted a few girls walking past by. "Hey you!" i yelled. they looked at me then back at each other, "Can you do me a favor?" 

Yuki's POV 

        "Gosh Yuki, if you hadn't said anything you wouldn't be like this!" she said handing me a towel. 

"Sorry, but it was driving me insane with him just sitting there doing nothing. i was already prepared and he teases me like that." 

"But still-"

"Hey, can you just go get my p.e clothes for me?" Bomi let out a fustrated sigh "Fine. i'll be back in jiffy."

"Thanks." i smelled funny, pie and noodles do not go together. The noodles weren't coming out of my hair either. i heard the bathroom door open, "Hey that was quic-" a group of girls came in, looking me up and down and surrounding me. there was about 5 in total. 

"what is it now?" i said leaning onto the sink. 

"How dare you be all comfortable with Kai Oppa?!" one said 

i raised my eyebrow and let out a scoff "seriously, this is what it's all about?" 

"Shut up, stop acting so tough. Deep down your scared." another said. 

"Does it look like i'm scared?" 

"Girls let's just finish this before someone else walks in," another said, she was just leaning against the wall filing her nails. i'm guessing she's the "leader" of this group. one of them grabbed me by the hair and slammed me into the wall, causing me to fall on the ground, they got on top of me and began slapping me, smashing my head onto the ground, i threw her off of me and got ontop of her and began slapping her back. another one pulled me by the hair and pushed me into the stall, she ran in there but i tripped her and she fell onto the tiolet, i dunked her head inside of it, then i sat ontop of her, continously flushing the tiolet. 

"What is going on in here!?" a teacher yelled followed by Bomi. "EVERYONE IN MY OFFICE NOW!" 

Kai's POV

        "Thanks for your help." i said to the girls, handing them concert tickets. "Did you guys get caught?" 

"Yeah but they made a run for it." she said pointing behind her, they were a mess. they were either trying to comb their hair or drying them.

"Looks like she put up a fight." 

"she still lost though, she's in the principals office right now, nice doing business with you Kai." hm i'm really anticipating the way she looks right now. 

Bomi's POV

        How can this happen? i was pacing back in forth outside of the principals office, ilhoon was trying to calm me down but i merely shooed him away. i was a worry mess. i kept biting my nails, checking the time, and ruffling my hair. 

"This wouldn't have happened if i didn't go get the sweats." i yelled. 

"Bomi it's not your fault it's that Manwhore's fault." 

"to think he would even tell girls to beat her up, like seriously-" we were interrupted when Yuki came out of the office. her cheeks were swollen and red, she had bandages on the side of her forehead and arms. 

"Yuki. . ." she walked past me and to her locker. "Yuki!" i said grabbing her wrist. 

"BOMI!" she let out a sigh, " i just wanna go get Yixing and go home okay. . . Please just don't follow me." 

"But Yuki-" ilhoon placed his hand onto my shoulder. "I know Wooyoung's doing a concert right now, so call me if you need anything." 

she just nodded and walked away. "This is all my fault, if i didn't say that none of this would happen-" ilhoon pulled me into a hug and my hair. 

"hey it's not your fault. we just have to keep Yuki away from Kai at all cost." 

Yuki's POV

       i would be lying if i said i wasn't in pain. my head was pounding against my skull, and my body ached all over. it was already 5:30 and i was late for my shift. "What a shame, you still look cute even though your face is all puffy." it was Kai leaning against the entrance gate. i just ignored him/ he grabbed me by the wrist and i hissed at the pain. "Had enough yet?" he said. 

"if you think i'm gonna give up, just because you told some girls to jump me, think again." i snatched my wrist away from him and walked away, "i'll finish your hell rather quickly, at the banquet tomorrow." he yelled. "Do what you want." i said rather annoyed. 


By the time i arrived at the daycare it was already 6. i Saw Yixing waiting in the front gate, as soon as he saw me he ran towards me and jumped into my arms. 

"Yuki oh my god what in the world happened to you!?" Mrs.Parks yelling running towards me. 

"Hey XingXing, sorry i'm late." i said ruffling his hair. 

"Yuki." Mrs.Parks said more sternly. i only laughed, "Geez, no need to get so serious. Some classmates of mines wanted to play basketball and they were short on players. they invited me, and during the game people got rough." 

she let out a sigh, "seriously Yuki, you need to take care of yourself more." 

"will do, Kaja Yixing, since i was late how about we go get some ice cream." he nodded his head happily. 

"Oh Yuki, that boy earlier, erm. . . the one with the dark brown eyes, his skin was a tad bit darker than the others, and scruffy hair that looked like he just woke up. . . who was he" 

"Oh him. . .he's just a classmate, don't bother remembering him though." 

 

Happy New Years Eve you guys, i think thats the right term. 

i've been working on this chapter for the past 3 hours. . . and i am happy on how it came out. 

Seems like Kai plans to end it at the Banquet tomorrow. what does he have planned? 

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, :) Thanks to those who subscribed really means alot to me. 

Kisses to you from  Kai Himself ;