Chapter 11

Let Me Love You

Kai's POV

       " although...i can change that."

Taemin's words kept echoing in my head, and each time it did i could feel my body tense up. i just wanted to smash something in his face. i was sitting on the couch with Chaneol,Kris,and Tao eyeing them in the hallway. Each time she laugh i felt like something would stab me in the stomach and each time he would touch her i would almost lose myself. i was both mad and envying Taemin altogether. Mad because i could never make her laugh and smile like that, envying because he could casually touch her and she wouldn't care. 

"Kai, loosen up it's a party." Chanyeol said handing me a beer.

"I wish there were girls here." Tao said taking a sip from the red cup, i grabbed the cup from Tao and chugged it, "Woah, i know i said loosen up but i didn't mean that much..." Chanyeol said. 

"Give me more." 

"i think you've had enough-" 

"MORE." i said interuppting Kris. 

"Just give it to him, it'll make the baby feel better." D.O said flipping through the channels, I let out a scoff. "Your one t-to talk...your not even drinking." my words almost coming out as a slur. he walked over to me almost falling over the coffee table, "I-i'll have you know, i drank about... th-three cans." he said holding up his fingers showing me the number 3, i scoffed and looked away, downing another drink. Taemin had his arm around Yuki's shoulder and she didn't mind one bit. "YA TAEMIN!" i said signaling him over, he got up helping Yuki up and walked over to me. 

"Drink with me!!" i yelled, he only let out a soft laugh "Sorry Dongsaeng, i have a schedule tomorrow and i can't wake up late." 

"STOP MAKING EXCUSES..." i said nearly spilling my drink, "WHY IS IT SO HOT!?" 

"i have to go now, you'll be okay alone right?" 

"Yeah." Yuki said he gave her a big bear hug before leaving. that only made me chug down another cup of beer. This wasn't fair, i want to talk to Yuki, get to know her. i threw this party just for her and what does she do? Talk to Taemin. 

Yuki's POV

        it's hard to believe that everyone got drunk so fast. Bomi and ilhoon disappeared somewhere, leaving me with 12 drunk boys. I watched as they sang their lungs out to karaoke. Spilling their drinks everywhere, D.O and Baekhyun were passed out on the table, Luhan and Sehun were underneath, Xiumin and Chen were scattered on the kitchen counter, Suho and everyone else were in the living room, singing till their hearts content. 

"ONE MORE TIME!!" Suho chanted. Everyone cheered and clapped. "Yuki come sing with us!!" Chanyeol chimed. 

"I'm fine just watching!" i said waving my hands in front of me, "Oh come on~" he said grabbing me, he shoved the microphone in my hands. "Ch-chanyeol i don't sing..." 

"Please just one song~" he pouted. 

"Chanyeol stop bothering her." Kai said pulling me by the waist and setting me on his lap. i squrimed underneath him but he only let out a groan, i immediatley stopped and knew exactly what i had done i was turning him on. i looked to my right only to find Kris,Tao, and Lay were passed out. Suho and Chanyeol kept singing. Kai kept my thigh. i felt his breath on my neck. i let out a gasp at the sudden contact. he pushed my legs a little wider, giving him more access to my thigh. he kept deeper until he came across my underwear, my breathing began hitching. 

"Your already this wet?" 

"K-kai let me go...their right there..." i said trying to get up but i was only pulled back down. He moved my hair to the side and ran his lips from my neck to my shoulders, i tried my best not to shudder underneath him. "Kai, please let me go-" he clamped his hand over my mouth a lunged at my neck causing me to let out a gasp. Luckily his hand was over my mouth, otherwise Chanyeol and Suho would've heard. He bit and at it. 

"There...Your mine." he pulled me closer to him, my back hitting his chest and he nuzzled his head onto my shoulder before falling asleep. 

"Oi...Kai..." i said shaking him a little, "Kim Jongin." i tried removing his arms but he only tightened them. i let out a sigh. "Ugh might as well get comfortable." i leaned back and rested my head onto his and kept watching Suho and Chanyeol sing. 


        It was already 2 in the morning and finally everyone had officially fallen asleep, Kai still had his arms wrapped around me, Suho and Chanyeol had found a spot on the floor. i looked at everyone and laughed to myself at how cute and innocent they looked. How can he sleep so peacefully? especially in the postion were in. No matter how many times i tried to break free, he would nuzzle himself more into me tightening his grip as well. Yixing began crying upstairs. 

"Great..." i mumbled to myself. "Kai..." i said nudging him in the chest, "Ya Kim Jongin, let me go..."

"No...i want to be with you forever..." my heart began beating against my ribcages, and my face was beginning to get hot. No, He's toying with me again. "Kai let me go." i said more sternly. 

"No" he mumbled against my neck. 

"Ya, Yixing is crying." i manage to pull myself up bit Kai was still holding onto me, why is he so clingy? i helped him out of the couch and he sluggishly walked behind me. 

"Mommy!~" Yixing cried, Kai let go of my hand and sluggishly walked over to my bed and carried Yixing. 

"Pohroro!" he chimed. 

"Yes, it's me Pohroro." he gave Yixing a smile and began lifting him up in the air causing Yixing to smile and laugh. i couldn't help but stare in awe. Honestly this was the cutest thing i've ever seen. i decided to take a quick shower and leave the two alone, since they were in their own little world. 


        As i came out of the shower i found both Yixing and Kai passed out on the bed. Kai looked like a dad with the way Yixing was curled up in his arms. i walked over and placed the blanket over them when Kai opened his eyes. 

"Sorry...did i wake up." he shook his head, i gave him a light smile. "You can go back to sleep now." i decided to go check how the guys were doing downstairs and leave some painkillers when Kai grabbed my hand. 

"Where you going...It's late come sleep with us." 

"I'll be back, just go back to sleep." 

"Hm.." he let go of me and went back to sleep. i quietly walked downstairs and was greeted with snoring. Luckily we always keep spare blankets and pillows. i carefully placed pillows and blankets over each and everyone of them, not forgetting to place some pain killers beside them and a few trashbags just in case they'd wake up throwing up. i cleaned up a little, throwing away massive amounts of cans in the recycle bin some of them were still full, "aish what a waste." i said dunking them out in the sink. Once i was done with everything i walked back inside the room and plopped down onto the couch, watching Kai sleeping. Why are you so nice all of a sudden? 

"I want to be with you forever..." his words echoing inside my head. 

"Tsh, liar. Your just trying to make me fall for you again, so you could just humiliate me again."

 

 

HELLO EVERYONE !!

how's the story so far? ;D hoping you guys are enjoying it. 

Kai's getting jealous. MWHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Thanks for Reading though . :)