Chapter 9

Let Me Love You

Yuki's POV

        Aish, i'm really going to get it now. i thought to myself, Yixing had fell asleep soon after Kai left. i still have to give him back his stuff. I still can't believe i did "it" with him. My life is already ed up enough. i wonder what their gonna call me at school now... probably a maybe even . Whatever it is, i'm prepared. my thoughts were disturbed by the buzzing of my phone. 

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Happy Birthday!~" Wooyoung chimed. 

" Oh Oppa, to think i thought you forgot." 

"How can i forget my favorite little sister's birthday?" he said letting out a laugh. "Ya, i'm sorry i can't be there to celebrate it with you...again but i promise-"

"You'll make it up to me, i know . i know." there was a silence. 

"Hey, did you visit mom yet?" 

"i actually plan to, right after little Xingxing gets up." i said running my fingers through my hair. "is everything alright back at the house, you don't sound like yourself." 

"I'm fine. i promise, don't you have a concert to be at?" 

"well i thought i could call and say happy birthday to you first." there was a knock at the door. 

"Thanks for calling Oppa, i have to go now. someone's at the door." 

"Alright, take care then. i'll see you soon." i hung up and dragged myself to the door, opening it to find Bomi and ilhoon. 

"Oh you guys ca-" Her hand had met with my cheek, Bomi may look innocent,but she has the hand of a man. "I guess i deserve that." she pulled me into a hug right after. i looked at ilhoon who only shrugged. "I wish you tell me things instead of holding them in, were best friends Yuki. i'm suppose to know everything about you. Even when your on your period! i don't wanna hear it from other people, especially Kai." 

i let out a laugh, and hugged her back. "I'm sorry, i know i should've told you right away." 

"Happy Birthday." she said increasing her grip on me. 

Kai's POV

        "You think this is enough?" 

"Yeah like 50 balloons and 3 cakes are enough." Baekhyun said sarcasticly.

"Your right, i think we need more balloons." 

"Kai i think your going a bit too far." Taemin said nearly flying away with the balloons, "How much do you plan on spending?!" 

"it just doesn't seem enough though." i said running my fingers through my hair. 

"I'm surprised your getting so worked up, seems like your trying to buy your apology." D.O said. 

"I'm only trying to show her that i'm sorry." i said defending myself. When i saw how she looked in the dress, my heart kept skipping beats and the butterflies were wild in my stomach. When we kissed i didn't want to stop, it felt like fireworks were exploding in my mouth, the softness of her lips. Her body that fitted so perfectly in my arms. Her face when she cried kept flashing into my head, her words echoing along with it. 

"By buying her these things, she's not going to forgive you this easily."

"You don't know her!' i yelled. 

"You don't either, tell me Kai what do you know about her, excluding the son who's not even her's and her parents." D.O yelled. i stayed quiet knowing he was right, what do i know about her? "that's right you know nothing about her." i swung at him but was only caught by Taemin. 

"Ya! everyone just calm the down! NONE of us know her, okay..." he said pushing me aside, and then his face lighted up. "But i know who does," he pulled out his phone and began dialing someone's number. 

"Hyung who are you calling?" Chanyeol said. 

"Hey Bomi. it's me Taemin Oppa."


        Yuki's POV

        it was always like this. whenever i came to visit my mom, not once have i ever shed tears. It was probably because i had no memory with her, the only thing i could do was thank her, for giving birth to me and wishing that she was still alive, and every time i'd visit her i would always say the same thing to her, "You died for me, so i'll live for you." 

By the time we got back to the house it was already dark, i was extremley exhausted. 

"Yuki, we'll bring in Yixing so you can go ahead." Bomi said. 

"Thanks," i sluggishly made my way back to the house and stopped mid track, the door was slightly opened. Was i robbed, are they still in there?! Maybe Wooyoung came back!? i slowly walked in, trying to turn on the lights but they wouldn't work. 

"Hello?..." i said my voice shaky, suddenly someone's hand clasped over my mouth muffling my screams. i struggled and tried getting out of the grasp but couldn't he was too strong. i really am getting robbed. 

 

Sorry for the boring and short chapter, (/.\) 

and i think i made it obvious... LOL 

hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and are/is looking forward to my next one. :3

Thanks for reading . <3