Chapter 8

Let Me Love You

Kai's POV

        "What?" she let out a frustrated sigh and ran her fingers through her hair. i watched as she slump down on the couch next to Yixing, picking him up and placing him on her lap as she his hair. "i already told you once I'm not saying it again." 

"Fine then I'll just call Bomi." 

"Aish...Do what you want, i'm tired of hiding stuff from people." i got up and ruffled Yixing's hair. "I'll see you later," i got up and walked out the door, dialing Bomi's number. 

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Bomi, it's Kai. Can we talk?"


        i made a quick stop back at home to change into something more casual clothing, i felt a tad bit uncomfortable wearing someone else's clothes, even though i do it all the time with Taemin Hyung. i sat in the cafe waiting for Bomi to come, minutes later she arrived with ilhoon. i let out a scoff as she sat down.

" i don't remember ever inviting ilhoon." 

"what the do you want?" Bomi said. 

"I spent the night a Yuki's house." Bomi spit her water out into my direction getting me soaked. "What?!" 

"aish...just when i changed my clothes too." 

"Yuki wouldn't do such a thing!" Bomi yelled. 

"Call her then, maybe she'll tell you what i did too." Bomi just stared at me in disgust as she dialed her number. 

Bomi's POV

        what the hell? what is wrong with him, making up stupid lies. but the way he looked at me when he said that, i couldn't find a hint of him lying.  "Hello?" 

"Yuki, hey it's me." 

"Hey, what's up." 

"i'm sitting here with Kai right now." Yuki went quiet, i couldn't believe it. so he was telling the truth. i let out a scoff in disgust and ran my fingers through my hair trying my best not to blow up in front of everyone. "Ya, what the hell is wrong with you?" i whispered. 

"Just listen to me-"

"Yuki after what he did to you and Yixing, to Yixing for God's sake! You let the mut sleep over your house?!" 

"Ya!" Kai yelled. "Shut up!~"i yelled back at Kai. i was causing a scene and i didn't really care, my emotions were just mixed up. i didn't know whether i was mad or upset. 

"Bomi he was drunk what was i suppose to do?" 

"Uh... Leave him duh!" 

"You know i can't do that-"

"Yuki you see this is the problem. You always help every single little thing that's breathing. You need to learn how to just walk away." there was once again silence. "Yuki did he you?"

"NO!" she answered rather fast, "it wasn't like that..." there was another silence, and it took me a few minutes to figure out what they had done, i was surprised i wasn't throwing up. "You lost your ity to him!?" Kai choked on his iced coffee while ilhoon's mouth fell to the ground, "Are you serious Yuki?! You know what..." i hung up and slammed my phone onto the table, running my fingers through my hair. 

"What, are you gonna announce it to everyone too? that you slept with Yuki?!" i said managing to meet gazes with Kai. 

"Yuki's a !?" he whispered to me

"Well she was!" i let out a groan and slumped into the chair even more. "I knew you were disgusting but i never knew you were this disgusting."

she let out a sigh, "ilhoon, Kaja." 

"Oh where we off to?" 

"Yuki's place, we still have to sing her happy birthday remember." 

"It's Yuki's birthday?" 

"Like you care." i grabbed my things and dragged ilhoon out of the cafe, ignoring the whispers and stares. 

Kai's POV

        i sat in the cafe for a few more minutes, watching as the ice in my coffee melt. it's her mom's death anniversary and her birthday. her mom past away on her birthday? i pulled out my phone and called everyone including Taemin to drop by the cafe. within seconds they all arrived. 

"What's up?"  Taemin said taking a seat next to me followed by the rest of the guys. 

"Yeah you never call us out like this unless it was an emergency." Sehun added sipping on his boba

"It's Yuki." 

"What about her? i thought you were done with playing with women." Suho said taking a sip out of my coffee but ended up spitting it out. "Aish, it's so bitter." 

"Who's Yuki?" Taemin chimed in. 

"One of Kai's victims." Lay said. 

"Are you still going to torture her? you already humiliated her not to mention her son too!" D.O yelled

"She has a son?!" Taemin slapped me behind my head "Ya, what the hell is wrong with you!?"

"Look i'm not messing with her anymore!!" 

"Don't tell me you have feelings for her now?" Kris said. i felt the tips of my ear turning red. everyone let out a scoff, "Good luck with that, after what you did to her. i'd be surprise she even talks to you." Baekhyun said 

"What happened to you last night anyways, you never came home." Chen said. 

"i was at Yuki's place..." everyone spit their drinks out on me, "Aish again?" i said letting out a groan. 

"Explain yourself mister." Luhan said slapping me on the head. After i explained everything to them, everyones mouth's were dropped to the floor. 

"Long story short, you bullied her including her son, got drunk, went to her place, she took care of you, she lost her ity to you, you figured out about her mom's death anniversary which is her birthday, and now you want to throw a birthday party for her?" Taemin said massaging his temple.

"y-yeah." i said rather nervously. 

" Kai, what do you expect to get out of this? you think she'll just forgive you right away and have feelings for you too? Kai... i don't think it's going to happen, with the way you treated her and everything." D.O said. 

"Aigoo, your really straightforward aren't you Hyung." 

"Even though I agree with D.O, it doesn't hurt to try though, after all..." Taemin said taking a sip out of his boba, " it's my first time seeing you look so flustered telling a story. It proves to me that you actually like this Yuki girl." 

"Hyung, she's just not any girl. But Woyoung's little sister." Tao said

"2PM WOOYOUNG?!" 

they all nodded, "Wah~ Jinja!?" we all nodded once more "Good luck when he figures everything that you've done to her. You'll be made into stew." we all let out a laugh, but toned down when everyone was throwing death glares at us. "Kaja, we gotta go buy everything right? Taemin said pushing all of us out of the cafe. 

 

Hello~

Hope you guys enjoyed this story, Thank you so so so much for Subscribing. 

and Kai's Beginning to show his soft side. ;DD

LOL.