Chapter 12

Let Me Love You

Kai's POV 

        i woke up with a massive headache, wondering how much did i drink this time. i clenched my head and tossed and the bed remembering that i was at Yuki's place, "Pohroro?" i turned to the side and found Yixing. His big brown eyes greeting me, i let out a light smile and ruffled his head. "Hm. Where's Mommy?" He handed me a cup of water and pain killers, "Mommy's downstairs making food for Pohroro." i gulped down the water along with the pills, "Shall we go help her?" he nodded his head happily. i picked him up and walked down the stairs, the aroma of the food along with every ones groans welcomed me. 

"Ah your finally awake!" Chanyeol chimed. 

"Yuki made hangover soup for all of us," Xiumin said taking Yixing from me. 

"It's the least i could do, after all you guys threw me my first birthday party." She said placing bowls in front of a half awake Suho. 

"I'm never drinking again." Kris groaned. 

"That's what you always say." Lay said. We let out a laugh even Yuki did. I couldn't help but stare at her, she looked so gorgeous even when she just stood there and just listened to the conversations. "Oh Luhan, is everything alright. You don't look too good." Yuki said touching his forehead. 

"Ah no, i'm okay...it's just-well-i-i'm sorry...." he bowed. 

Yuki's POV

        "I'm sorry." When Luhan bowed to me all of a sudden, it really caught me off guard. 

"I'm sorry too." Chen said. All of a sudden everyone began apologizing to me, bowing down to me in the process except for Kai who was just as confused as i was.  "If your sorry about sleeping over it's not a problem-"

"Were sorry for making you cry," Xiumin said 

"We should've stopped Kai but we only helped him out." Luhan added. 

"Is there anything we can do to make it up to you?" Tao asked. 

"Uh-ah...there really isn't anything-"

"We'll do anything, anything you want!" Suho said. 

"Well, first thing's first, can you guys please get up...it's kind of uncomfortable." They all sat up, dusting off the dust." Secondly you shouldn't be apologizing to me, but Xingxing. Afterall you guys did exploit him in front of the whole damn school. He may have forgiven you guys for that but i haven't" They all looked towards his way, apologizing to him, but he only just merely smiled and accepted their apologies. i'm pretty sure he doesn't know what their apologizing for. "but i can't really think of anything..." my mind drifted off towards Xingxing who was in the living room dancing to Pohroro. i got it. 

"Yixing." he turned and gave me a huge smile, i gestured him, i watched as he hopped his way over to me and leaped into my arms. "What do you want to do today? Your Hyungs said they'll do anything you want." 

"Hm..." he placed his finger on his chin as he intensely stared at everyone. "Pohroro..." Kai stopped sipping his orange juice, and walked towards us.Yixing leaned into his ear, whispering something. Whatever Yixing said to Kai, it left him with a big smile on his face. He turned and sat back onto the dining table, "What, what did he want?" Baekhyun said. 

he waved his hand in front of his face "Nothing." he still had the smile on his face. 

"Stop playing with us, why do you have that smile on your face then!" Luhan yelled. 

"Yixing-ah, is there somewhere you would like to go to?" 

"The beach." 


        "Do you think you can come with us, i mean it's a little awkward having one girl hanging around with 12 guys." 

"How much of a difference will it make if i go?" Bomi said, "Plus i have a packed schedule." i let out a sigh as i placed extra clothes and swimsuits for both me and Yixing, "Hey where did you two go last night? Once the party started both of you guys vanished." 

"oh-uh-um you see ilhoon...kinda asked me out" 

"Huh?" 

"Me and ilhoon are dating...oh what do i do now i feel like i can't face him, he even kissed me and everything went by so fast..." i let out a laugh, "Finally, i started to lose hope for the two of you." i said jokingly. Bomi began screaming nonsense and i continued to laugh making her scream even more. 

"Arasso, arasso. i'll talk to you later." We all decided on to go to Naksan Beach, it was the closest but also the most beautiful. The guys all too quick showers at my place before leaving to their dorms to grab a few extra clothes. it seems like were going to be staying their a couple of days. i was still curious about what Yixing said to ai that made him smile throughout the whole morning, he even had a smile plastered on his face before leaving. it wasn't the usual 'get out of my face' look he usually had. it was more of a tender and heartwarming one.  No matter how hard i tried Yixing wouldn't speak even when i bribed him with his favorite cookies, he wouldn't budge. 

"Mommy~" Yixing chimed running into the room, "Daddy's here." he said then ran back out. 

"Mwa, Daddy?" i let out a sigh and checked myself in the mirror before leaving;

i left a note for Wooyoung just in case he comes home early. I headed out the door finding Yixing in Kai's arms. 

"Oi, where's everyone else?" i said placing a fedora on Yixing's head. "They went ahead of us, i came by to pick you guys up." he placed Yixing in his booster seat, strapping him in. He then opened the door for me, of all the people to come pick me up it just had to be Kai? i let out a sigh and went inside. This was going to be a long drive. 


        Kai's POV

        it was a long drive, like literally. the atmosphere was dense and awkward. Yixing must've felt it too since he would always try to ignitiate a conversation but it would end within a second. 

"Mommy~ i'm hungry." he whined, i watched in the corner of my eye as Yuki pulled out a big box of chocopie, my favorite, she handed him one and happily ate it. "want one?" she said waving it in my face, "Yeah but i can't eat and drive, feed me." i said opening my mouth. 

"Wae...You have to hands use them." 

"My hands are busy driving Pabo." i said still having my mouth open, she let out a sigh. she placed the chocopie between my mouth and just when i was about to bite it she moved the piece away causing me to bite nothing. 

"Oi!" she let out a laugh and took a bite of the chocolate herself. "That`s not fair i'm hungry too." 

"Okay i'm serious this time, say ahh~"

"ah~" she placed the whole chocopie inside my mouth, "Ya dis ish too mush." i said with my mouthful. she only laughed at me. "Yixing-ah do you want some mo- oh he fell asleep." i looked at the rear-view mirror, seeing him with chocolate all over his mouth as his head slumped side ways. i let out a light laugh. 

"Want some of kkokkalcorn?" ( kkokkalcorn = chips that are in a shape of cones and you put them on your fingers and you eat them, that's the "proper" way to eat them ) she placed them on her fingers, "why are you feeding me like that?"

"It's funner eating it this way, everyone eats it like this...ah~" she kept feeding me till there were no more in the bag, "my favorite, when the flavors stick to your fingers." she said happily, just when she was about to the flavor off i grabbed her hand and began and the flavors off. "K-kai..." i could feel her heart beat faster against my hand. She didn't seem to mind, she wasn't struggling but was merley staring at me.

"it's my favorite too," i said giving her a wink, i entwined my hand with hers. 

"H-hey you can let go now..."

"No." 

"Aish if you could drive with one hand you could've fed yourself then." 

"It's fun being fed, especially by you." 

"OH~ what to do, it's getting hot in here all of a sudden!" she said putting the window down, i let out a laugh. we stayed quiet and we didn't let go of each others hands either. it didn't feel awkward it felt, nice. 

 

 

Hey you guys, 

i hope you guys are enjoying it so far.

OMG have you guys watched EXO`s new Choreography yet? 

it's really short but i found it very y . LOL 

Thanks for Reading <3

p.s this story will be ending soon D'; *sobs*