Chapter 1

Let Me Love You

Yuki's POV

        Growing up without parents really took a toll on my life. I lost my mother the day i was born. She died giving birth to me, how Oppa Wooyoung described her, she was very beautiful and strong. He tells me all the time, that i remind him of her. When i was only 10 i lost my dad to Leukemia. I can remember everything as if it just happened yesterday. I watched as my dad grew weaker and paler as the days went flew by, and he never stopped smiling. 

"Yuki, if you want to cry then cry. it's bad for people to keep their emotions inside." 

When he told me that, i couldn't hold them in any longer. i was a crying mess, boogers and everything. i remember crying for hours and all my dad could do was just smile and pat my head. 

" Sorry for leaving you at such a young age, but you still have wooyoung. This is life Yuki. We all live to end up dying." 

"Yuki~!" Wooyoung chimed bringing me back to reality.

"Hm?"

he let out a sigh, " your gonna make me late for rehearsals."

"Oppa Wooyoung, didn't i tell you i could walk to school?"

"and Didn't i tell you, i like driving you to school?"

"Your wasting gas by doing that." 

"Hey you should appreciate the time we spend together. You know i can't always spend time with you."

"I Know, i know. . ." i took a huge bite out of the toast.

"Now, hurry up."

i took another sip of the orange juice and pulled my shoes on, hopping into the car. 

"Are you still working at that one daycare?" he said breaking the silence in the car.

"Yeah,"

"why don't you quit, you can work at the company with me." 

"I rather work at the day care, instead of losing my sleep. Plus i like kids, you know that."

"i know but it's just that-"

"You worry about me, i get it. seriously you don't have to ask me all the time. i'm going to give you the same answer." i said getting out of the car. 

"Fine, i'll see you at home then. what time is your shift today?"

" 3pm to 6pm." 

"Okay. get home safely then." i nodded and waved good-bye, i kept waving till the car was out of sight. Wooyoung always drops me off a block away from school. When people from school found out that i was wooyoung's little sister, they bombarded me with questions and kept asking me for free tickets to the concert. whenever he would drop me off right in front of the school a group of girls would surround his car making him late for rehersals. i didn't mind though. this was another reason why i don't wanna work with him. the screaming fans and everything, i don't think i could handle it. 

"Yuki!~" a pair of arms flung from behind me, 

"Morning Bomi, ilhoon." 

"Did you Guy's hear about Kai?"

"That Pathetic Manwhore?" Bomi said. 

"Who are you calling a Manwhore?" 

"Crap." Bomi mumbled underneath her breath. 

i turned around to only find a guy with tounsled dark brown hair as if he just woke up. his uniform wasn't buttoned correctly, behind him were 11 other guys but their uniforms were all buttoned perfectly. 

"What do you want?" i said. 

"Nothing i just wanted to know who called me the pathetic manwhore."

Bomi was about to say something but i cut her off "it was me, i was only just stating a fact, now will you excuse us, your going to make us late." 

i turned around and walked away as proudly as i could, but i just kept feeling something weird creeping up behind me. Both Bomi and ilhoon slapped me on my arms. "Why'd you do that for!?" they whispered angrily. 

"You know what Kai does to us girls don't you!?" Bomi yelled. 

"Look it's better for him to mess with me, an emotionless person, than any other girl." Ever since my dad died, i haven't cried once, i'm merely doing a favor for all the girls here in the school. I know what Kai does, he plays with everyones feelings especially the girls. He likes making them fall hard for him and once he does that he pretends to like them back but only to humiliate them in front of the whole school by breaking up with them. 

"Were gonna be with you wherever you go from now on okay, don't you dare leave our sight understand." ilhoon said. 

"Yeah, i promise." 


"Looks like i have a new toy you guys," i smirked as i watch Yuki walk away. i'm so gonna enjoy making her cry. 

 

sorry if it was a short chapter, but what do you guys think so far? 

i hope you guys are looking forward to the next chapter, till then see ya :)