author's corner

If This Is Love

 

 


.............................................................................
Hello! 'If This...' finally got to end. I wanted to thank you all for reading 'til the last chapter. I'm surprised it even reached 100 subs, I honestly never really expected that.
The ending might seem abrupt. I in making one. This was supposed to have 4-7 chapters only but before I knew it, it ended with 12.
And as what I always say in this corner, I'm terribly sorry for my poor grammar and lack of english skills. and for all the mushiness throughout this fic.
Oh, but you can still read the cont. of chan & baek's story in '
A Place That Will Have You'. Rather than a sequel, it's more of a spin-off... with hunhan as the main pair; please try to drop by there too.
I'm sorry this is not really an update.
And also, as promised, I'll be adding extra chapters here soon :)
Oh, and before I forgot, big thanks to  
 xingbuns-sama   for sharing baekyeol facts-- really really inspired me to write this ^^ check her fics too, they're really cool :)
I hope you won't unsub yet ^^.. til next time!
.............................................................................







An except from 'A Place That Will Have You'

Lu Han

 

I saw my world turn inside up. The moment he grabbed my arm as he pushed me down;

Like all the things around us get to move so fast in just an instant yet I feel like the time between us has been paused. The next thing I know is that I'm already laid on his bed; and all I can see is the room's ceiling... behind Sehun's head.

My eyes flicked. He is on top of me, fixing his gaze down at me. I got surprised; he made it so easy to push me down-- since when did he get so manly? Suddenly I feel the same way the fans feel about him when he acts cold, like when you're supposed to feel indifferent 'cuz he's annoying cold at you yet you feel ironically excited instead.

Rather, I'm starting to get nervous.

First, he looks ten times more handsome in this angle. Next, he has this irritated look on his face that makes him hot, and last but not the least, he's on top of me that it's making me feel hot also.

Not because it's summer nor of the sun this middle of the day; I realized it not long ago that for some reason, being with Sehun makes me dehydrated. Yeah, as in literally dehydrated that I would run to the nearest water station just to drink some. I also don't get it. I don't feel this way with other members.

I flinched a little. His hand moved closer to my side as I hear it brushing slightly on the sheets and with his other hand still gripping my arm. I think my heart will stop any minute soon if I continue exchanging stares with him so I titled my head on my side and that's when he speaks,

"Tell me, when did I ever ask you to treat me as a dongsaeng?"

 

 

^^