Side Story 2

If This Is Love

Baby Panda Don't Cry

[Tao's pov]

So noisy... what the hell are they talking about anyway?... They're having a good time all by themselves. I don't understand a thing at all. Argh, I wanted to go back dorm and lay asleep. This night gathering with our sunbaes is so boring.
 

We're in the karaoke bar near the company building with some of our label mates and sunbaes. Because all a sudden, Taemin-ssi wanted to slack and have a breather, he invited us to come along too. Never thought I'll be out of place when Kris and Yixing-ge said they have something to do and they can't come along. Luhan-ge is already pretty occupied with Sehun, you can't even count how many selcas they have taken for just an hour; so having no better thing to do, I randomly picked a game app in my phone to play to ease my boredom.

"Minho-ssi said he wanted to try sunbathing..." Suho hyung said to me while leaning closer as he giggled a little. I don't find anything funny with what he said but he laughs as if it's the funniest joke ever told and I find myself laughing with him too.

"Huh?" I then responded with a slight poker face. I pretended to be blank, well, I am at first; but when he explained to me what the others are talking about, I did get a drift about the topic; still, I wanted hyung to talk to me more so I answered like I don't know a thing at all.

Ever since we've put in the same group, he has been like this to me though I'm from the Chinese line. Suho hyung would go explaining to me things that are only here in Korea for me to adapt easily. He would even rephrase or repeat the conversation among the Korean members for me to catch up with them-- just like this for instance.

I initially thought it was for his own convenience that he's willing to do bothersome stuffs like these. I mean, why would you go wasting your time attending my petty issues when you've got lots on your hand as the leader of the group? So I usually ignore him before. Until one time when I got injured during a live stage performance, all the members got worried about me but he was the first one who run towards me and he looked at me with hurtful eyes; his expression as if he's the one in pain-- really he's in pain for me and I know he's not just letting out that face for a show. Then I knew hyung genuinely cares for me. 

"They talk about what to do this summer and Minho-ssi said he wants to go sunbathing" Suho hyung then again repeated, much slower this time.

"I--" Before I get to say anything,

"Hyung, look at this..." Sehun already grabbed Suho hyung's arms and pulls him away to let the latter see his phone.

I think I flashed a frown. Long ago, I realized I started to feel a bit jealous when he equally cares a lot for all of us. Sometimes, I feel like I wanted hyung to treat me especially than the others.
I lifted my glass of soda and was about to drink instead when Suho hyung excused himself from Sehun and turned back at me to ask, "What is it again, Tao?"

Oh. This is why I wish to be someone special to him at times. Because it feels so nice when he does little petty things like this to me.

"Aniya..." I just answered with a smile as I went to slip from my glass. I put down my phone, I don't think I'll need it for a while. I'll just have a chat with Suho hyung. It's better.
 

 

 

I would charm Kris for him to spoil me as I please.
I would bully Baekhyun hyung until Chanyeol hyung would go fetch his roommate back, away from me.
I would even tease Luhan-ge to the point that he'll kick me.
Then I would go messing with Yixing-ge til he ends up silent and annoyed.
I would also push Sehun to the corner until he'll agree to play games with me.
I would--

"Unfair!" Kris complains while turning to me as he takes out his card from his wallet to pay on the cashier counter, "Why am I the one paying for all these stuffs of yours?" he continued. 

I just stared at him with a little aegyo and remained silent. Kris always does that. He'll complain about how expensive the things I crave for that I wanted him to buy. I'm not forcing him to buy them for me. He, also, is not liking it a bit. He'll comment about how I'm so high maintenance but he still buys them for me anyway. Isn't he sweet?

"And? Don't tell me the stuffs on your hands right now are for Suho?" He asked now giving evil stares at the bling blings and other stuffs I got on my hands.

"Tao is very stingy when it comes to money but he doesn't mind buying expensive stuffs for Suho" Yixing-ge added as he went towards us

All the members knew how I'm so attached to Suho hyung. Suho-ma is my favorite. They even said I'm a cunning maknae to all my hyungs but pretend like an innocent naive panda in front of Suho hyung.
I'm not denying that. I don't know it too but I can't bring myself to take advantage of his kindness. For in fact, I don't mind giving Suho hyung anything that he likes-- to which I doubt he'll tell me.

"Right! This is so biased! I buy for you then you go buying for Suho..." Kris started to sulk

"It's because you love me a lot." I confidently reason out

"W-wei!--" He retorts.

"Ni bu ai wo ma?" I asked him if he doesn't love me. He got a little shocked and he gulped. He cleared his throat as he hands me the paper bags before walking away. Hehehehe.

 

 

 

This .
We stayed til 3am from practicing for our comeback. 'Woke up around 6am from roughly 2-3 hours of sleep for this damn photoshoot. Argh. Worst, I'm the only one Chinese here. 'the hell I don't have 'nough brain cells to translate what they're saying anymore. I sit in the corner of the dressing room blankly watching other models playing and conversing with each other. Good for them they got to sleep properly that they don't have to wear heavy make up anymore unlike me.

"Are you okay?" The room scene I'm staring at suddenly got blocked by Suho hyung's face as he looks straight at me while asking the question just now.

I got taken aback. Somehow, though we speak different language, it feels as if he conveys to me the things clearly and effortlessly. And as if he can see through me without me saying any word at all.

"Um." I nodded.

He gently pats my head and gave me a smile.

 

 

 

In  the car, going back dorm, I got a call from my mom. She shared about the dish she learned to cook for the first time, asking me whether dad would appreciate it despite how it tastes a bit bland. She also told about the latest happenings in our home. She said she misses me a lot and loves me a lot before ending the call. The more it feels irritating here right now. I wanted to come back home. I wanted to eat with my dad the dish my mom made. I also wanted to hug her for I, too, miss her a lot.

I shifted my face at the window side to hide my tear. Not long until I felt Suho hyung's warm hand on top of mine.
I turned to face him. He's making me cry more. His other hand took out a hankie and gently taps it to my cheeks.

"It's okay. Everything's fine, Tao." he said. For me, it was the most comforting words I heard. And like a miracle, everything indeed feels fine. Like all those burden in my heart disappeared.

This is why I wanted to buy anything that Suho hyung wants. Because I can't even count the things he gives me. I never thought next to him feels like my hometown-- warm gentle and comfortable.

"Komawo umma" I told him as I rested my head on his shoulder, link my arms on his and close my eyes to sleep.

 

Then I dreamed a sweet dream. Later I will tell him about it.

Like in my dreams, how nice would it be if sooner someday, it's his turn to fall asleep under my arms.

 

 

--O.0--
'need someone to snap the hell out of me now! T,T,, i'm sinking deep into taoxsuho pairing >.< ,, please don't hate me... i... i don't know... i love them... together! ^^~ ..this is too short!!.., would it be ok if i randomly post sutao from time to time?? hehehe i can't help it...
and sorry this is not really an update... next chapter would be sooner... ok, this week, i'll try, nah, i promise!
thanks lots for bearing with me ^^~

--------- xoxoxoxoxoxo ---------

[131226] Tao changed his weibo photo with Suho and updated a status: “At the most annoying, most tiring times, there is one person who can console me, keep me accompanied by my side, holding my hand and say ‘Everything’s fine, Tao.’, everything feels like it has disappeared. (In Korean) Umma, thank you.

Credits: Purpleuhan Via: Kaoluhan @ tumblr

PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL AND PROPER CREDITS. THANKS.